Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 3. (Read 92527 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 01:59:36 AM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Its not easy to decide especially you earn nothing from your investment. There's no excitement at alolu, especially whenever you visit trading sites which almost all coins are turning to red. Id rather hold my coins until it bounces back.
Planning is valid for buying but for selling you can not plan about that because it is unpredictable when the price of Bitcoin is going to forward direction or backward direction. It is a continuous reaction in which positive news is using as a catalyst. With positive news the demand increases and negative news automatically decreases the value of Bitcoin. I am waiting for the price to go high and so that I will tell you that I am selling the coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 05:44:03 PM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Prior to investing in any project, I also carefully plan and plan for the desired return on investment. So I always have a profit margin from planning and following it. I usually stop at 5% to 7% at this time when market fluctuations are hard to guess. Market fluctuations are very complex, so you need to always monitor and stick to the wall.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 05:18:35 PM
Still hodling. But some say that sell a portion of your btc when you are at risk of losing a huge amount of money. I say, there is never a good time to sell because of the substantial dip of value of assets in the market. Just hodl.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 09:31:11 AM
I plan to sell when of course if i get profit because if i sell when i am in a negative position of course i will hold that but of course i need to set a stop loss.
Activity: 95
April 09, 2018, 09:01:30 AM
I have no plan to sell my coin. When I need money and coin rate rising then I sell 40% of my coin. Otherwise I don't touched my coin for sell.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
April 08, 2018, 10:32:59 PM
Depend on which coin i hold. If i hold token from its ico and i believe in the project i usually sell it at 10x in bullish market but in bearish market i will sell at least 4x from ico price. But if it is coin with its unique blockchain i will sell it at 500x in bullish market and in this bearish market i will sell if it is reach 50x ico price. And its againts dollar price not bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 224
April 08, 2018, 07:44:57 PM
I am a long term trader and plan to hold my coins for long term at this time my plan is to hold until 2019 and see how the market goes and after that, I will decide what I have to do hold more or sell.
Activity: 280
April 08, 2018, 03:45:59 PM
It is the time of down trend in the bitcoin market and it impact to all other cryptocurrencies due to unpredictable price of bitcoin almost all altcoin are at the down rate so this is the time of keep waiting and holding be patiently instead of panic sale and I have set a plan to aware of panic sale and keep hold until the market shows the good position,
Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 03:11:20 PM
I am thinking of our family to relocate to a cheaper country at some point as we are all getting older and it is harder to keep up with the expensive living costs in Europe. So it all depends on what our family decides to do in the next couple of years.
Activity: 224
April 08, 2018, 02:47:26 PM
I do not want ti sell all my coins but some of them for making an office decoration and some other major expenses so for this i have to sell some bitcoin and some altcoin so i am waiting for that and i plan to hold by bitcoin now and i have to use  this currency and bitcoin is good to hold because bitcoin is good and valuable digital currency and it is more convenient way to go to the banks and some other situation.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 08, 2018, 01:15:10 PM
For now I can not sell it because I'm still waiting for bitcoin prices to go up again, and the current bitcoin situation is not good the price drops dramatically .. I will hold it and will sell it when bitcoin prices rise again .. hopefully bitcoin prices quickly recover and rise again
Activity: 140
April 08, 2018, 01:02:00 PM
When you buy bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency just make a target in which you will sell it off and even if it goes up from your target you shouldn't regret about it because you already sold it at profit.
Activity: 84
April 08, 2018, 08:37:58 AM
I started trading this summer so I do not plan on cashing out in the near future.
At the moment we are still the early adopters of bitcoin. I will sell a part of my coins when they are worth enough to afford other assets (an appartment to rent out).
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 07:29:00 AM
Simply when you maximize the profit good time to sell but there is every one have different story and different goals.If hold for long run will result high profit,if you see the past history will find shocking results.It is expected that Bitcoin will hit $91000 on march 2022,If we look upon this prediction it  mean Bitcoin have still worth t grow more and now good time to invest and hold with patience to maximize the profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 04:43:29 AM
I have a plan to just cool down and still wait to the market until my holding coins become in profit and my trade will become to profitable trade and i feel this is the good time to sell my coins,
Activity: 280
April 07, 2018, 04:10:59 PM
I wants to plan to sell in profit but it time to control emotion and still wait for the market condition until the market get the high price then i will sell my coins in profit,
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 03, 2018, 05:56:52 PM
At a time when prices have peaked and they turn down slightly. At this point you should sell them. I often do that, because I think when they turn back, then the price is already at their peak. I sold to take profit at that time to regret later. That's the way to reduce my losses in the Crypto market. Do not put too much into the price.
Activity: 52
April 03, 2018, 11:18:08 AM
I am planning to sell my coins once the price hit the all time high again or more. I believe that we can reach it now soon. I will sell my bitcoins on our local exchange but I will convert only 90 percent of it and the rest will be left; continue on collecting BTC to make a profit again.

I think this is a plan of so many people but Im almost sure that once people see it skyrocketing they will think maybe it will go higher so they will keep it and then the story continues Cheesy ormaybe everyone will really still be so freaked out they will sell asap.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
April 03, 2018, 09:51:47 AM
I will do my final sell when the price reaches 100000 dollars. Until that time, I will buy and sell to increase my BTC amount.
Activity: 233
April 03, 2018, 09:35:17 AM
I sell when my indicators say that the market will be very bearish sell now. because of course you don't want to buy more when indicators are saying that it will be bearish.
Pages:
Jump to: