Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash? - page 2. (Read 126078 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
The altcoin market is in cycles of hype and despair just like the Bitcoin market, the stocks market and every other market. It crashed, it will evolve again and it will crash again. Numerous times. When? Nobody knows.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I also tend to think that the altcoin market will not collapse soon. Altcoin market has not even really formed, and you're talking about the collapse. The cryptocurrency world is only at the beginning of development and it does not need to be buried ahead of time. Wink
Activity: 406
I don't think altcoin market will crash. Its been there for a while and I think its essential for the survival of cryptocurrency because that is where new crypto is born. Maybe it will stabilize for the next few months but it will never crash.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
Well no crypto enthusiast would actually love to see the altcoin market crash. Apart from bitcoin all other coins are altcoins.
Well I don't see how the altcoin market would crash in the first place
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
Altcoins market is now very well down, I think that below it of course may still fall but the chance is very small , I think that now is good to buy some of the coins !
Activity: 462
I do not think that the cryptocurrency market will fall in the near future. It seems to me that the blockchain technology will be successfully developed and implemented in the lives of people.
Activity: 420
It collapsed in 2018, I have such thoughts because in 2018 all altcoin has dropped by 90-99% of its value and a lot of altcoin died in 2018
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
I think that this market will quickly enter the legal field. It is not controlled for a long time. This can not please the governments of countries. There will not be a collapse, but there will be a regulation.
it is true that what you convey in your opinion is possible with the given legality to give strength of course with regulations that will certainly benefit in their investment
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
As per my thoughts and observations, the altcoin market is doing very well despite the fact that the whole cryptocurrency market is falling now. Therefore end or crash or cryptocurrency market is only a dream for the critics.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Altcoin and other crypto currency are not ponzi scheme as many may assume, so there is no crashing in it. It can only be so discouragingly low in value. And scaling is a feature of it. Anyone who knows this should not least expect its rising and falling.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Since all altcoins follow the thread of bitcoin I'm sure altcoins will be safe ,the only thing we are still facing now is nothing like Burst but correction and no one knows for how long it would be around but I'm sure in the future we will see another price surge
Activity: 532
I think that the cryptocurrency market as a whole can suffer serious defeats, but as far as we know today a great number of people have become serious witnesses of how many people have earned money and they simply will not give up on them.
the fact that almost 60% of all altcoins do not have the final product know everything and everyone will try to get rid of certain coins when the market at least becomes small. Based on this, you need to very carefully select projects for investment.
Activity: 644
I think that the cryptocurrency market as a whole can suffer serious defeats, but as far as we know today a great number of people have become serious witnesses of how many people have earned money and they simply will not give up on them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
To be honest, I ask myself this question very often, you understand that today ICO processes have become very serious and many people simply stop using this process for earnings, because there are no passive payments.
Activity: 198
Merit: 2
For something to grow to that extent I don't think we have to think of it crashing and that can't happen anymore with the growth now.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Even though the market has stalled, in 2018, the market began to experience a downturn until now, it has not stabilized, still going up and down, of course this is normal and we still react wisely, and believe that the market will slowly recover
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
You were waiting for at least 6-12 months of the bull market and did not even think that it was over, but the fact that the bear market will last a long time, this was not wrong, and the percentage drop came out significant
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Way after this post you can see the bear matching in since then and still roaming the market with possibility of taking more year to stable but it bull will also have a significant change to all market as this is recession time for crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
when the price of a coin falls more than 50% then it is enough to say that the coin crashes. an investment asset that is worth more than 50% is a bad thing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
It happened in 2018 and lasted until now. And now the altcoin collapse has ended, it's time for altcoin to come back up and I believe it will soon surpass the price in 2017.

The market is showing signs of recovery after a period of strong decline. But to want it to surpass the 2017 price this year is unimaginable, it is unlikely to happen so soon
Pages:
Jump to: