Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 51. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 11
judging from the experience of a few years back,the market will improve even will rise dramatically at the end of the year and we can prove this at the end of the year 2017 and then, bitcoin has risen drastically to 5-fold more than the previous price.
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
There is no right time for the cryptocurrency going to be stable again since it all depends on your investment goals if you have a longer outlook it may make more sense to wait for the cryptocurrency going to rise in 10 times or 50 times the value but if you are taking a lesson want to risk that it is probably to invest in coins which have a van point
Usually when the price is calculated to have more than 50x its value, no coin ever makes it out that well. Ethereum is a special one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
The essence of the cryptocurrencies market is that the cryptos fluctuate in exchange rates relentlessly. If the exchange rate is stable, you will never be able to make a profit from cryptocurrencies. As the market rebounds on the exchange rate, my view is that at the end of the year, when people's investment needs are high, people will invest cryptos with psychology in the new year will earn a significant profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
There is no right time for the cryptocurrency going to be stable again since it all depends on your investment goals if you have a longer outlook it may make more sense to wait for the cryptocurrency going to rise in 10 times or 50 times the value but if you are taking a lesson want to risk that it is probably to invest in coins which have a van point
Activity: 294
I think that in may\June we are waiting for new historical highs of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Buy and hodl now!
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I think they won´t be stable in the middle term, it will take years to understand true value and to find out who is the winner on this race to moon.
Activity: 43
Never Grin  Crypto world is not about stability
Activity: 149
You need to be patient. I think the market should stabilize in the summer.
Activity: 490
Market is down now. There are many ups and downs in cryptocurrency. There is a hope that big revolution will come soon and people will get profit. Market will be stand after 2-3 months.
Activity: 476
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

At the modern period of time coins not stable. It will grow or fall. And many users are earning their profits on those fluctuations. Market will be stabilized but all these things will become a reality in a far future only.
Activity: 49
I think that cryptos will be stable on may, and then they will pump a lot
Activity: 196
The top 10 coins will always be somewhat stabler than every other else. With the upcoming battles between blockchains and central banks, let us see if innovation win or traditional institutions cannibalize cryptos.
Activity: 406
Coins will be stable again when more people will switch from the classic currency to the cryptocurrency
Activity: 644
I think closer to the medium spring will begin a rapid growth,the whales purchase volumes,the news do not give the price to grow up,and as soon as your buy will go Samolet space,the market for a couple of trillion dollars will pass,and so even ordinary people will run even
Activity: 224
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
I don't think that will be stable in 2018. As we all know there is a big war between central banks and blockchain world. And no one knows who will win.

The world is at it's process on adapting Blockchain and Crypto so it's normal that more countries are getting involved and tried to regulate and try to control over Crypto dominance on their financial situations.
Local banks are the best access to adapt crypto because they are the establishment who could offer direct crypto exchange into local money.
Until major countries and banks will offer fair policy on crypto parties then that's the time that crypto will surge back to the moon.
Activity: 224
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

I am expecting that crypto market led by Bitcoin will be on roller-coaster ride in the first and second quarter of the year and start to bull run starting third quarter until before Christmas and New Year just like last few years back so I know that Bitcoin will start recovering this second quarter but it will start to skyrocket in the next quarter.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
I don't think that will be stable in 2018. As we all know there is a big war between central banks and blockchain world. And no one knows who will win.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Stability in crypto-currencies? I think this will not happen. Or do you mean when there will be growth? Just achieving stability for the alto forecast is not realistic.  Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 4
It's difficult to say accurately but an analysis of the graph's movements in the previous periods allows us to assume that next growth of tokens will be on April-June.
Activity: 88
According to me, in the end of April everything will stabilize again
Pages:
Jump to: