Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 35. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
I think this summer.
Don't know why but I think that.
They are at a good spot now.
Every coin is going back to normal.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
I think it will take a long time and if depends what you mean by 'stable'
If you want tiny gains or losses every year, that's not (hopefully) the aim
Big swings bring the big gains - and the big losses
Maybe stablecoins is the answer - have a little stability in your portfolio by having a few stablecoins (one you like and trust)
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I see it may start in April and then the market can begin to stabilize because now the price of coins has increased slowly. we can be optimistic it happens because it will affect the price to the maximum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and this is its characteristic feature. Perhaps six months after the start of state regulation of the cryptocurrency market it will cease to be very volatile but really stable it will be able to become only in 2-3 years. Therefore, you need to be patient and focus on long time holding.
Activity: 47
I think cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and other altcoin will never be stable. That's the nature of it and what makes it unique. Its very volatile. It might stay in a range of values over a particular time but it will surely change.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
I don't think coins will be stable you see the market never get a stabilize status if its always pumd and dump so don't wait for the stable status of the market that's never gonna be happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

I guess, the stability will come, when there will be government and authorities in the market. They are the ones who can calm down a high volatility of today's market. But I wouldn't be glad of such a result because we won't be able to earn the money we used to!
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I don't think that will be stable in 2018. As we all know there is a big war between central banks and blockchain world. And no one knows who will win.

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
My prediction of coin prices will rise towards the end of the year between the months of October to november. although until now the price of coins is getting worse, but I'm still confident of my prediction.
Activity: 196
Stability and any market (in our case, the crypto market) are incompatible things. There will always be ups and downs. That is what gives us the earnings
Activity: 40
There are many pro things to check and I alway feel hard to predict
brand new
Activity: 0
I see it may start in April and then the market can begin to stabilize because now the price of coins has increased slowly. we can be optimistic it happens because it will affect the price to the maximum.
Activity: 92
It depends on each period of time
Activity: 19
maybe the price are going better now. maybe the market unpredictable but this month maybe the price will stable. no one can predict the price we just can wait in the market.
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
I think that we will never see a stable price in the market, as long as the crypto currency is so popular! Unfortunately now the crypto currency is used in most cases as a means of earning money on the market, which constantly lowers and raises the price!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
It is rather difficult to forecast crypto currencies on the market, because it is very unpredictable, and we must assess the current situation and make decisions based on it. There are basic rules to follow and to adhere to.
Activity: 140
 I'd hold my altcoins at least untill autumn. Just relax, forget about them and wait) It's not easy to be patient when everything is falling down. Maybe if you're nervous or have money issues, make a review of your coins and sell the most useless ones. I believe that it's only the beginning and all your coins wil rise. I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into our future.
Activity: 196
It's hard to predict when the money will go down. In these times, he began to lose value again. Maybe it will start to grow again soon. Nothing to do but wait.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
It seems to me, compared to the beginning of the year, this is stability for a month, only minor corrections are observed. And some coins have become stronger and tend only upwards.
Activity: 86
I think that the market can become more stable only when all governments release their own crypto-currencies, which will be tied to the real economies of these countries. Until the price of the coin will depend only on the speculative sentiments of market participants, it will be very volatile. But this makes it possible to earn good money.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: