Pages:
Author

Topic: When Bullrun will start? - page 11. (Read 19843 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 03:10:56 AM
It is difficult to estimate when the bull run will start but from my point of view coming December have a little chance. If not then we are going to experience another bull run at beginning of the new year so we need to keep patients up to the next bull run show.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 22, 2018, 01:16:51 AM
No one can predict when is the bullrun because the market is very surprising,so its better not to expect when is the bullrun so that we will not be disappointed again and find another ways to earn bearish market is not a hindrance to earn.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
November 22, 2018, 12:09:35 AM
maybe we can still hope for the end of the year and early next year for the bull run but if not,
then I can't expect much more on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 261
Merit: 5
https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker
November 21, 2018, 09:03:26 PM
No sign of any pump this November and also maybe in December . Everybody is hoping to be at least have a decent amount of value in January 2019 and continue to pump in mid year of 2019 .
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 21, 2018, 08:51:31 PM
Market correction seems overdone so a nice bounce can come anyday. If market starts going higher and higher that previous highs, then a new bull run will be underway.
Activity: 546
November 21, 2018, 07:50:19 PM
I don't know, you do not know, we do not know! Bull run is hiding today. We are waiting for this moment (end of 2018), because we thought that all things will change and the market will recover. But all of our expectation gone by when we saw the charts of different cryptocurrency. They are all falling! No more bull run in this year. Probably, 2 years more before it will start.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
November 21, 2018, 05:39:41 PM
2019-2020 maybe.

Of course we might see some fake "bullrun" in upcoming few weeks so dont trust it.
Agree, they are increasing the price 100-200 dollar and peoples are thinking that yeah we are returning to back and in few weeks we are dropping 1000 dollar again, losing %20-25 of portfolio so dont be hurry for investing.

Its not what you  call a bull run if the price dont continue to increase but investing should not ever be questioned here . its not wrong if we hurry investing because the cryptos can still grow verry huge in the future .  

We dont also loose as long as we dont sell whenever theres a dump on the market of cryptos .

We cannot predict about the bull run. But I hope very soon crypto starts to pump up. Everyone is hoping for a bull run at the end of this year.

If we cant predict the bull then why everyone is saying that the bull will happen on december of before this year ends ?   I think we should stop assuming because that will only hurt us , if our prediction didnt happen correctly .
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 05:02:58 PM
It'il start in 2020. At least that's the way I hope. This is how I can make my dreams come true.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 04:24:48 PM
2019-2020 maybe.

Of course we might see some fake "bullrun" in upcoming few weeks so dont trust it.
Agree, they are increasing the price 100-200 dollar and peoples are thinking that yeah we are returning to back and in few weeks we are dropping 1000 dollar again, losing %20-25 of portfolio so dont be hurry for investing.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 04:04:51 PM
2019-2020 maybe.

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 03:35:55 PM
I'm expecting next bull run after the first half of 2019, few months we must be stable and btc must rise with marketcap volume, after 7-8k dollar we will need good news and I guess this time ther will be big news and they affect the all market. Then we will see next big bull season again. This is my prediction.
Activity: 588
November 21, 2018, 02:09:42 PM
We cannot predict about the bull run. But I hope very soon crypto starts to pump up. Everyone is hoping for a bull run at the end of this year.
Activity: 112
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 21, 2018, 12:49:40 PM
no one knows when the growth of the cryptocurrency market, and in particular Bitcoin, will begin. I think it will happen in December or January.
Activity: 210
November 21, 2018, 12:38:46 PM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
I think it will start next year as i see on most speculation and as long as there is a supporter of bitcoin there is still a possibility that bitcoin will pump . This year is just a trash year for cryptocurrency but next year will be great

There are several positions of the people, who discuss the time of the next bull run. The most optimistic guys say that it will happen in December 2018-January 2019. Pessimists are sure that we will have to wait for 2 years.
Why exactly 2 years? what this theory is based on. I think most people just do not understand what a market is and to say that they are educated in trade they say all kinds of nonsense.
Activity: 714
November 21, 2018, 12:37:47 PM
Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

I suppose Christmas or past-Christmas will take a sort o bullrun
Activity: 490
November 21, 2018, 12:18:44 PM
I think it will start next year as i see on most speculation and as long as there is a supporter of bitcoin there is still a possibility that bitcoin will pump . This year is just a trash year for cryptocurrency but next year will be great

There are several positions of the people, who discuss the time of the next bull run. The most optimistic guys say that it will happen in December 2018-January 2019. Pessimists are sure that we will have to wait for 2 years.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 20, 2018, 10:39:04 AM

Yes it is so difficult to predict the market. Its long downtrend are going with cryptocurrency.  All the coin are facing bearish moment. It is end of the year I think it always happen on market to move on bearish.  I think the crypto platform will come with lots of good news and plan which can make the bull run in the upcoming near year.  Now we just need to be patience and notice the market.
Activity: 232
November 20, 2018, 09:02:00 AM
Nobody knows when Bullrun is going to start. Expert's prediction was bullrun will start in the starring of November but situation is getting worst. Prices of all coins are going down. Even most stable coins are not performing right now. Most of the people are criticizing cryptos right now because they are not getting what they were expecting 6 months back. People are disheartened and demotivated right now. Now according to some people it is expected bull will start in Q1 of 2019
lets see what is gonna happen in coming 3 months.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 20, 2018, 08:56:25 AM
So your November speculation already failed, with how things goes i do not think that the bull run will happen by January. It will still take place in December but it will be short or quick. January we should see some corrections from the market and it may have pump a bit before going down.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 20, 2018, 08:24:15 AM
I think that growth in December is very likely because in December great growth most often occurs. it happened before that
Everyone losses now the confidence that December is likely the bull runs arrival.

Bitcoin just hit $5,100 now and its in danger to be pulled lower any time soon. But I'm thinking these very short dips are giving everyone a chance especially the upcoming whales to purchase the cheapest coins.
There are rumors circulating in the network that Bitcoin may drop up to $ 3,000, which would not be surprising.Excavation of one bitcoin is a cost of $ 4,000, according to the head of Bitmain in the interview.After the introduction of new antiminers, the price will fall even more.
Yes I've heard about that too and we are close to it so I think that's likely.

I'm not a miner and I don't have that significant idea on how it would affect the price when new antminers comes.
Can you elaborate more of it?
Pages:
Jump to: