Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 37. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16
As for me, I am not waiting for the great stabilization of the crypto market. It will be volatile always, but I do not think that we have to be ready meeting another Great Fall of the altcoins and BTC.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I think coins are starting to become bullish again. I am not sure when this is going to end or maybe this will continue especially altcoins as they were not really given the time needed due to bitcoin's sudden upside down in the past few months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
I think that I will not say anything new if I assume that the coins are already being restored. I think it's because Bitcoin started to grow in price.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

before buying an altcoin it is necessary to check the status of BTC, maybe 1 altcoin be on the floor level or be stable, but if BTC raising or falling at limited time, alt coin's chart can form an other dip. so at the first stage, i check the status of BTC then decide to buy or not.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I hope that you have not sold your coins, because the market is now more than good. This is a really great opportunity to make a big profit.
Activity: 21
I'm sure many are predicting the end of the year because visible from the history of altcoin increase significantly enough after bitcoin rise, one thing we need to remember that the name of the prediction is not always right even often miss.
Activity: 126
Maybe the current cycle is on the rise, so it can be said investor confidence has stabilized. I think this year the price of crypto will return near its peak again. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/active-airdrop-update-17-may-2018-2726305
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
It's hard to predict something like this specially when bitcoin is still in this rollercoster. Price will swing from price to price until bitcoin will feel comfortable enough to sit there but I don't see bitcoin going over 20k$ in this year...but again price can surprise all of us.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
It can't be predicted to become stable because it will move up and down from time to time, you just have hope and trust that your holding will rise at the top.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
altcoin prices will never become stable, cryptocurrency has a high volatility that makes their prices to go up, and to go down, there is no crypto that is stable at price.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business

There are some altcoins are maintain its stability now,and turn to green in the market,but  in predicting when all altcoins when will be stable,thats things is hard to define because  digital currency is unpredictable and volatile its hard to predict in the block chain market when to pump and dump,even now there is bull run coming,this remaining months, this is not an assurance that altcoins is maintaining its stability.
Activity: 154
I think the current market has stabilized, in these two months almost all altcoin has increased. Bitcoin also strengthens day by day. I think it's time to buy back.
Activity: 608
In my opinion, the coins will stabilize by the beginning of autumn and will gradually grow with minimal corrections  Roll Eyes
Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy

I think altcoins is going stable if bitcoin will be stable again and i think bitcoin is going stable again at the end of may. As we can see in coinmarketcap the price of bitcoin is continue rise upto 10k$ so it means bitcoin is going stable again.
Activity: 392
This is too complicated prediction. It is impossible to predict when there will be a rise or fall, but here such a question
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
I have been waiting for Bitcoin to break and hold above $9,300 this for me is confirmation that the Bear market is over. Have to wait and see in the coming week if we can hold above that level and this will have a positive knock on efffect for the altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
The stability of the crypto currency is always a temporary event. Crypto-currency, because it is decentralized, does not have stability at all. Its stability is inherent in its nature. It is not regulated by anyone and is not supported, and its price is formed solely on the basis of the ratio of supply and demand. Demand and supply are constantly changing, so the price of crypto currency is constantly changing. While no one has learned to manage the volatility of the crypto currency, it is likely that in the case of its decentralized nature, it will always be preserved, and therefore stability will sometimes be an exception to the general rule of high volatility.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
I think that now the coins are beginning to stabilize. This can be easily seen if you look at the coin rates now...
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
There is no stable in cryptocurrency because all things here are unpredictable and always change. You should be aware of that the cryptocurrency is a unstable investment which all things are possible.
Activity: 471

I think the price of the coin will be very stable again when bitcoin is no good news and bad news so it is definitely bitcoin prices will be very stable.
Pages:
Jump to: