Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash? - page 5. (Read 126078 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I don't think the alt coin market will ever crash. There are lots of uses for different alt coins. In fact, it will just get better. It is perfectly normal for the market to correct itself and what not but thats not crashing.
copper member
Activity: 196
Some of them potentially stay to start working on crypto after they know many advantages of crypto. I am also not afraid to see many coins now, it actually makes the market more alive and dynamic. We shouldn't be panic and hopeless with the current market situation
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
The will be no accident in alt coin advertise. Blockchain innovation has an expansive extent of convenience and in that capacity new undertakings expect to use this so as to saddle their objectives. With this, new coins are being created every day (not all survive at any rate) and the alt coin showcase is fortified by this. Digital forms of money draws quality from alt astonishingly with key working items.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I have never worried that the market will collapse, why? Because the current cryptocurrency has been tied to the blockchain, when people need the blockchain, they always come into contact with the cryptocurrency!
Activity: 168
I do not want to think about it at all. For me, the collapse of the market, this is the greatest fear. I've invested so much in the cryptic business. What I only think about is that the market will only prosper and grow.
Activity: 294
I think that people who think about this will never wait for such an event, because today the market is full of new news and new opportunities especially for the crypto-currency market on the threshold of the global financial crisis, I think that everything will turn out.

I do not think of any altcoins crashing, because many coins now are getting the attention of investors and they are putting big amounts of investments here like Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, Bitcoin. These coins are the most popular coins that can contribute to us a huge amount of income.
Activity: 434
I am sure the market will not crash, instead I am sure that the market will improve over time, if you look at the current situation indeed the development of coin prices is very ugly and often decreases, but if BTC returns to increase in price I am sure the price of other coins will increase as well
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Over time, the price of electronic money fell sharply. I think there will be times when the altcoin will collapse completely. But I was wrong the market continues to grow. There will be new coins coming out of the market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
The cryptocurrency market will crush if the bitcoin price falls below $ 2,000. Then  the network may fall, there will be no miners.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
I hope that the crypto currency market will not fall, because it is at the lowest point now. I believe that the general growth of the crypto currency market will soon begin.

as long as there are still many people who hold crypto crurrency around the world I'm sure it won't fall
Activity: 114
The problem is very simple. According to my observations, when the bitcoin declines, all the coins will fall. Bitcoin is too important for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 753
As we see at the moment the bear market and the price reduction lasts from the beginning of the new year. Nobody could imagine such a development of events. Nevertheless, many people hope that in October, the recovery and growth of the crypto-currency market will begin.
Activity: 714
Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
Wait for the BTC dominance to be higher im sure all the alts will bleed hard,if the BTC goes wild again all the money from alts will be transfered to BTC.
I did see for the permissibility Altcoin did experience erratic ups and downs. but I am confident that the development team will work on improving the market to make Altcoin very capable of being dependable in the future as a good coin for the advancement of the existing market.
I am currently still looking for Cryptocurrency market still experiencing developments that continue to rise. so the current would be very capable of carrying far greater advantage again in the future to use them and support for progress in the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
It seems to me that the market will go up. At the moment, trading volumes are increasing and this means that investors are interested in crypto currency.
Activity: 546
I hope that the crypto currency market will not fall, because it is at the lowest point now. I believe that the general growth of the crypto currency market will soon begin.
Activity: 81
When quantum computers appear, perhaps the cryptocurrency market will quickly collapse. Or the global financial crisis. This is not certain.
Activity: 238
I think that people who think about this will never wait for such an event, because today the market is full of new news and new opportunities especially for the crypto-currency market on the threshold of the global financial crisis, I think that everything will turn out.
I think that people just want to discuss it, because cryptocurrency is very successful. But, despite the success, it will not collapse, as it is only the beginning.
Activity: 672
copper member
Activity: 56
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
The market of crypto currency is very diverse and dynamic. Some coins gain weight, others become cheaper and even come from the crypto-currency market. I believe that the crypto-currency market itself will only continue to develop rapidly.
Activity: 273
I don't think that's going to happen , there are a lot of very good altcoins . I hope that the price will not fall
Pages:
Jump to: