Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you plan to sell? - page 69. (Read 92525 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
April 23, 2017, 10:03:26 AM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
If the volume starts to fall I'd better sell it because I think it's a sign of falling it's altcoin if that percentage depends if the volume can still go up I keep it, I more often see the volume and crowded traffic sell/buy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 23, 2017, 08:23:01 AM
it is a good thinking. but i tell you can two way profit btc rate increase or you invest your btc and earn.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
April 23, 2017, 07:58:17 AM
i always do sell my profit never hold them for that long i need money that is why im not keeping my profit for too long but there's an problem when price is low i waited the price to increase for me to have a safe profit it all came from my hard work so its better to see its become income than to small income even if its cents its important to me.

I'm doing opposite thing, I want to keep on holding for a longer time because for me it seems that it's more profitable when I'm going to hold longer.

Maybe I'll sell when the price is already $2,000 but right now I don't think that it will happen for this month or even for next month to come.

I'll sell it for real once we reached $2k.
Activity: 270
April 23, 2017, 07:27:31 AM
What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

I think my exit point before I sell my holding bitcoin is when the price meet the 10,000$ that's the time I will sell some of my bitcoin holdings to get my profit through selling it at the high value of bitcoin. Wink
That would take a lot of time i dont know it will hit that price in 10years from now but hopefully it would. I cant wait to hit that price because im relying on bitcoin with my daily expenses
yes that is not looking so easy. i think it will take more than 10 years. to me my personal view is that i will hold my bitcoin tell it reach to the price of 2000 USD level and i am very much hopeful that bitcoin will cross 2000 USD level at the end of 2017, so i have to wait tell the end of this year and after i think i will easily achieve my target.

The bitcoin will undoubtedly reach this level, but it may take a little more time. It is impossible to name the exact date of growth, it all depends on the news.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
April 22, 2017, 11:43:04 PM
i always do sell my profit never hold them for that long i need money that is why im not keeping my profit for too long but there's an problem when price is low i waited the price to increase for me to have a safe profit it all came from my hard work so its better to see its become income than to small income even if its cents its important to me.

That is true. When it comes to trade we should not get greedy. As you said even a cent is profit in the world of trading. If you getting then just grab it and stop that particular trade immediately so that you might not end up with loosing money. It is always better to keep an eye on loss statement.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
April 22, 2017, 03:28:47 PM
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
April 22, 2017, 03:03:05 PM

I think my exit point before I sell my holding bitcoin is when the price meet the 10,000$ that's the time I will sell some of my bitcoin holdings to get my profit through selling it at the high value of bitcoin. Wink

If BTC keeps trading the way it does you be able to buy those coins back at $7000!   Then sell again above $10000. 

If there is no block size increase and the tranaction fee is high, the price will not rise.
You have the newbie rank over here, but I cannot believe that this is your first account, Im sure that you are present on the cryptocurrency world for a longer time, if you can make conclusions like that.
I totally agree with your opinion, there is no way for bitcoin price to increase without any improvement about fee size and block size.
It is just such an important aspect for blockchain, that we cannot ignore that fact. The blockchain cannot maintain with more and more people coming into the network, if we won't find a really good solution for that issue.

And about the main subject of the thread, I have sold most of my BTC, i dont agree that the price will rise now even more.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
April 22, 2017, 03:00:34 PM
I will sell the bitcoin or altcoin I have when I see that the coin has reached its limit. Maybe this is more on altcoin, because I always sell altcoin that I have, when the price has been far from the price of ICO. So, i can get profit
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2017, 02:01:58 PM

That would take a lot of time i dont know it will hit that price in 10years from now but hopefully it would. I cant wait to hit that price because im relying on bitcoin with my daily expenses
yes that is not looking so easy. i think it will take more than 10 years. to me my personal view is that i will hold my bitcoin tell it reach to the price of 2000 USD level and i am very much hopeful that bitcoin will cross 2000 USD level at the end of 2017, so i have to wait tell the end of this year and after i think i will easily achieve my target.
Activity: 658
April 22, 2017, 05:46:40 AM

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 22, 2017, 03:13:24 AM

If BTC keeps trading the way it does you be able to buy those coins back at $7000!   Then sell again above $10000. 

If there is no block size increase and the tranaction fee is high, the price will not rise.
wck
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 03, 2017, 08:04:24 PM

Activity: 594
April 03, 2017, 07:25:28 PM

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
April 03, 2017, 06:26:30 PM
Right now I don't have any plan to sell my coins as the price is not too promising for me at a moment and my target price is $2000 so I will sell my all coins only when the price of bitcoin reaches there and till then I am trying to grow my bitcoins with trading altcoins.

That is right, fhe bitcoin's price now is really promising that it is still going up. I think that it will be breaking its own record these year and surpass it more. I am planning to convert them after I save up a few amount to buy something I really want. And also I need to pay my internet bills using my bitcoins savings.  I also want to trade now, though I sometime lost my incentives because of what is happening and my Laptop is broken and can't do shit now.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
April 03, 2017, 06:19:19 PM
My exit point I think is 5 years after before I sell some of my bitcoin, then of course I will sell it to the trusted exchange platform. and that would depend if how much is the price value of bitcoin after 5 years.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
April 03, 2017, 04:30:29 PM
I'll sell when either Bitcoin is falling too much to recover again, or when the price has risen enough that I won't need more money for a long time.  If I ever take up trading, though, it'll be more like when I see that the price has flattened at a high price for more than 12 hours, and I'll buy in a similar scenario at a lower price (I'm not experienced enough to deal with quick pumps).
but i am not going to sell my bitcoin if the price of bitcoin is going to decrease. i will hold my bitcoin tell the price of bitcoin start increasing. and as i never sell my bitcoin in previous downfall.
Its not always good idea to sell if the price is going to down or crash better to hold it and if you seen the price is low much better to buy more bitcoins to increase your profit when the price of bitcoin is going to increase more you can start selling them gradually 20% every time the price was increase by 5% to 20% so that you don't lose the opportunity price increase of bitcoin..
Activity: 440
April 03, 2017, 04:10:56 PM
I'll sell when either Bitcoin is falling too much to recover again, or when the price has risen enough that I won't need more money for a long time.  If I ever take up trading, though, it'll be more like when I see that the price has flattened at a high price for more than 12 hours, and I'll buy in a similar scenario at a lower price (I'm not experienced enough to deal with quick pumps).
but i am not going to sell my bitcoin if the price of bitcoin is going to decrease. i will hold my bitcoin tell the price of bitcoin start increasing. and as i never sell my bitcoin in previous downfall.
Activity: 714
April 03, 2017, 04:59:17 AM
Right now I don't have any plan to sell my coins as the price is not too promising for me at a moment and my target price is $2000 so I will sell my all coins only when the price of bitcoin reaches there and till then I am trying to grow my bitcoins with trading altcoins.
I apply the same strategy as you. As of now i don't sell my 10 bitcoins and i'm just playing with them in the altcoin market because there is a lot of coins that are pumping and being manipulated by the whales. I will sell my bitcoins if the price reaches at least $1500 to at least get doubled price profit.
Yeah, all the people who plan to sell their Bitcoin on rate $1500. I think It is the ideal
rate for us to selling. Before reaching such price, for better way,
we use Bitcoin to trade the altcoins in Poloniex or Bittrex exchange. I do like it.
Well not everyone will prefer to hold their bitcoins till it achieves that price as people who have bought their bitcoins at $250 or $300 level would have sold their coins even when it crossed $1000 as that price was giving them good profits so to sell or not to sell will depend on the entry price of a person.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
April 03, 2017, 04:46:42 AM
I apply the same strategy as you. As of now i don't sell my 10 bitcoins and i'm just playing with them in the altcoin market because there is a lot of coins that are pumping and being manipulated by the whales. I will sell my bitcoins if the price reaches at least $1500 to at least get doubled price profit.
Yeah, all the people who plan to sell their Bitcoin on rate $1500. I think It is the ideal
we use Bitcoin to trade the altcoins in Poloniex or Bittrex exchange. I do like it.

There is no ideal price for bitcoin, just keep selling it when it spike that when it spike a bit and you thought its going to dip, sell your because that's the ideal price. It will eventually rise so just buy it back when the price stable a bit and then once again when the price is high, sell your again. Its about earning not selling at the price you thought is ideal because you will lose an opportunity knowing that BTC price keeps moving up.
Activity: 896
April 03, 2017, 03:39:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: