Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash? - page 13. (Read 126078 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
well, this market is now highly inflated a lot of new people and who want to earn profit, also a lot of projects are not necessary for anyone
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Altcoins are too significant to be crashed. They make the process of cryptomarket's development possible and what is more we can make money there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I agree with you that this is a game or something like the word poor maybe, because this crypto world seems to give the market a big support bear and it is just a trick to jump and explode the crypto market later and also all that requires extra patience for success in the end.
Activity: 89
It's hard to predict something like that. We all know that the market will fall at some point, but we do not know when .... If you are already in a panic, sell everything and remain a calm person, you do not need to use extra stamina. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I don't think that it will ever happen because alts got high influence already. Why should alt market crash? Yes, many projects will fall down to zero, but decent ones will stay safe for sure.
I agree with you, altcoins have taken their place in the crypto world and continue to strengthen and gain weight . Only strong altcoins will survive  Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I do not think that the market has a risk of collapsing. In fact, there are all prerequisites for stabilization and further growth of the market, there are excellent opportunities for development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
Wait for the BTC dominance to be higher im sure all the alts will bleed hard,if the BTC goes wild again all the money from alts will be transfered to BTC.
which I see coin market has decreased a few weeks ago and so now many people are waiting for the market price to be stable again, therefore, I am sure the coin market will soon be back and can get a good profit with the return of coin market later

Activity: 364
Quite an interesting forecast has been made and I think it is for the most part true. The market really needs cleaning because there are too many coins that are just not needed and they only pull the cryptocurrency market to the bottom.
Activity: 35
I figure it won't crash sooner rather than later on the grounds that it is ascending at show. It might crash in decades and it might make numerous individuals tycoons before it truly bite the dust.
Activity: 202
Some people have been predicting that there would be a particular time that the market will crash or collapse totally
But I think these are just mere talk, because most people don't know the exact time it will happen, because the market is somehow hard to predict.
Activity: 742
For me this is the time we should pause and think about the market, about the altcoin that is investing, the future as well as the community of people who invest in it think, the confidence of investors tell the future of the altcoin you are investing
Activity: 658
I do not see any reasons to make these predictions. Yes, the market of the cryptocurrency may have the hard times but it never means that it will crash. I guess, it will recover very soon, and the coins will go up.

Yeah the price will really have to recover, but it's expected that it will crash to minimal changes due to correction of the bear market. However the changes always having more fluctuating moments, which could make other traders panic when drastic fall will eventually occur at any situations.
Activity: 490
The fall is at the moment, but I hope it ends, which can not but rejoice. It's very good that the market started reacting to the news again.
Activity: 140
I think it takes several years to see a good profit and result. Therefore, you need to wait in the investment its important.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I do not see any reasons to make these predictions. Yes, the market of the cryptocurrency may have the hard times but it never means that it will crash. I guess, it will recover very soon, and the coins will go up.
Activity: 322
I do not think that the crypto market at any moment can collapse. After all, there are many promising coins with excellent potential for growth, so the market will develop.
Activity: 51
The altcoins market will collapse when all investors find more attractive investment conditions. Mining will become unprofitable, new coins will cease to appear. I don't think that's possible.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Its already crashing, altcoins dont bring huge profit and many scam and no jackpots, so market is not as it used to be, hope with green days in market all will change back as it used to be in 2017.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Altcoin market will never crash unless the Blockchain technology and the internet cease to exists. As people continue to understand the Blockchain very well and developers utilize it to solve humanity's problems, altcoins will continue to be generated.
Activity: 35
I think in the event of altcoins the market cycle has simply begum, we are out of the collection zone and if there should be an occurrence of a few alts they are still in the zone. So perhaps this is only the start of the alt season.
Pages:
Jump to: