Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 32. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I think all coin is stable in April. Bitcoin was stable at $ 8,000. I think this month is the right time for investment. Maybe at the end of the year BTC will rise to the price of $ 10,000 more.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
What do you mean coins will be stable again, I don't remember that they ever was stable exception of Tether
Its a question to be answer. most answers does not explain coin stability at all, it just describe it the bullish growth.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
What do you mean coins will be stable again, I don't remember that they ever was stable exception of Tether
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
We are predicting slight and stable growth on market closer to the end of this 2018 year, but this is not neccessary true.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I always find it rather amusing that people still think they can predict where the price will be in the future, just by looking at the patterns from the past. What they ALL fail to realize is the outside forces affecting people's emotions. I never see headlines being included in the reasons for past price fluctuations. They keep trying to use age-old stock market signals, when crypto is a completely different beast.
Activity: 336
my prediction coin will be stable again in july or august.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
I will watch the increase in the month of June. Altcoin is really low when people spend a lot of money coz of expenses but are recovering quickly when it's been over.
Activity: 364
I predict the fourth quarter of this year bitcoin will start to stabilize and altcoin others have a chance to shine, hopefully this is supported by many factors and good news about cryptocurrency
Activity: 24
I see it may start in April and then the market can begin to stabilize because now the price of coins has increased slowly. we can be optimistic it happens because it will affect the price to the maximum.
Activity: 109
its hard to predict the stability of bitcoin. As we all know market sometimes high sometimes low.
Activity: 25
The bubble will be inflated again either in July after the G20 meeting, or closer to winter, the main thing is to get rid of all the altkoins and transfer them to bitcoin.
Activity: 16
From the current state of bitcoin's slow rise, I think that Bitcoin will be stable again in June 2018, then there should be an outbreak during the period, hoping that Bitcoin can break through the highest historical currency and reach a new peak.
Activity: 22
Whatever they say about the crypto currency for which they are created and what awaits them in the future. At the moment, crypto currencies are a means of making money. And the money is earned on the ups and downs. In a horizontal market you will not earn much.
Activity: 126
Never stable. It just go up or go down every time. But few days ago, market are going down again and again. I don't know what will happen next, I hope it will be recover soon.
Activity: 34
 I believe that all crypto-enthusiasts must learn to live with the annoyances that high volatility can generate eventually, because since the market is still very small it can still be easily manipulated by the great whales according to their interests.
Activity: 28
I guess that etherum and bitcon will stabilized on ber months and i think it will hit the price almost 2 times,because investors now was increasing and increasing day by day and also many country was recognize to use it ,that why bitcoin and crypto has getting popularity. Smiley
Activity: 20
I think coins are starting to become bullish again. I am not sure when this is going to end or maybe this will continue especially altcoins as they were not really given the time needed due to bitcoin's sudden upside down in the past few months.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

Actualy in real talk,we cannot predict the precise time of when should all altcoins become stable again,because we know that digital currency bussiness is risk and volatile and its decentralize kind of investment that cannot been controlled,only things that i can hold,is my faith that cryptocurrency investment is never been faded and its boom again in the right time,to continue its legacy in this crypto world.
Activity: 284
never.  When has this market ever been stable?
Activity: 280
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?
I predict that in July the price of the market will be stable. More news will continue to help increase the price of the crypto market. that's my analysis. If my analysis is lacking then please invite others to comment
Pages:
Jump to: