Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 16. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The crypto platform doesn't give us the luxury of predicting the future happenings thanks to its high volatility, But again this year has been dominated by the bear market for quite a long time, and its only logical that its high time it recovered, i believe that  we will not end this year with the bearish market in control
Activity: 364
In my opinion we will see some stability at the beginning of next year, the market will recover by the end of this year and we will see it grow again in 2019.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

Some short time before I have thought that market on its way of stabilizing. But now I am in doubts those falling prices makes me nervous and uncertain about what to do next time. We will see what will happen in near future.
Activity: 238
While in the past I predicted June and July but June is almost gone and market seems to be even worst so let's see how July will be like, but if July didn't make it then end of the year will surely make it for us, Yes I believe.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I think even the stars will not tell the truth, but before this market begins to be regulated, global players will not invest their capital.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
It is difficult to predict anything,I think that the market will stabilize at the end of the year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I'm sorry but when altcoins were stable? Or is it mean when altcoins will grow constantly? Seriously I don't see a time when they were stable. Because of stability in the crypto mean death. Volatility and p/d are the key features for cryptomarket now
Activity: 94
I don’t think crypto market is able to be stable, it is either good news that push the bull market or fuds that create market to dip. However this is the excitement of crypto.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
Well i cannot predict my coins if when be happen to increase the prices of it.
So as of now i must study first and plan on what i'm gonna do next, Because we need that also in this day we need some do a plan and not make some rut to sell our coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I predict that coins will be stable in mid of november, it will not be its year this year we are currently in the wave of loss maybe we can have our year in 2019.
Activity: 126
All the good time of day. I think coins will go up closer to December, but that's not certain. Most likely, most people will hope for this time, but nothing will come of it. Good luck to you all and big profits
Activity: 462
What does it mean stable again? Crypto isn't a stable market and it never used to be such market. People invest and trade on this market because of volatility. It means big losses and big gains at the same time. I don't want coins to be stable,it is weird
Activity: 84
I think that in the near future there will be no sharp changes,it is difficult to make a forecast,in today's situation,most likely, prices will continue to fall until the end of the summer.
Activity: 448
it is extremely difficult to make forecasts in today's situation. I'm afraid the next few months won't be any drastic far scenes. most likely, the prices will continue to fall at least until the end of summer. at least to stabilize by the end of the year.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
it is difficult to predict when the coins will stable again, because in any crypto world can happen, whether it will go up significantly or it could go down drastically
Activity: 224
Cryptocurrencies will never ever be stable. The price of cryptos are so much volatil because it depend on supply and demand. So thats why there are so many traders at the cryptoworld. Without this, it would be less and cryptourrencies would be less interesting for the most people here.
Activity: 313
I will agree with many guys on the stage, which are we won't face the recovery at least a half a year from now, so it is time when you need to invest and make researchers...
Activity: 196
I don't think anyone know the actual time it just come and go like a storm . The market is really unpredictable this days
Activity: 266
It is difficult to predict in crypto and see the current market conditions are bad. in view of the end of 2017, we may have to be patient until the end of the year in which altcoin prices rise, especially bitcoin that rises dramatically, but altcoin prices may rise faster than expected. There is always hope however.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
I think if the volume and circulation of a coin is stable then the value of a coin will also tend to be more stable. then also positive feedback on a coin that will affect demand and supply. The existence of positive feedback will make a demand will remain or increase. This is an important factor in the stability of the value of a coin.
Pages:
Jump to: