Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 28. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 1
I don't know. It is very relative depending on what make the stability. We can say that they are stable now. It is difficult to predict when this will happen, because the cryptocurrency market is based on great volatility. This is what makes cryptocurrencies profitable.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
the price of coins is now starting to rise again and some altcoin is approaching its best price so I think soon the price will be stable again and the market will return profitable
Activity: 18
It's hard to predict something like this specially when bitcoin is still in this rollercoster. Price will swing from price to price until bitcoin will feel comfortable enough to sit there but I don't see bitcoin going over 20k$ in this year...but again price can surprise all of us.
Activity: 32
I believe the market is near it's stability though we still need to watch it for some more weeks to be able to confirm that the market is really stable. Once market form strong stability the crypto market will start gradually grow and more investors will come on board the space.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
For me i believe the market is near it's stability though we still need to watch it for some more weeks to be able to confirm that the market is really stable. Once market form strong stability the crypto market will start gradually grow.
the market's stability is usually influenced by several aspects, but the crypto market is very sensitive to make such predictions impossible with very volatile prices as well. if viewed every week or every month must experience the increase and decrease is also influenced by the condition of large investors and issues of negative issues and policies of our country each so stable said if all have agreed it took several months or years.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Stability is quite difficult to achieve in cryptocurrency as the price is affected by so many factors on the market. Users trading on an exchange are one major factor in determining the price of a coin, hence the price keeps the up and down movement.
Perhaps, you were trying to imply when the market will recover and see a lot of greens. With that, a lot of predictions have come from experts this year. Also, South Korea accepting back the trading of cryptocurrency is one giant boost for the cryptocurrencies. In July, lets hope the crypto enthusiasts in India win their petition from the court and legalize the trading of cryptocurrencies with their financial institutions.
Activity: 18
maybe the price are going better now. maybe the market unpredictable but this month maybe the price will stable. no one can predict the price we just can wait in the market.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Instability is due to the fact that confidence in the monetary authorities is seriously undermined and there are problems with the political and economic situation.
And since such problems will always be, then stability, too, I think, will be short-lived...
Stable? I dont really want the coin or crypto will be stable. I like more volatile because i can risk my money to gain good income. At the moment, it is difficult to talk about some kind of stability as the market falls and then grows again, and this greatly affects the coins volatility. I think no time will come for stable coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
If I think the market can become more stable only when all governments are releasing their own crypto currency, which will be tied to the real economy of other countries, Until the price of the coin will depend only on the speculative sentiments of the self-perpetrators, but these will all be very volatile , But this "Krypto spring" has come and the market has slowly become more alive! We are waiting for great success.
Activity: 170
I predict it may be late 2018 all coin market prices will be stable again and all coin prices will rise again as late as 2017, hopefully it will all happen.
Activity: 28
Welcome to the Next Generation Video Sharing Platform, which liberates Content Creators and rewards Viewers. Continue
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
Instability is due to the fact that confidence in the monetary authorities is seriously undermined and there are problems with the political and economic situation.
And since such problems will always be, then stability, too, I think, will be short-lived...
Activity: 159
Although the encryption market has been amended for four months, I do not think bitcoin will soon be stable. All coins will continue to be revised along with bitcoins. Maybe this is a long bear market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Nobody knows when the coins will again become stable. I think that by the end of June or the middle of July there will be good growth, and in the autumn the market will recover completely.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
When bitcoin becomes stable and panic sellers will pause for a moment but of course the stability of btc does not demand all altcoins for their survival as well because there are altcoins which were not able to take the ride with bitcoin and it will go down to the big lose.
Activity: 93
Now they are more or less stable and some of them are growing significantly. Such periods of growth and decline are normal for any market.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
I think the price of coins in cryptoexchanges will be stable again on third to fourth quarter of this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Stability of cryptocurrency prices are in order presently. You could see that there are no bounces, everything is trading and moving sideways. I think this will continue for the rest of these years before any bold price movement would begin.
Activity: 19
I have been waiting for Bitcoin to break and hold above $9,300 this for me is confirmation that the Bear market is over. Have to wait and see in the coming week if we can hold above that level and this will have a positive knock on efffect for the altcoins.
Activity: 19
Are you looking for stable price or price movement in upward direction, I think alot of dump money that get into the space last quarter are disappoint it is not what they are sold that they got, I know the price will pick up and I don't know when
Pages:
Jump to: