Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 2. (Read 92527 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 02:12:41 AM
If I would be having coins, I plan to sell some of it when the price is right, when it almost 50% or doubles the gains.
I would also hold some coins and make it as an investment too.
Nice to hear about your target in selling a coin. Try not to forget about your target and do not be greedy. It is not good at all and you will suffer a huge loss if you do not follow your own rule. Try not to be seduced by money. Believe in yourself and discipline your mind
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 01:42:02 AM
i am loking for alowes 10-30% profit , when i will get i sell my coin , no need more profit
If you can, so earn more profits not only 10-30% you can earn 50-70%+ but need active and hardwork for trade, and always updated world news & hold on this coin/token..
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 12:28:18 AM
i am loking for alowes 10-30% profit , when i will get i sell my coin , no need more profit
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
April 13, 2018, 10:46:32 PM
I plan to sell bitcoin by year end. Because yes, the current price isn't the highest price, although it may experience a slight decrease. But I am sure, iwant to harvest dollar end of year.

nice plan but how can you be so sure that the price of btc will increase just before or during the year end? no one really knows if btc will rise or fall and there is no specific date of event for that to happen. in my case i do only plan to sell whenever or wherever i needed the cash and i dont really care at all even though the current value of btc is high or low. Based on my current situation , i think will only hodl my btc a little bit longer because i still have a spare cash on my wallet to spend if ever theres an emergency spendings .
Activity: 360
April 13, 2018, 10:25:28 PM
I personally put 70% in BTC and LTC then use the other 30% to invest in good altcoins like OMG, NEO and a few more. Altcoins market is VERY CREZY. You may gain a lot or lose a lot. The safest way I usually do is I buy these coins when it dips hard, like more than 20% 50% kind of drop. If you pick a good coin, normally it would bounce back. Now, this is very important, once it hits your target profit, sell it. Don’t wait for it to get higher. Log in that profit back to BTC. It’s going to take a while and much practice. Stay with your plan, you will be able to do it. One more thing, don’t ever sell at a loss unless you really have to. Most good coins always get back on tracks.  Hope this helps. I am also waiting to see if anyone share their secret too.   PS I think now till the 2X fork, altcoins price might be super low. Good time to start looking for good coins to buy.
-pozzonPatron
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
April 13, 2018, 07:31:07 PM
I plan to sell bitcoin by year end. Because yes, the current price isn't the highest price, although it may experience a slight decrease. But I am sure, iwant to harvest dollar end of year.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 07:24:49 PM
For me (maybe this is strange to say here), I`m not planning to sell soon, cos I, praise God have a funds to live, so bounties, trading, investing - yes, withdrawal - no
Activity: 136
April 13, 2018, 06:28:53 PM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
I will sell coins when coin prices soar. there my opportunity, in order to generate big profits. but not all coins will be sold. first see my needs, if at that time the coin prices rise, and I do not need it, then I will not sell the coins. that's the only way when I want to sell a coin.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 09:57:19 PM
I don't have a target or plan to sell my coins.
it depends, If already get a profit, I sell them to take a profit for my trading.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 08:42:50 PM
I do not plan on selling bitcoins anytime soon unless something crazy happens. And It is very common to bitcoin to rollback its price when it hits a very high value because of users selling it.
Activity: 165
April 11, 2018, 08:20:51 PM
If I would be having coins, I plan to sell some of it when the price is right, when it almost 50% or doubles the gains.
I would also hold some coins and make it as an investment too.
Activity: 392
April 11, 2018, 07:04:36 PM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Whell i will sell all of the coins i hold right now when the price of it will be very high on the market, and im gonna sell my coins when the value of it will multiply even x2 or x3, and lastly i plan to sell maybe on november or decembee 2018.
Activity: 252
April 11, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

I will sell alcoin when the price is stable. The selling price is higher than the purchase price.
In trading I have to make a profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 06:33:40 PM
Depend on which coin i hold. If i hold token from its ico and i believe in the project i usually sell it at 10x in bullish market but in bearish market i will sell at least 4x from ico price. But if it is coin with its unique blockchain i will sell it at 500x in bullish market and in this bearish market i will sell if it is reach 50x ico price. And its againts dollar price not bitcoin or ethereum.

A very valuable lesson especially to someone who entered the market around December, since then it has been a rollercoaster of cycles. Mostly taught me personally to not get carried away, when the bear market comes it corrects heavily 
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 10:08:48 AM
I plan to sell at high prices, because by selling at a high price I will get many benefits, because what I want is a big profit ..
Timing is important if you want to sell at a high price, but at this time it's not a good time to sell because the price
is dumping, be patient and wait for the right timing to sell for a profit as I am sure bitcoin will be back up very soon.

Maybe this is more on altcoin, because I always sell altcoin that I have, when the price is far from the price of ICO. So, I can make a profit. I will sell the bitcoin or altcoin I have when I see that the coin has reached its limit
Activity: 518
April 11, 2018, 08:39:32 AM
My target is the next pick price maybe next year but as soon it's set to the pick price I will sell my bitcoin. but in some case if needed I will sell my bitcoins just like when I need to pay bills or I have to buy stuffs but I just sell some part of it. but in overall I will set all of my bitcoin as soon it's reach the pick price then wait until it's dump that is my strategy for now. So I will suggest that if you need to sell bitcoins sell it in pick price don't waste opportunity.

I was buying Bitcoins when they were under 6 thousand. That is why I am waiting for at least 10-12 thousand limits or even over it. probably then I will sell some BTC.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
April 10, 2018, 06:22:42 AM
Currently, the coin market in the cryptocurrency market is almost falling. This is the time when I am collecting all my money so that I can continue to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. And to high prices to some extent, I will sell to find a profit. I think they will quickly rise again, which we can not predict.
Obviously it's falling and it's really falling hard.
Now, we have to be smart to hold, otherwise we will exit here with a big loss, we have to understand that we are in the bear
market, price won't go up despite having good news, wait a little and we will see what we are expecting.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 06:07:31 AM
Currently, the coin market in the cryptocurrency market is almost falling. This is the time when I am collecting all my money so that I can continue to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. And to high prices to some extent, I will sell to find a profit. I think they will quickly rise again, which we can not predict.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 05:01:25 AM
if I plan to sell it of course I need it for a sudden need, whether it will be lost or fortunately I do not care about it, but suppose I do not need for the urgent need I will let it until the price will rise higher again I will sell it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
April 10, 2018, 02:03:55 AM
Planning to sell on a time bound no more no less loss or not i will definitely sell it. It's called a not caring about what it comes after wards then profit or not. Lol this method will help you organize your plans in the distant future on either real life and in digital trades. Planning to sell my good amount of investment on july 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: