Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you predict coins will be stable again? - page 52. (Read 5522 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Define “stable”, if you mean price per coin , that's unknown. If you mean as a “functioning entity “, it's been stable for awhile now .  if all the banks and governments on the planet decide that any cryptocurrency pose a threat, then nothing is “ riskless “ .
Activity: 182
At first I set myself a upper and lower limit. I interpret the graph by evaluating the relation between it and the values. and I buy it according to him.  Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
altcoins have never been stable and probably will never become stable in the near future either. in fact one of the reasons why many investors turn to altcoins for trading is that they are extremely volatile due to their pump and dumps and that makes up for a good opportunity for those who want to make profit and are experienced in trading altcoins.

Sir,I agree with you completely.  Yes the volatile nature of altcoins is what attracted us to remain here. No one can actually predict when price will be stable but it is for us to remain here and watch and make profits from price swings.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
In my opinion, the April of this year, the cryptocurrency market tends to be stable, so the cryptocurrency market that are likely to remain a relatively low price, because all the tokens, has a sharp decline in the three months.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Many people say that with the advent of spring, the prices for crypto currency will grow again, so it's probably worth the time to buy altcoins at the prices we see today, because I think that in the near future we will not be able to see such prices again.

some coins start raising the price to be very expensive because some very good programs have been created from the currency. I predict the price of coins to be stable again by the middle of this year or the end of this year is not only stable but will be added to the demand of many markets will be crypto currency
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
Its hard to predict that,  because no one really knows.
Rightnow i think it is stable but in a very low price. This decrease is because of some factors like banning of some coin in some country.
But still lets hope and pray that all coins will increase so thar we can gain more profit. And always be patient all the time.
Maybe Q2/Q3 can be the best periods for Bitcoin also other Altcoins, as we can see in CoinMarket Cap. In early 2017, price is around $1,000 . But, in June-July, Bitcoin's price increases 2 times, even more in Q3. So, as long "Big Whale" can solve their major issues about Cryptocurrency, the price with stable and maybe can rise like 2017.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
the chinese new year could have a big impact so i'd maybe sit tight and give that a couple of weeks to settle

After Chinese new year, Bitcoin and Altcoins are began pumping and investors are pushing their monet and investments into this form of market because this is one of the highest return of investment in our generation.
I really don't think Crypto Market will become a stable market as it is not staying on a particular set of market cap value for a long time but in fact it's always moving and the volatility is very high that one day would be possible all Cryptos would become zero value but only time will tell.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
In your opinion when do you predict alt coins will be stable again?

There is no concrete evidence that Crypto Market will be stable in the long run because this is the most volatile market in the world since Bitcoin was first created and until today.
This market has been a lot of roller-coaster ride since the beginning and I really don't think that it will be stable but instead it always fall into turbulence ride and investors and traders are just enjoying the journey because this Crypto Market is indeed one of the highest return in our generation.
trading works only for those Altcoins that is not actually set into a stable market.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

the possibility of all coin prices will be stable in the beginning of the middle of this year it seems the March has started to rise and the price back to normal so we can just wait it out.
No one can predict but you can study the market to have conclusion when its goes to be stable again, but i suggest to those people to wait because it is the better to do because the dropping of coins in the market is natural. But for its better to prepare everytime theres a happening like falling or rising in the market, to make a decision which way is you're going to do. Another in crypto i think the stable in the market is far to happen because everytime it always rise and fall.
Activity: 9
the chinese new year could have a big impact so i'd maybe sit tight and give that a couple of weeks to settle
Activity: 154
Many people say that with the advent of spring, the prices for crypto currency will grow again, so it's probably worth the time to buy altcoins at the prices we see today, because I think that in the near future we will not be able to see such prices again.
Activity: 182
In my opinion, we need 1-2 months (mid march is my guess) to see the stabilization. Right now nothing is predictable, it is not the time to sell alts. At the moment we have BTC expansion and I think that BTC will keep going up to 15-16k and then we can expect alts stabilization and just after expansion and gains of 2-5x on some alts. So, it is time for holding alts and around 13k btc, buy more alts for a bigger profit.
Activity: 50
They look to have stabilised now so hopefully the only way is up!

But you never can tell with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Based on the charts you can never really predict when the market will be stable again,but most of us here think that by the end of February or early March it will recover. Hopefully we can see some results after this Chinese new year.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

the possibility of all coin prices will be stable in the beginning of the middle of this year it seems the March has started to rise and the price back to normal so we can just wait it out.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

End of February as what most people think, even all my friends think so that it will recover after Chinese New Year

IMO, people will invest portion of their money they get during Chinese new year (Red Packet, Winnings from Gamble) to invest in Crypto to not miss out the hype because FOMO is the weakness of people
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I think in early March, not earlier. Well, or when bitcoin drops less than 5k))
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Being stable means being in a good condition that is not easily changed or likely to change, and being stable is not something alt coins have as a property. They are volatile. Coins will always change its values for the reason that is what naturally happens. Factors such as demand affect coins' value. That is why investors commit their fortune because they know that in time, their investment will gain profit due to coins' volatility.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think coins has started staying on tough ground already. I would think these levels as basement for many altcoins. I expect market to fly over our expectations at may-june 2018. February is bit early.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
According to my personal predictions the coin will be stable maybe mid-year 2018, Now it has started to rise but still not too stable. Market prices are still up and down, We must always monitor. And expect the coins to be stable and go up.
Pages:
Jump to: