Pages:
Author

Topic: When bullrun comes - page 21. (Read 60570 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
February 04, 2019, 07:33:53 PM
It seems that not only beginners have difficulty because each coin has its own shortcomings and weaknesses that make it not going to continue above. There are two types of people who invest in the short and long term, we have to know ourselves so we don't get off track.
over time the Bearish market has recorded history as the longest, and in my opinion it might fully recover by the middle of this year, I hope I'm wrong and hopefully it will be faster.
We only have the speculations and there is no sure for it. Though I believe that it will happen sooner or later but I never think it anymore cause it might only give reason to be confused if it won't shown up. I'll be better to have of what the prices it is now, anyway we can make profit even though.

Activity: 798
Merit: 100
February 04, 2019, 07:30:10 PM
Yes, you are right, running a bull can catch many coins, even those that have already died. But it is better to still try to find promising. The chance to get a good profit with them is much greater.
Activity: 616
February 04, 2019, 07:24:28 PM
It seems that not only beginners have difficulty because each coin has its own shortcomings and weaknesses that make it not going to continue above. There are two types of people who invest in the short and long term, we have to know ourselves so we don't get off track.
over time the Bearish market has recorded history as the longest, and in my opinion it might fully recover by the middle of this year, I hope I'm wrong and hopefully it will be faster.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 04, 2019, 07:21:34 PM
As long as there are new coins, you need to invest. Everything will be improved a little bit in the same way, then it can have a huge growth, and capital injections. But wait for the green market, it is necessary.
Activity: 518
February 04, 2019, 07:11:58 PM
Agree with you mate that's why I intended to do is to try to invest in some new coins that has a potential to grow in the future. And I think most of the new coins has so many things to offer in making our investments growth get it's profit and choosing the right currency to invest this year is also the right ones in a earning a better profits by now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
February 04, 2019, 06:39:33 PM
When regulators legalize cryptocurrencies, then a new bullran will probably start. I think that many big investors will begin to actively invest in cryptocurrencies after regulators legalize cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
February 04, 2019, 05:50:51 PM
Several speculations about the bull run,that has not come to reality, I feel it is strategic to keep Holding  and wait for the bull run, we are sure this will happen, no one has been able know the exact time, Now is the best time to keep researching and reinvesting, do not be in a hurry, Invest and wait till the bull run commence, the future is here.
copper member
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Best solution for smart cities
February 04, 2019, 05:06:45 PM
Some of the shit coins of those bull-run days are nonexistent now, so my advice is for people to stay away from inactive coins, although there is a chance if future bullrun, there is also a chance that they might disappear into thin air.
Activity: 728
February 04, 2019, 04:32:58 PM
No one can say for sure when a bull run comes. This is sure to be and we will wait despite the disappointing forecasts of many analysts.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
February 04, 2019, 04:14:19 PM
bullish growth will not be soon, now the price will only fall. Only the strongest both projects and cryptocurrency owners will remain. The weak will be removed from the market, and projects that were not ready for such a fall will disappear.
Strong projects are also affected by blood bath and there is no exception unfortunately. I never invest to ICOs during bull market for preventing possible dump after listing on exchanges. Bear market is not excuse for reputable projects which have working product rather than bunch of words.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 04, 2019, 04:10:01 PM
Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

It will come to those who can wait, at the same time to those who can support cryptocurrency in many ways. We can help it to arrive by investing on cryptos and doing such activites like trading and hodling coins.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
February 04, 2019, 03:56:53 PM
It is true that we are approaching a moment that few people are credulous so these same people sold their share in these projects precisely because they did not use or had the patience to find buyers, the bull run comes in moments like this, by surprise, when everyone gave up, it may appear. So the importance of participating and buying what you will use, the price is underestimated, but there are still values.
Activity: 560
February 04, 2019, 03:27:30 PM
bullish growth will not be soon, now the price will only fall. Only the strongest both projects and cryptocurrency owners will remain. The weak will be removed from the market, and projects that were not ready for such a fall will disappear.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 04, 2019, 03:22:55 PM
Bull run will not happen this year because the sign of it is a series of bitcoin price increase and also with the altcoins and no sign of it as of now so 2019 is the another year for speculations.

Who knows about bullrun? Anyone? Maybe not. Because there are a lot of predict available, but most of the prediction goes fallen down. Traders down, market down, investor down then not happening bullrun.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 04, 2019, 03:03:54 PM
Obviously, the cryptocurrency market is starting to rise from the bottom after a long decline.
I see that many promising coins begin to grow up to their previous values.
It seems to me that the market will recover in the second half of 2019 and bull run will begin.
I hope everyone will get the desired result at this time.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
February 04, 2019, 02:54:36 PM
I think that in about 2 years there will be a very noticeable bullish trend
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
February 04, 2019, 02:33:22 PM
For markets I should say no bulls without bears and no bears without bulls.
For most of the crypto owners, 2018 was very painful, at least for those who bought in 2018 while market was on its peak. At the beginning there was greenery everywhere in the market but the situation turn in the mid of 2018.Since  market was on its peak, many new investors got attracted towards crypto. The Bitcoin ETF decision made a turning point and stopped the rally. It effects not only bitcoin but also all the crypto since bitcoin is still leading crypto world as leader. Hope situation will improve in 2019 after Feb since positive news may come regarding ETF.
Also long  awaiting regulation topic may also come to some conclusion which can affect the direction to either way.
Lets hope for the best. Next bull run is coming and will teach every investors or traders good lessons.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 04, 2019, 02:17:29 PM
As far as I know, institutional funds are being invested smoothly in the cryptocurrency sector, so some sort of manipulation and things like that are already beginning. I think that in general it will be a very correct decision now. Therefore, probably soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
February 02, 2019, 08:20:48 AM
Most likely this will be after the approval of the ETF, which has already been withdrawn, most likely due to shatdaun. After the resumption of the work of the American government, everything can change. Therefore, waiting and hoping.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 27, 2019, 09:19:30 AM
Ive come in contact with few newbies that are confused about which coins to invest in ,well this is for you, be cautious and stay away from coins that have nothing to offer ,I meant if there is no reason creating that coin its mess, but all the same when bull run comes its win win for everybody ,yes everybody, unless dead coins ,even coins that are lower than 1sat goes over 30sat at last bullrun  even crappy projects became profitable ,I have a family friend that all his highest profits canes from the shit coins ,so worryless bullrun won't come anything soon but it will.

If we see some patterns based on the market trends and market analysis of a certain coins, it is not a hundred percent that it will going to be true, there's still a fundamental analysis that we need to do.
Pages:
Jump to: