Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 6. (Read 92527 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 05:28:40 AM
I study charts, mark important levels of trading, watch trading indicators. Next, I look at the history of changes in the price of coins and mark on the chart all the closest important price levels. I analyze the market, read the news and, depending on the trend in the market, I note the most likely values of prices.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
March 26, 2018, 03:23:10 AM
Thtas a question which i ask myself in the past weeks when the correction starts. So i want to be a strong hodler. But all these are unecessary when you cant make profit. So for future, i have now a plan when i sell. When the next bullrun from bitcoin start, and bitcoin reach a new all time high and takes all altcoin with, i will sell everything i got. After that, i will wait for the correction, and then i will rebuy everything, or some of the coins i had. So i call this long term trading Grin So im waiting for the next high!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 03:12:30 AM
I plan to sell when btc goes at least $50k - $70k this year. I hope my altcoins would perform also well so I can profit more and buy back again when it enters another bear period until I get at least $1M in total.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 12:55:01 AM
I will not choose to sell at what price. When the market is good, I will choose to sell my Bitcoin. If the market is not good, I will buy Bitcoin so that I can earn a lot of Bitcoin. I want to earn bitcoins instead of dollars now
Activity: 132
March 26, 2018, 12:18:43 AM
I think I will sell my Bitcoin at my ideal price. Judging from the market conditions, I believe that the price of bitcoin will soon pick up, so I am not in a hurry to sell my bitcoin. I would like to wait and see. I hope my prediction is correct and wish me good luck!
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 12:11:03 AM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

Im the person that im not looking too much gain from my coins when i see that i have atleast 30-50% of gain i will sell of my holding coins because the market price was volatility it is not good to get  more than 80% of gain as of now.
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
March 25, 2018, 07:32:37 PM
It is totally depends on you . When i am satisfied with any coins price then i will sold that coin .Though  Sometimes when i need urgent money i had to sell coins at any price . 
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 07:18:10 PM
The best option for the investors to buy coins and hold already bought coins because after some time market will go up and whole market will goes up again and if you hold this time you can earn good profit with the boom condition of the market,
But i think we should at least give ourself a goal so we won't greedy at all and we'll make sure that we won't be regret at all.
And actually the profits you earned are from people who are buying with your price ( higher than before ). So money actually doesn't disappear, it was given from this person to another one.
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 06:16:31 PM
The best option for the investors to buy coins and hold already bought coins because after some time market will go up and whole market will goes up again and if you hold this time you can earn good profit with the boom condition of the market,
March 25, 2018, 05:56:57 PM
After some good news bitcoin price is going up from $7400 and now it is in better condition and its good position for selling instead of again risk of again down in bitcoin price, So it good to sell instead of more holding.
Activity: 420
March 25, 2018, 05:30:08 PM
It is good question about the current market situation because some of few coins are moving little bit up but others are still in down and so by understanding this thing the best time to hold more instead of the panic sale for those coins who are in condition of down trend and that why the best option is to keep holding,
Activity: 224
March 23, 2018, 07:45:55 PM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
I think you should sell right at this time. It can be said that after the G20 summit, the price of bitcoin and altcoin has increased slightly but at the present time has continued to decrease. So you should sell bitcoin right now so you can buy bitcoin at a better price. I believe this will be the final price adjustment of bitcoin before the sharp increase.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 07:26:35 PM
Obviously I buy bitcoin in low price then I always plan to sell it at the near end of the year because that is the time bitcoin reaches the highest peak price of the year. But not always if a sudden cases I want to use my funds I sell it even I can't double my bitcoin or I lose a little bit.
Activity: 308
March 23, 2018, 07:16:30 PM
I think that with a market that is constantly changing and difficult to predict at the time of the acquisition, successful trade is extremely difficult. You need to analyze the technique accurately and combine it with market information so that you can get specific trade plans. I sell different kinds of sales, but usually 75% and 25%.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
March 23, 2018, 04:28:20 PM
Hard to tell, there are no some general terms. Everyone has defined its own limits and rules.
Personaly I always look at the ration between invested and the profit and that tells me if it's convenient time to sell. Recently it wasn't very good time for selling. But I sell only low amounts that I need. Otherwise I hold my coins without intention to get read of the whole amount.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
March 23, 2018, 04:27:34 PM
Its mostly never works with plan because in recent months I done many trades and most of time I have to exit on lost as I try to recover which never works some time I have exit on good position but its never works I try to work with some strategy but its never work as market is every unstable and no one have idea whats going on every day we are going with new amendments from different countries which are causing some more troubles
Activity: 166
March 23, 2018, 04:03:54 PM
When to sell? well that's a bit tricky thing when it comes to trading crypto, you never know what is the peak point is. Always have a strong plan of your own, Like a target point where you want to sell irrespective of future gains, which is called FOMO, that happens all the time with every trader.

Just have a simple plan, sell it when it reaches your target without having any second thoughts, this way you might feel bad if it goes much higher but at least you will be on the + side at least.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
March 23, 2018, 03:22:15 PM
I am going to sell I will sell the coin if the fortunes of late. I take advantage of about 10%-20%. But, I will also hold a coin if there is always some positive news. coin if the fortunes of late. I take advantage of about 10%-20%. But, I will also hold a coin if there is always some positive news.
In the last few months, there have been practically no good news. Apologies for that I do not know how to plan my purchases and sales. Everything happens intuitively and visually, looking at the chart of the market.
Activity: 43
March 23, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

This should be taken individually, why do I say that? B'se everybody has their own strategy. If you are day trader you can to exit even at 1% profit but it becomes different with ones who hold trades for so long.

Tell us what kind of trader are you so we can recommend it effectively
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
March 23, 2018, 09:58:20 AM
Well I plan to buy and spend until end of my life. No need to "sell".
Pages:
Jump to: