Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 30. (Read 5522 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
with the volatility of digital currencies, no one can predict what the industry will look like in a year. Digital currencies exist in a state of antifragility and shocks to the industry have not negatively impacted the market in the long term. Additionally, increasing public education could dismantle the idea that 'altcoins' are an alternative to Bitcoin, and allow for less divisive growth in the future.

Look at the charts! don't you see that the cryptocurrencies are not falling anymore? yes, some drops happen but they are so slight! The cryptos are slightly moving up, and I hope that the movement will be fastened.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I would not like when coins are stable - and big traders would not like that as well. More instability - the more profit you can gain. Stability results in less volatility thus eliminating opportunities to gain huge returns on investments. Trading Altcoins is good when there is no stability in the market!
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
A month ago I was betting on q4. Now I'm not even sure next year. Because the interest around cryptocurrency is falling, and politicians and economists do not calm down and fear the introduction of this system in their lives. For transparency is not for them.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?
I think there will not be so called stablity in the market. The price will be down and up so the stability will be temporary.
Activity: 238

The ups and downs of altcoin prices in the market have been a natural thing but several times the altcoin price has skyrocketed predicting that altcoin prices will skyrocket after this decline. I'm sure altcoin will rise again and grow stronger and shine.
Activity: 322

I believe this year altcoin prices will start to stabilize again. Currently altcoin has begun to attract many investors and the more famous is altcoin, then it will boost the price of altcoin. No doubt this time is the right time to invest altcoin because soon the price will be fantastic.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
no one can be sure clearly when altcoin prices rise or fall drastically because a lot of good or bad news can affect the market price
It won't always go all the way down like you say. Yes, the coin could have an increase every so often though it is fun to just speculate on some things.
Activity: 97
no one can be sure clearly when altcoin prices rise or fall drastically because a lot of good or bad news can affect the market price
Activity: 910
Merit: 257

Can anyone really do that, especially with certainty? That's the better question mate. I say that because no one can really determine because the assets in this market just has so many factors that might affect its valuation. The market is so susceptible to factors that do not only affect it, but other factors that many affect other aspects, basically secondary and tertiary factors that affects the price point of the assets in the market. So, the better thing is to expect for the worst and to also be ready for the best scenarios, at least in that case, you know that you would not do any bad moves.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Most of the people are saying that coins will rise up once again in the middle of the year as things get settled for everyone. We all know that most of the coins had a rough start this year and that is inevitable, that can happen anytime if the demand says so. We should just keep ourselves ready for all of it and prepare for any loss or gain we may encounter on the way
Activity: 784
The current price is indeed not yet stable. But I am sure that with the growth of Altcoin market price started slowly going up. And now it's been an awful lot of entrepreneurs that go for investment in Altcoin with this Altcoin I think the future will be very good. For now, this new coin also many who entered the stock market so we have a lot of options for developing our money.
Activity: 518
In my opinion, in order to keep the value of coins steadily growing, several important events should occur:
- Bitcoin should trade above psychologically important marks,
- investors should start again to show a mass interest in crypto-currencies,
- the governments of major influential countries must finally determine the legal basis for the crypto industry.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
It can be said that coins in the market now behave relatively stably. Bitcoin in the last month was gradually rising in price, picking up the altcoy, but then again dropped a little and swims now as on the waves. In practice, the first half of the year can be considered a bear market, since there has been no big rise, as we had expected to see in recent years. However, in recent times there has been no significant negative news about the Crypto currency. This, perhaps, creates a reliable springboard for a good market recovery in the future.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
We cannot say when it will be stabilize again but one thing for sure it will always back to track. So hard to predict what will happen next because of the fluctuating value and its volatility. So better be smart and always study and monitor on whats going on to be updated.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
If we look at previous years, we can see that volatility in the crypto market is gradually falling. I think a couple more years and larger coins will fluctuate significantly less. Great volatility will only be on small coins. Thus it can be said that coins are gradually becoming more stable.
Activity: 154

There is no accurate prediction but you can always rely on different speculations that has been created by crypto analysts from different countries in order for you to determine on when is the right time to invest or sell your coins.
Activity: 308

I do not think that coins will be stable again because most of the traders are expecting for the volatility since there are a lot of people today who are earning a huge amount of profit because of the drastic changes in the market.
Activity: 196
They are never stable lol.
That's the good thing actually. It is easier to day trade and stuff like that. Which means more profit.
If you want something more stable, then just invest in stocks, they suck. Or put some in your bank hah
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I believe the market will recover by the end of the year because now it is only beginning to grow with minimal corrections  Wink

I believe that we will see a good run in the end of the year. But I think that we will see recovery in June. May not go to the levels of January but will still be step forward.
Activity: 518
I believe the market will recover by the end of the year because now it is only beginning to grow with minimal corrections  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: