Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash? - page 14. (Read 126078 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?

I think it's better to quickly fall, because I think crypto only makes people into high imagination.
Such unusual great bonuses and profits make everyone crazy. They are made unaware that altcoin has enormous risks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I am absolutely sure that the crypto currency will never face a collapse, because it has great potential and importance for society.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Most of the altcoins don't have an actual product so if the developers can't continue to deliver the working platform then we can see a slightly growth on altcoin market but on my own point of view there is no concrete reason for altcoin market to crash or goes to zero because we have a strong community and there are lot of people believes on the technology it brings.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Absolutely I'm not thinking that when will the altcoin market will crash. But If it is not listed on their market it will not gonna crash because it only crash when people started to get dump the currency they are holding or get panic of what should they do to their holding currency that leads them to sell it in the market. I hope the team of a campaign will really manage the currency that will not gonna crash in the future.
The prices of most coins will crash one day. I think by then there won't be that much people that will care in the end.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Absolutely I'm not thinking that when will the altcoin market will crash. But If it is not listed on their market it will not gonna crash because it only crash when people started to get dump the currency they are holding or get panic of what should they do to their holding currency that leads them to sell it in the market. I hope the team of a campaign will really manage the currency that will not gonna crash in the future.
Activity: 56
I think, altcoin will not collapse. But altcoin depends on the general trend of the crypto market. Bitcoin is the inspiration of the market and the belief of investors. Even traders are also based on the information and value of bitcoin for transactional analysis. That means that the dơntrend of altcoins is temporary and that growth will be sooner or later.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
I think the risk is getting bigger these days, because altcoin has been going up a lot lately.
when Altcoin will fall soon I will sell the Altcoin. while Altcoin's price is still quite high. so as to be able to rely on Altcoin and be able to get enough profit before Altcoin's fall will happen so quickly if we do not sell it cannot be a chance to gain profit in the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
Altcoin and market are continously crashing down. And there still no sign when it goes up . What we know now is crypto experiencing a red market for almost 5-6 months after getting and achieving the all time high trend of crypto market last year.
Activity: 98

What do you think?

Unpredictable, unless you are one of the members of a financial giant that can make the market vibrate.
But it all depends on sales and purchases balanced, because if not, then the market will again experience noise and prices will fall.
We'll see what it will be like.
Activity: 64

What do you think?

Most of the coins will decrease interest, we can not completely ignore your statement in the next few years there will be some coins to be lost.
Only good potential coins and tokens that will survive will disappear within months or years.
Activity: 490
To be honest I don't really now when it will happen, but now things are gerring more and more stable, so just be patient and eventually your investment will multiply.
 Better select top alts,those won't crash
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
The fact that cryptornic falls for more than six months does not mean that it will lead to collapse. Money bags at any time can decide to start growing the market and everything will be restored.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
Crypto is spread and I don't think that it will be possible to crash it. It needs to reach its top and only after that may be there will be any cases for crashing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
The market may fail if bitcoin falls below $ 5,000. In this case, many investors will leave the market.
Activity: 84

What do you think?

We can not determine when altcoin will crash, it will depend on the person who is investigating on altcoin if many will buy, then the price will be high, and vice versa if there are many who will sell or trade then the price will crash so it will depend on the people invest in this coin.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/

What do you think?

I don’t think crypto will ever crash, but I can’t know the future. What I know it won’t happen in nearest future. After falling there always comes rising.
Activity: 406
No one can accurately predict the development of the situation in the future. But I believe that some altcoins may disappear, but the crypto market in any case will continue its active development.
Activity: 168
Alternative cryptocurrency market is so large now and its development is increasing very fast. I am not sure that it will crash one day. Alt's influuence on the market too serious.
Activity: 42
I think the altcoins market will not collapse because it is impossible, exchange without altcoins is not a function as it works now, very necessary for the altcoins market to collapse, first need to destroy bitcoin, but it is also impossible, my research that the altcoins market will not collapse.the altcoin market is holding on to bitcoin.while bitcoin will live altcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
I don't think that the altcoin market will crash at all. The worse that I think that will happen to it is that most of the altcoins will end up dying out due to most of them being scams anyway. There will be normal price crashes from time to time after bull markets and recoveries but other than that the market will just be fine for the most part really.
Pages:
Jump to: