Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you know its time to sell your altcoins? - page 15. (Read 8131 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I sell my coins depending on the situation. If I need money urgently then I sell my tokens at once, if I can allow my self to wait, then I prefer to hokd them until their prices increase.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
For me its time to sell my altcoins if the value price ws goes up and for sure if I had get my target price especially I'll gain profit even not to high at least I gain on it.
Activity: 448
Honestly, I don't have a specific strategy for trading crypto coins. and to benefit from the sale of the crypto coins I have, I will check the coin price at the market at any time. and I will sell my coins if the price is right, and I have gotten a profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I do not just rely on intuition. I am developing a detailed, strategic plan. I count my time on the basis of many factors. Only so, I can assume my lucky time for investment.
Activity: 262
It is possible to trace the dynamics of the change in the price of coins in time and notice regularities at a certain time, and also because of certain events. But it is equally important to follow the exchange rate. For countries where the main currency is the dollar it is not so critical, but in other countries where the currency rate fluctuates seasonally, then upwards, then downwards is one of the key factors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
for example, for me the time to sell altcoins comes when the profit is 10 times more than buying a token. otherwise I do not see any prospects for selling coins Undecided
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
I am promoting long term holding because I believe that coins will be much more valuable in time. Consider selling only when the prices will be at leas as they were when you bought.
Activity: 168
It's not as easy and simple as it seems at first glance. The right timing, the key to success in your work. And as it will give the chance to develop prospectively and always have a stable income. For example, I analyze the market and only after that I build my time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
A token can go up with high return but selling or still hold depend solely on what you know because some goes up and dip easily and once it does you can get in red so first is to know the chart and don't be greedy to take profit and also don't be too emotional when you see token mooning
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
There are lots of factors to think of when I decide to sell my altcoins;

Is it a strong long term project ?
Is it a pump&dump coin ?
Did the coin reach it's ATH ?
Are we in a bear or a bull market ?

And the list goes on. There are lots of parameters, it's hard to say an exact time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Altcoins always show this time when their trends are increasing and future increasing could be predicted as well. THey are very suitable for trading because of this activity most of all.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
When Bitcoin falls, I will sell the altcoin. The altcoin is very fragile, bitcoin only needs to drop a little, and the altcoin will drop a lot.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
Only yourself can tell when is the right time for you to sell your coins not the others opinion here in the forum for you to find out what it is. Because, even someone will tell you to sell it now but in your heart and mind you had a doubt to sell it, for sure you won't sell it. Therefore, I think the answer of anyone here will be useless at all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
You have an excellent income in a constantly red market. I also play with this coin. but I can not get so many wonderful results. But you are doing everything right. I'm sure, with further investing, everything will turn out even better than you think. Take for trades for example Mwat - an excellent coin. which has recently shown good growth. I think that further in the future will only be up.
Activity: 112
This bear market made me much stronger and altho my portfolio is down 80% it's much easier to hodl now when I really don't care about potential crashes. I invested money and Im ready to forget about it for a long time. So for me best time to sell 50% of my coins is when their value goes at least 20 X from my buy price! If it don't hit that mark, I don't care!!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
The current unstable market conditions. If I sell my coins are of course a little advantage and that I should be looking at a good price. Better coins I hold and invest for the future. A lot of people who said that in December the price of coins will be going up very high. And we will wait until the end of the year.

As to when it will go up, nobody really knows and be certain about it. But one thing I really observe in the market is that everything just goes up and down. And it will be just a matter of determining where is the lowest point of the price so that you can position yourself in a profitable stand.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
The current unstable market conditions. If I sell my coins are of course a little advantage and that I should be looking at a good price. Better coins I hold and invest for the future. A lot of people who said that in December the price of coins will be going up very high. And we will wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
For me it is impossible to predict which limit the coin will rise and the limit where the coin will go down and you must know that it is almost impossible to buy or sell coins at a perfect price. So, I think you should always try your best, rather than always trade with doubts.

the reason why it is hard to predict and go trade with certainty is that there are just too many traders and coin buyers around the world and it is just too hard to interpret or read each of the minds of these traders.

but there is a way to get through it and that is by consistently trade on a particular coin and note its trend and you could get through by doing this.
Activity: 220
For me it is impossible to predict which limit the coin will rise and the limit where the coin will go down and you must know that it is almost impossible to buy or sell coins at a perfect price. So, I think you should always try your best, rather than always trade with doubts.
Activity: 142
I think it is best to keep enough patience to wait for the market to pick up. We can't predict when the market will pick up, so we can only wait for enough patience to continue, I believe that people who can stick to the end can profit from this market.
Pages:
Jump to: