Pages:
Author

Topic: When bullrun comes - page 25. (Read 60570 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 21, 2019, 01:25:30 PM
The big bull ran was past in 2017 years and not yet come it again. Anyway lot of peoples are say 2020 will be come good bull run again. Because lot of project will be successfully in this year and marketcap also will high.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 21, 2019, 01:11:54 PM
I am sure that bullrun will attack the cryptocurrency market very soon.
Many coins begin to recover in value. It can be seen that the market is growing and is beginning to be strong.
I think in the second half of the year many will receive a very good income when the movement begins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
January 21, 2019, 01:00:11 PM
Could see bullrun shortly. If not in next week, but next couple months will be super exciting. There are few really good news stories like ETF, Bakkt, etc. Although it's really been nothing but development and good news for months now.
whenever it can happen it's just that nobody knows for sure, but I am grateful that there is still a large possibility that Bullrun will occur not far from now.
but from what I know is the biggest possibility is in February or early March.
every crypto lover, investor and crypto trader really hopes that of course there will be a bullrun that will happen soon, but indeed we are all of course difficult to know for sure when it will happen, but for a long time, or soon,I am sure everything will happen, so we must always be optimistic and must believe it all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
January 21, 2019, 12:21:46 PM

Soon the bull season won't come. You have to be patient and wait. I've got a lot of worthless coins in my wallet. And the market is not getting better. I hope it will come to life in 2019. I have no intention of leaving the market until profit. When the bull season comes you want to be in this market.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 21, 2019, 12:21:08 PM
Could see bullrun shortly. If not in next week, but next couple months will be super exciting. There are few really good news stories like ETF, Bakkt, etc. Although it's really been nothing but development and good news for months now.
whenever it can happen it's just that nobody knows for sure, but I am grateful that there is still a large possibility that Bullrun will occur not far from now.
we can only wait because bullish always comes suddenly and no one knows when it will happen, and many predict that bullish will occur at the beginning of this year but all that is still uncertain so we can only wait.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
January 21, 2019, 12:17:10 PM
Nobody is able to answer this question, but I guarantee that the bull run will not start before these three events: ETFs, Bakkt and Ethereum 2.0 update. These events will push the market and we would finally see the first changes and maybe the next bull run. But these decisions are unfortunately getting postponed every time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
January 21, 2019, 12:07:11 PM
I think bullrun comes only in 2020 or 2021 year...
In 2019 btc price may fall to $2500 and it will not rise more than $9000...
Activity: 686
January 21, 2019, 11:58:50 AM
Activity: 420
January 21, 2019, 11:55:15 AM
in my humble opinion we will see a great rally by the end of 2019 thanks to the rise of some decentralized apps and security token offering good luck for all current hodlers Smiley
Yes, everyone thought so about 2018. Everyone believed that in 2018 this will happen. As a result, now everyone is hoping for the end of 2019. It is certainly possible and will happen. In any case, the last jump in growth should be before the complete fall of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
January 21, 2019, 11:47:47 AM
Activity: 602
January 21, 2019, 11:08:27 AM
I'm really scared to say or predict something about this, because I begin to understand every day that bulls may not return to the market at all. This is a terrible situation, especially when you understand that cryptocurrencies may not find their niche.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 21, 2019, 11:02:45 AM
Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

By the summer I guess? Or maybe next year, or there's a chance that the market will going to develop in a slow improvement. There might be no bullrun but still it is healthy and accommodating for investors to part take.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 21, 2019, 09:02:30 AM
Bullrun isn't comes every months or every years. Although I'm sick of tired to see this bear market. In 2020 or 2021 Cryptocurrency could be start bullrun.

You are right, bull run is like a super moon it may come very rare. There is no any specific date or time mentioned on this. Most probably it may come by the end of this year yes some possibilities are there, but still anything can happen.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
January 21, 2019, 08:51:28 AM
Bullrun isn't comes every months or every years. Although I'm sick of tired to see this bear market. In 2020 or 2021 Cryptocurrency could be start bullrun.
Correct. There's no certain time when bull run comes. People expects just because 2018 wasn't so good and it's the year of bears, many are expecting that 2019 is going to be the start of the bull run. It might be correct but there's really no exact timeframe when the bull run comes. If it will come for this year, it would give an amazing year and people who have lost faith to crypto's will start coming back but I feel sorry for them for not sticking at the worse times.
Activity: 551
January 21, 2019, 08:38:38 AM
I agree with you. I think that in the middle of 2020 will start bull run. and by this point, we should be ready
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
January 21, 2019, 08:32:45 AM
I think the bull market for cryptocurrencies will definitely come. What you have to do now is to insist on holding the tokens in your hands and not to sell them. It is only a matter of time for you to make profits.
Anybody can say it will come but still there's not ETA. the fundamental of crypto is a speculative market and that means the bullish trend can happen anytime. But the important thing that i knw it needs a good fundamental reason to pump it.

There's always a great potential to happen anytime, and those reasons behind it is always in any kind of scenario to occur. It can be the whales, traders and another possible regulations which will attract market price to gain much faster demand in order for the price to initiate profitable price. Expectations of bull run still remained mythical type of story, but in reality we cannot stop those possibilities to happen. One of the important thing when that happens, we learned how to manage our emotions through controlling ourselves from dumping huge amounts of assets in order to achieve our goals.
Activity: 658
January 21, 2019, 07:56:46 AM
in my humble opinion we will see a great rally by the end of 2019 thanks to the rise of some decentralized apps and security token offering good luck for all current hodlers Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 07:28:48 AM
There is nothing permanent in this world. The bear market will disappear someday. The only question is when? I think that this year the market will continue its fluctuations: small drops and small bursts. It's all. Most likely, 2020 will bring the growth of bitcoins and other altcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 21, 2019, 07:21:06 AM
I think the bullrun is now on the way. There is a rapid increment in Ethereum and bitcoin as well. Let's just hope things get to go on like this. I believe next year is going to be a great one for crypto investors. Let's just keep hoping for better.
You are sure that the bull run is on the way, really?
Are you sure that this year there will be a bull run? Are you really sure about your statement?
see the reality now, bearish market is still happening
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
January 21, 2019, 06:37:51 AM
In fact, this is the case. When bullrun starts, it's harder for you to choose the right coin because even shitcoins start to grow after the market. But for greater profits, it is better to choose a coin carefully, based on the prospects of the project and the reliability of the team. This will give you a lot more profit when bullrun finally comes.
Pages:
Jump to: