Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 55. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
The crypto market will arrive at the balanced position in the next 2 months. The end of the Chinese New Year and the end of the Tether case is important. But it is impossible to predict exactly. This idea is foresight.
I do think the same because the Chinese New year will end in this week and tether may show us an internal audit this month or next. Though I highly doubt it, but it would be better if they allow us to see their audit report. We also need some Korean exchanges volume as these days it went too down because of korea FUD.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
No one can know when will the coins will be stable because this will always be like a roller coaster that will goes up and down. This is how it works i think. What is important is that people learn to accept it and hopefully it become stable someday.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When have altcoins ever been stable?
Activity: 50
As everyone has been saying it is quite hard to predict but it looks as though Altcoins may start to steady after the Chinese new year. I hope so anyway!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

probably after the Chinese new year that occurred on 16 February 2018. but that's just my prediction. hopefully it happens. because we all expect it Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
At the beginning of a year I think the instability is possible, but everything will change soon, it will be obligatory growth. The beginning of year and in 2017 wasnt very successful. April - May these months was big rise in the markets. It is necessary to wait for this moment.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
when you say stable do you mean going up in value every day? Thats not stable haha.

In all seriousness though, I think the current market dynamics is more healthy in the long run than the crazy bubble bull run that we experienced before. That was unsy=ustainable. This is more like a regular market but with extra volatility cos this is crypto currency and whats more volatile than that?!
Activity: 149
I think that the market stabilizes in early spring. This is my personal prediction.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132
It might take some time before altcoins become more stable. Their price was unstable due to growing Bitcoin popularity which caused a lot of mess. Many people started to sell their altcoins for Bitcoin because it turned out to be more profitable. At the same time Bitcoin network was overloaded. I guess that altcoins won't become stable anytime soon. Bitcoin may start to surge again after Lightning Network becomes used by the vast majority of users.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Stable, this market has never been stable. Up and Down is what we have. The real ? is when will the entire market cap recover, i believe mid FEB we will see real growth...
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I think all crypto market is related to news, mean if any good news comes all crypto pumps heavily if bad new comes al crypto dumps badly. Like last time we seen the news of china ban crypto and korea bans BTC, we seen huge dump and then again after some days market made new high. Now a days market looks side ways and I think in mid February crypto market will be in bullish trend again.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?
I think the price of alternative coins will be stable again at in the midyear or in the month of april ,may and june. Because in these time the, there are many projects in different countries like in the UK, Germany, South korea and in the japan and china. In starting of month like the january amd february it is only normal because they experienced a decline or dropping price
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
my prediction coin will stable again at the end of february and at the beginning of maret all coin will slowly increase until the end of december.
Activity: 210
I think it is very difficult to predict when the price of coins will be stable again, but if viewed from statistics from year to year, indeed every year in January-february always experienced a significant decline, only this year experienced a more drastic decline
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
waiting to sees as beginning weeks of the new month as token draws of less then Month1 on TF to returns of decision as might to collects of more on supports with reference.

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

As you know, China is currently the nation holding the highest number of Bitcoins as well as altcoins in the world. And now they are coming to Chinese New Year in February, so they tend to sell cryptos to spend money on the event. I guess that in March the rate of cryptos, as well as the market, will recover and rise again quickly.
How do you know that the Chinese hold the most crypto? And nobody is selling any crypto to fund their party. If anything, the Chinese new year would create optimism in China, pushing prices up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data

As you know, China is currently the nation holding the highest number of Bitcoins as well as altcoins in the world. And now they are coming to Chinese New Year in February, so they tend to sell cryptos to spend money on the event. I guess that in March the rate of cryptos, as well as the market, will recover and rise again quickly.
Activity: 148
I think this is unpredictable. There are so many coins which are centralized and many people are having these coins in huge numbers. The people with huge altcoins can move markets any time they want. But yes there are some signals like " When BTC is up Alt coins will go down and When BTC goes down, altcoins go up"
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and altcoins are not stable at any time, the prices in the market was volatile everyday we can not predict the exact right time of stable their prices. As long as you keep on watching and the latest news of coins prices you can get the good price.
Activity: 82
Alt coins change it is difficult to know when it will stabilize again. maybe never
Pages:
Jump to: