Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think Bitcoin will reach $1500? - page 14. (Read 14857 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
If the threat of hard fork eliminates in next 2 months then we shall see slow increase from $1100 but that really depends on how fast difficulty increases as well and given the nature of bitcoin mining which requires miners to add ASICs to their farms nonstop fortunately there is no room for difficulty not to increase. somewhere between 4 up to 8 months price will reach $1500 hopefully.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
september at most

probably by July

Specifying the year will also help.  Grin
I do believe that 2017 will be a strong year for Bitcoin and we should reach $2000 by Christmas time. We should cross $1500 a  couple of months before that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
On rational estimates, assuming no big hacks or general bad news, I think it will reach a peak of $1,350 and go as low as $540. Don’t ask me why. I’ve been following the price for a long time, and it comes down as intuitive to me to predict these numbers, I myself don’t know exactly why, but it has to do with its high volatility which is decreasing.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I predicted that the end of this year the price of bitcoin can reach 1500USD. assuming that in this year the development of bitcoin users is growing. and provided it's not there an incident such as the hacking of the website online wallet. because it will change all circumstances very quickly.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?
It depends on how the hard-fork is resolved we had a nice push so it may stabilize for now.
I do have a betmoose bet that it will pass 1600 USD by the end of the year so I would like to see some good action near the resolution date at the end of the year if it goes up to that price myself  Grin
That price is not out of the question, but to tell the truth the FUD that spread the rumor there was going to be a hard fork is still lingering around the forum and to be honest as long there is that possibility I think the price of bitcoin is not going to go up that much.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?
It depends on how the hard-fork is resolved we had a nice push so it may stabilize for now.
I do have a betmoose bet that it will pass 1600 USD by the end of the year so I would like to see some good action near the resolution date at the end of the year if it goes up to that price myself  Grin
Activity: 840
Since the price has started the decrease a bit I believe the price would have to wait around Christmas to hit that value, because usually around new year and Christmas the price suddenly increases and then stays there for some time at the very least.
The price usually goes up during the holidays but there seems to be, at least at the moment and effort to keep the price of bitcoin low since there a lot of rumors that are fake regarding a fork and it is very transparent to me that this is a concerted strategy.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I would say that bitcoin will hit $1500 by middle of july
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
I think we could see $1500 by the end of next month. We were on a roll with the price until the whole etf fiasco. I still see it hitting $1500+ by the end of next month. We'll see
you are right that bitcoin price will be rise to 1500$ at the end of next month because bitcoin adoption increase in high level a lot of people buy bitcoin for the future because they all know that bitcoin will more profitable in few months.

If my prediction, bitcoin will touch the level of $ 1.500 at the end of this year.

Because, there are more people who are interested to invest in bitcoin, far more than in the previous year.

Sure. That is pure wishful thinking. Write it thousand times more and it will come true for sure.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
september at most

probably by July
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
When do you think Bitcoin will reach $1500?

My prediction mid 2018 bitcoin prices could reach $ 1,500.
Activity: 504
I think we could see $1500 by the end of next month. We were on a roll with the price until the whole etf fiasco. I still see it hitting $1500+ by the end of next month. We'll see
you are right that bitcoin price will be rise to 1500$ at the end of next month because bitcoin adoption increase in high level a lot of people buy bitcoin for the future because they all know that bitcoin will more profitable in few months.

If my prediction, bitcoin will touch the level of $ 1.500 at the end of this year.

Because, there are more people who are interested to invest in bitcoin, far more than in the previous year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Activity: 700
Now somewhat more tough bitcoin increased by $1,500 because it suddenly dropped too far and actually recover it. Maybe also increases to $1,500 but not now wait a little more before they reach that amount. Thats why they said Patience is virtue.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Since the price has started the decrease a bit I believe the price would have to wait around Christmas to hit that value, because usually around new year and Christmas the price suddenly increases and then stays there for some time at the very least.

We know that when Christmas is coming a lot of people has enough money for buying out bitcoins. But I guess the price will even reach back close to $1,500. But let's see if it will be the same as usual every end of the year the price is pumping, it's acceptable if the price can reach $1,500 after this year ends.

Anything is possible with bitcoin and it can even touch that price before the end of the year and if not then it may even take more couple of years to touch that price as bitcoin is an unpredictable business so its better not to think much and looking at the price movement take your decisions that can give you best results.

Yes it can happen though there are some are saying that it will take a longer time before it happens but as long as there is a chance then that's fine. But it's going to be better after this drama the price can come up again to $1,200+ and soon when it happens we'll see that it land next to $1,500.

Our primary concern should be that bitcoin recover its price and gets back to $1200 level and if it does quickly then after that everything will be smooth and price may start moving in positive direction after that and then our next destination should be the price of $1500.

Well yeah that's our primary concern for now but the price seems to be tallying $960-$990+. I hope it's going to be back when April comes in and it will be good if it will come back to $1,000 first and it will be stable again. Once we will that price again, it will be a relief to all of us. I guess it will take a couple of days or months before seeing it again.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

We know that when Christmas is coming a lot of people has enough money for buying out bitcoins. But I guess the price will even reach back close to $1,500. But let's see if it will be the same as usual every end of the year the price is pumping, it's acceptable if the price can reach $1,500 after this year ends.

Anything is possible with bitcoin and it can even touch that price before the end of the year and if not then it may even take more couple of years to touch that price as bitcoin is an unpredictable business so its better not to think much and looking at the price movement take your decisions that can give you best results.

Yes it can happen though there are some are saying that it will take a longer time before it happens but as long as there is a chance then that's fine. But it's going to be better after this drama the price can come up again to $1,200+ and soon when it happens we'll see that it land next to $1,500.

Our primary concern should be that bitcoin recover its price and gets back to $1200 level and if it does quickly then after that everything will be smooth and price may start moving in positive direction after that and then our next destination should be the price of $1500.
$1500 isn't too high a target actually. I am almost certain that by the end of the year we would have reached that price already. Right now, there is just so much FUD that keeps bringing the price down, but I somehow feel that everything will be ok come the third quarter and another surge is coming towards yearend.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I would still hold, if I sell may have gotten a big enough advantage, but I'm sure if the price was up to $1500 is certainly not difficult to reach $2000 or more. But we have to be realistic, $1500 hard reached within near day, may be 3 months again.

i think is only several day or 3 month again bitcoin price still very dificult can incraese to 1500 dollar/bitcoin
if end year maybe yes bitcoin price can incraese until reach 1500 dollar/bitcoin
Activity: 294

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Pages:
Jump to: