Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash? - page 10. (Read 126078 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
btc is the buck in the black of cryptocurrency. People convey appellation alts to invest in bitcoin. the claim on an alt goes go off, and it charges duck egg the beside date.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
As the reduction of market, tension of holders of the cryptocurrency is increasing, and some people start to make mistakes, when they can't cope with emotion. So now it is extremely important to understand the potential of crypto and relax, because over time the crash will end and a very rapid market recovery will begin.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I don't know for sure, and to be truthful, I don't think that this is ever going to happen. Altcoins seem to be doing just fine.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
My prediction is connected to the real situation on the market. I think that current position could be significant for the future changes on the cryptomarket.
Activity: 89
I think that this can happen at any time!
Crypto market is very unstable. We can't predict what will be with it tomorrow.
Therefore, we can only keep patience!
Activity: 27
Recently in last 48 hours , it has seen a major dump. The market cap is lowest since last November but it will recover.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
The next time is not. I do not know what will happen in the future. But while it is popular and it develops it will exist.
Activity: 33
Everything depends on BTC, if it falls, then the market too. But the market of coins will live on, sooner or later there will be again a crypto currency, which will be just as successful as bitcoin. Then the market will again be on top.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
Well, the current state of the market has induced a lot of minds, thinking that the crash of the altcoin market is somewhere near. The truth is, there will be nothing like altcoin market crash despite the few downs experienced by the general crypto market this year. Altcoins are perfroming incredibly well and there are a number of them with indispensable working products which solves problems in our societies. As the awareness is being created every time, new investors will get to know the beneficial concept of the crypto industry and this will correct all the downs experienced by the market.
Activity: 85
I don't know how to answer your question, I haven't thought about it, because all my income is obtained through encryption. If the encryption is dead, I will lose the pain, so I don't want to see this day.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
We are still way far from alt coin or an overall crypto currency crash . With the current total market cap there is no way a crash could happen we need to reach trillions and then we will see . There is still time and opportunities to make money investing in crypto
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Never. LOL. Why do you even think of that. Yeah, for some reasons, I think the quantity will decrease, but the market will never die.

I have got another question to the author of the thread. Why do you think that we should think about the market crash? It seemed to me, on this forum people are discussing how to trade better and earn a lot. The market will survive.
Activity: 48
Still, even if there is a collapse of the coins, it's for the best. The most persistent and strong coins will remain .
Activity: 196
I hope this crash will end soon, I can't imagine what will happen if the market falls for a very long time, if that happens I think crypto will be left by many people, I hope this November all Altcoins will recover soon, the market will increase and trading is passionate again.
Activity: 81
There are projects with good ideas, technologies, and we can invest in them. Altcoins need to be good so we can use them.
Activity: 430
At present, it is certain that most people are selling coins in their own hands, which leads to continuous outflow of market capital. We can see that the market value of the whole encryption has dropped a lot in a few days.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I see it along these lines, we are just beginning to digitize the fintech business, in the event that we do key investigation and compute the genuine estimation of the crypto organizations unmistakably there are as yet an enormous approach before we achieve the minimum amount where we can really begin utilizing the advantages for the reasons they were gone to for.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
We can never be sure, what will happen, but now that Bitcoin has a near 50% dominance in the market again, I think the Altcoin Season will come coon.
Activity: 38
I also think that the bearish trend in the market will be more than a year. The price is at the end of 2017. If the market gradually grew, everything would be different. And so we need to wait this difficult moment in the marke
It has lasted for six months, and it looks as though it will not be possible until the end of the year. As the market is weak, there is not much favorable news to push up the rise of coins.

The market is not that junk compared to the long term history with BTC.
Activity: 434
I also think that the bearish trend in the market will be more than a year. The price is at the end of 2017. If the market gradually grew, everything would be different. And so we need to wait this difficult moment in the marke
It has lasted for six months, and it looks as though it will not be possible until the end of the year. As the market is weak, there is not much favorable news to push up the rise of coins.
Pages:
Jump to: