Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash? - page 7. (Read 126078 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Only BTC's crashing can let crashing of alternative cryptocurrency market. I don't think that there could be ant other reason which could be so serisous than this one.
And I do not think that the collapse of bitcoin can happen. I think that this coin will live, and moreover, to show even better results
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I actually don't know the context in which you use the world crash. In my own understanding of the word crash simply means no longer in existence. Cryptocurrency in my own thinking cannot crash. Although we have a lot of coins and its certain that some will crash and some will grow in the future.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I think its already crashed, now ICO dont bring any profit and bounty got delays,scam and so on. There is not anymore easy money for sure.
Activity: 189
I trust that this market is on a way towards solidification as opposed to a frightful crash, on the grounds that over the long haul the new ventures in view of cryptos depend on genuine items or administrations that are reforming the business world, which is the reason the cost of the new altcoins does not rely upon thin air, but rather on real gainful activities equipped for producing riches all alone.
Activity: 45
Well it's dumped hard since this post, most alts are down 80-90% or more. Hopefully the market starts to recover soon or it will of been a bad year.
Activity: 185
Despite the fact that the altcoin showcase/industry is advancing very moderate, it hints at no ceasing. Rather than infusing FUD in the business, what individuals ought to do is bolster huge names in the altcoin business and additionally the built up digital currencies in the market like bitcoin and ethereum. The business couldn't bear the cost of losing any longer, so we should make a move or else we as a whole lose everything.
Activity: 12
They clearly have to evolve a lot, I mean ether is still not capable of running good dapps in it's platform, and bitcoin still cant scale. But the truth is that, both of these coins have some updates coming, and their devs are good, so their products have a future. I think this has collapsed in the short term, because a lot of money is flowing out of the encrypted money market.
So I think the next bull market will require the death of most altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I don't think the altcoin market will crash any time soon. New projects will continue to come out. Some will fail, others will disappear but the whole market will grow.
Activity: 153
I think that the quiz is still live for a long time. not soon to expect that it will burst is not necessary.
Activity: 490
I think that we are already trampling on the bottom and, behold, we will fly to new highs. After all, the take-off will be sharp and strong, I think.
Activity: 42
In my own view am not expecting any clash from this industry the truth of the matter is that the crypto industry is getting bigger and bigger. What makes this project to survive is the adoption or very many partnerships between these big multinational companies, banks etc, once they get together then this is a lifetime and evolution in financial sector. This industry also consists many fake altcoin project which i think some will crash and have clashed but not all market will crash.
Activity: 93
I do not think that there would be a time ever when the altcoin market would crash. this can only happen if the whole cryptocurrency system itself crash. Altcoin market has grown to be a very significant part of this industry and I don't think that its death is near, rather what I see for it is growth and development.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I do not expect the fall of the cryptographic money advertise in the coming years, considerably less sooner rather than later! Actually, I do trust that there is a solid upward spurt ahead, numerous examiners expound on it and this is bolstered by positive news from the universe of cryptographic forms of money. I figure the following weeks will affirm our speculations.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Actually I do not dare to think that the e-money market will collapse. The coin will be worthless and disappear. I do not expect that to happen. I am holding a lot of coin. And I decided to continue investing with electronic money for a long time. I spent a lot of time and effort on electronic money.
Activity: 392
Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
I don't think this market tends to collapse at one point. It seems to me that it will be possible only in 15 years not earlier
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
I think the crash is already starting, I mean, the current drop doesn't seem to be stopping any time soon, as almost every altcoin keeps dropping in value these days, so it is already time for people to bring more ideas to the market in order to make it grow.
Activity: 26
The electronic money market never collapses. Any bitcoin growth will stop. Altcoins must be near. They serve as a damper for bitcoin. They accumulate an excessive amount of capital and put it into bitcoin when there is not enough investment. So it was and will always be.
Activity: 406
I do not think altcoins alone will crash as they move together with the market leader BTC.
There will always be corrections and definitely some altcoins will not survive the bear market,
but the strongest ones will rock when market turn into bullish.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I don't think that's gonna happen. Altcoins are as good coins as Bitcoin, just Bitcoin is a very famous coin and people have confidence in Bitcoin and so it is a leader in capitalization.
Activity: 190
Only BTC's crashing can let crashing of alternative cryptocurrency market. I don't think that there could be ant other reason which could be so serisous than this one.
Pages:
Jump to: