Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 54. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
I think one reason is media and G-20 meeting after that I think btc is gonna be stable and when btc will be stable all alts are gonna be stable and going to go up it ll be after march I think.
Activity: 490
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?
I'm not sure when the price will rise again. But for just a prediction, in my opinion may be the beginning of March prices will return to normal.
Activity: 74
End of february, and beginning of March going to see a increase in market cap.

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

No one knows  Grin If you want to stay alive in this crypto world you need to learn that everything is volatile. Everything moves based on supply and demand and the issues around it so don't expect stability when you're into crypto currencies. Wink

Maybe because many people even myself are expecting a bullish altcoin market same as last year after heavy bitcoin corrections. But news and updates in crypto world are very influential than technical analysis.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0

No one knows  Grin If you want to stay alive in this crypto world you need to learn that everything is volatile. Everything moves based on supply and demand and the issues around it so don't expect stability when you're into crypto currencies. Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Maybe it will become stable when all of them because green again and increase in themarket economy so lets just wait for further announcement and maybe it will ve stable next month
Activity: 182
Stable again? You mean when they will grow with same stability? Cause none coin ever was too stable, they are all more or less volatile. I think we'll see the grow pretty soon, we're already more and more deeply in the green zone but still it's only good signs, not a new period.

I agree, you never know what might happen. All the speculation aside, the market is still very much volatile.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Stable again? You mean when they will grow with same stability? Cause none coin ever was too stable, they are all more or less volatile. I think we'll see the grow pretty soon, we're already more and more deeply in the green zone but still it's only good signs, not a new period.
Activity: 50
when the hell was coins ever stable lol you're dreaming mate! easily the most unstable market I can think of
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
in my opinion, maybe the coin will be stable again in Q2 this year, because I saw in the last year, at the beginning of Q1 2017 coin prices fell and began to rise in Q2 (April).
hopefully this will be Q2 2018 will be the beginning of a coin increase. ameen.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
Coin uses a decentralized system so that at any time it will continue to fluctuate, for example is bitcoin and ethereum, although the marketcap has reached more than $ 100 billion but up and down prices can occur hundreds or even thousands of dollars per day.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
In my opinion it will be around 2nd week of March. The major factor I think is the Chinese Celebration. Smiley Anyways, what I feel is during those period as Bitcoin is starting to recover again and Alts will follow as well. There are also many ICO that will have their project running by the 2nd quarter and it will affect the market for uptrend and be stable again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
Bitcoin won't get the chance to be steady, same is the situation with different altcoins also. Most presumably the cost will have a tendency to be steady around the center of the year 2018. As Ethereum isn't that high fluctuating altcoins will develop high and stumble inside breaking points at the most punctual to expand the market course. BTC must go higher and will stuck a tad on one of the levels in minimal level. There will be some strength.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
The crypto market was never stable and my opinion is that it will never be.
It is like the stoke market, the prices are moving up and down all the time. It would be good if it wasn't so volatile because then we could start using cryptocurrency for our spendings.
Cryptos are made to substitute fiat and not for taking our profits and turning them into dollars.
The crypto market will start booming again when the regulations in Korea, USA and EU will be over.
Activity: 99
Starting the third quarter of this year, I think altcoin will once again stabilize. In Q1 and Q2, I think most of the altcoin unit prices will continue to soar to the moon.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
No one can ever predict the future,unless you are a good fortune teller or you are a market insider,you will know how will the market performs.These people who claim that they can predict the prices are morelikely a technical expert,technical analysis will be able to track the possible support and resistance of a coin,But most of the time technicals are useless when these manipulators started to spread FUDs,do make people panic at the market because that is their main goal so the prices will go down,then they will buyback these coins in much cheaper prices than their usual prices.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
Experienced English to Japanese Translator
They won't be stable very much until major countries issued regulations to cryptocurrency. After those regulations are set and they are modesty and reasonable to remain crypto decentalized, will be stable.
Activity: 140
I think all depends on what stable level you want, right now around 5-6 days bitcoin and coins are stable, if you talk about growing and profit then in spring/summer.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
You should know that the market has a volatile movements,you will only know when it will pump when bitcoin's technical analysis come to a good spot,or good fundamentals are coming that is the only time we can predict the trend of the market,but no one will ever know when will these coins are exactly going to pump unless you are one of those market manipulators.
Activity: 126
Seeing this market stabilize is stil quite hazy for newbies. Since the introduction of this market's high volatility makes it rather more of a gamble than an investment. The good thing about it though is that it always has a stabling point every now and then. For the next stable period, the best people to ask are the experienced investors in this field. They already now how things work in this market so making it through would be less challenging later on...
Pages:
Jump to: