Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 31. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?
I think the price of the coin will stabilize again in september until november and will come down again in December because when christmas and new year i think there will be many people who sell their assets hence the price of voin that will go down and the market will rise in the middle january, that's my prediction
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
I am not sure, if alcoins were ever stable.  Grin Volatirity is high in the crypto world, it's just the nature of this market right know. Maybe in a couple of years, it will change, or at least the TOP coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
June and November/December. Altcoin will be stable in June accompanied by an increase in their value, especially on some of the Altcoin which has implemented smart contracts systems. And November/December there will be a massive increase, maybe their value will grow to 250%/300% at that time.
Activity: 350

You should not think about the stability of the coin because the volatility in the market is very important in order for you to earn a huge amount of profit monthly or daily depending on the state of market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I think that no stable price because this is a volatile market base on supply and demand. They won't be stable and that is the challenge. The point of this market is buy low and then sell high, if the price is stable then it will be hard to earn huge profit.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
No one can predict exactly when the price of the coin will be stable again, but as a Crypto player we must have a handle to do that, so we can get a profit from us holding the coin. and my prediction, Between November or December the coin prices will start to stabilize.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
everyone was waiting for a global event called a Consensus in the hope that after it the growth of the cryptocurrency will go, the event passed, as the market sees it eventually fell
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I think the cryptocurrency market will stabilize again in June and July, then continue to decline until the end of the year and grow strongly in December and January next year. This is the annual growth cycle repeated many times over the years and investors can refer to this to orient themselves.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

In my opinion, alt coins will be stable at around the end of 2018. That's always the case for both alt coins and bitcoins. They always decline at the first half of the year and then eventually inclines at around end of the year. Investors should buy at the start of every year and then sell at the end.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
What do you mean by stable? Th see the market green every day? The coins are stable now. There is not much movement in either direction for the last couple of weeks.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
In fact, I believe that all crypto-enthusiasts must learn to live with the annoyances that high volatility can generate eventually, because since the market is still very small it can still be easily manipulated by the great whales according to their interests.

But I am also convinced that as time passes and the market matures, this great volatility will tend to decrease, so in fact at this time the prices of cryptocurrencies seem to be behaving in a more stable way than a year ago, and certainly within a year these behaviors will be markedly less volatile, an indispensable condition for the progressive mass adoption of cryptocurrencies in the real economy.
The volatility always comes through ultimate price outbreaks, but somehow it takes more months before our altcoins will be stable again. We might see signs that the price undergo quick pumps but eventually dips again due to this unpredictable markets. Massive adoption could highly be recognize if other countries shows better responses about their bitcoin economy, and will have definite advantages that will profit their individuals.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
In fact, I believe that all crypto-enthusiasts must learn to live with the annoyances that high volatility can generate eventually, because since the market is still very small it can still be easily manipulated by the great whales according to their interests.

But I am also convinced that as time passes and the market matures, this great volatility will tend to decrease, so in fact at this time the prices of cryptocurrencies seem to be behaving in a more stable way than a year ago, and certainly within a year these behaviors will be markedly less volatile, an indispensable condition for the progressive mass adoption of cryptocurrencies in the real economy.
Activity: 68
the beginning of the year was very unstable. now prices have started to return to their maximum points again.
No one can predict of what coins is stable because the flactuation happen everyday in the marketplace.The price as of now is so volatile.Let's wait what will happen in cryptomarket if they recovered or maybe dump.
Activity: 45
the beginning of the year was very unstable. now prices have started to return to their maximum points again.
Activity: 518
No one can predict what will happen in the future but as what digital currency is going on the price of bitcoin is just like a seesaw it goes up and down but i believe in the capacity of Bitcoin to go back to it's price and even surpass it and i hope so.
Activity: 100
with the volatility of digital currencies, no one can predict what the industry will look like in a year. Digital currencies exist in a state of antifragility and shocks to the industry have not negatively impacted the market in the long term. Additionally, increasing public education could dismantle the idea that 'altcoins' are an alternative to Bitcoin, and allow for less divisive growth in the future.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1

I do not know because it is so hard to predict the price of bitcoin to be stable again but what I saw from a few weeks ago altcoin price in the recovery period and I am sure for the next month altcoin and bitcoin will be stable again

Activity: 196
It can't be stable, because crypto market is very volatile. I hope the market will recover and the price will grow at the end of the autumn or in December.
Activity: 364
At the moment, it is difficult to talk about some kind of stability as the market falls and then grows again, and this greatly affects the coins and their growth, I think somewhere in a month, everything will become a bit in their places and then see the growth.
Activity: 336
What do you mean coins will be stable again, I don't remember that they ever was stable exception of Tether
Yes, coins are very far from stability, most are very volatile. The usual behavior of a coin is a sharp rise in price and then a sharp drop in price. It's hard to call stability.   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: