Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 17. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Stability is not something crypto is known for and that's one of the reasons I like it so much.

Less stability means greater opportunity for bigger profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
If the market becomes stable, then it will not be possible to earn from it.  If you mean when the market will grow, then all investors are waiting for this moment for half a year.  According to analysts' forecasts, growth is expected in late July-August.  But you do not have to trust 100% of forecasts.  The only thing that you can now buy up a coin, as it seems that the market has reached its bottom.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
When will a stable, of course, there will be no one knows for sure that time arrives. but of course, there is time until price stability it will materialize soon and certainly a lot of people waiting for it. I think it could be the end of this year is the time that many people's predictions for the stability.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
I believe it will be stable and go in bullish run towards the ending of this year as its always good for all crypto to perform doing the time
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
according to my prediction coin will be stable again in August (soonest), because the market takes a long time for recovery (I think).
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
We need to stay calm . I think in August the market will start to recover and we will see a good growth
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
The cryptocurrency market will not be stable for a long time. But the growth of the bull market should soon begin. This is likely to happen in mid July.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The market will stable maybe 3rd or 4th week of February. The chart almost reach to a level to the lowest. Soon enough more investor will think that the coins is cheaper and the right timing of investment will be the next trend.

Well its hard to say or predict when will be the market become stable again. But one thing for sure it will recover hopefully last quarter of this year or 1st quarter next year. Because investors anticipate this coming holidays specially christmas and new year will people is always do shopping most of this time.
Activity: 120
The market will recover, I hope that in the near future the altcoins will grow in value, this should happen before the end of the year
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
For me I think market will be stable when we enter ember month, I say so because during ember month some people will like to invest in crypto currency to make some gain for their Christmas and new year preparation.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
If the market is going to grow again in August this year, now prices are constantly falling and sometimes rising slightly, but that is only because the market drops some buyers so much that they only Green again and then reduced. I think I can recover in August.
Activity: 110
I believed crypto currencies will be stable on last quarter of the year, important seasons makes market rise up and bitcoin market will definitely pumping up.
Activity: 420
for my own conclusion maybe the end of this year will be back setabil because usually the price will rise at the end of the year if seen from history last year all coin has a fast rise fi the end of the year until the beginning of the new year.
Activity: 132
Perhaps, the correction is deeper than I thought before. I think that by the end of the year we will not see new highs in bitcoin and etherium. This is just my opinion. I would not advise investing in the market right now.
Activity: 364
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?
Altcoins will start going green in the second half of this year. I am certain about this because price are relatively low going into the second half and this is when people will start purchasing their coins in preparation for the holidays making prices go on a hike.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
From my research, many known crypto experts say that crypto will come back with a bull market approximately in autumn, but I wish it will be sooner as everyone hope. Will see
Activity: 131
I think that in autumn the market will stabilize and prices will start to rise.
Activity: 168
In my opinion I think the market will stop bleeding on the last quarter of the year. Simply because a lot of good ICO are line up for that time around. And investor will began to invest from the mid time of the year. So basically when more investors joined the market there's a higher percentage that the market will become stable again.
Activity: 420
I discovered that most times after the first half of the year perhaps the third quarter, all coins, most especially altcoins will start becoming stable in price. There is usually a steady rise in price at that time. Let's watch out what this year is going to bring to us.
Activity: 344
well,it may really take some time for the market to stabilize, one may really need to exercise patience in order to be on the safe side.as for me , i will wait till it is very stable before investing  
Pages:
Jump to: