Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think Bitcoin will reach $1500? - page 15. (Read 14858 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
Since the price has started the decrease a bit I believe the price would have to wait around Christmas to hit that value, because usually around new year and Christmas the price suddenly increases and then stays there for some time at the very least.

We know that when Christmas is coming a lot of people has enough money for buying out bitcoins. But I guess the price will even reach back close to $1,500. But let's see if it will be the same as usual every end of the year the price is pumping, it's acceptable if the price can reach $1,500 after this year ends.

Anything is possible with bitcoin and it can even touch that price before the end of the year and if not then it may even take more couple of years to touch that price as bitcoin is an unpredictable business so its better not to think much and looking at the price movement take your decisions that can give you best results.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Since the price has started the decrease a bit I believe the price would have to wait around Christmas to hit that value, because usually around new year and Christmas the price suddenly increases and then stays there for some time at the very least.

We know that when Christmas is coming a lot of people has enough money for buying out bitcoins. But I guess the price will even reach back close to $1,500. But let's see if it will be the same as usual every end of the year the price is pumping, it's acceptable if the price can reach $1,500 after this year ends.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Exactly even I am witnessing the same since last few years that price goes higher at the end of the year and lets hope that trend continues even in this year so I think 1500 price is possible to be achieve in the end of the year and not possible before that unless there is some really good news coming up.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
I would still hold, if I sell may have gotten a big enough advantage, but I'm sure if the price was up to $1500 is certainly not difficult to reach $2000 or more. But we have to be realistic, $1500 hard reached within near day, may be 3 months again.
Holding the coin for the long term is what you can do at the moment and the price do recover in a couple of months ,but with the battle outside it is really hard to predict what is going on with the price,but it does hover around the $900 to $1000 valuation and a couple of positive news will spike the price above $1500.
don't want to be sarcastic, but people who bought at the end of Mt. Gox were also told to hold the coins long term. I bet not many managed to sell their coins for profit.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
I would still hold, if I sell may have gotten a big enough advantage, but I'm sure if the price was up to $1500 is certainly not difficult to reach $2000 or more. But we have to be realistic, $1500 hard reached within near day, may be 3 months again.
Holding the coin for the long term is what you can do at the moment and the price do recover in a couple of months ,but with the battle outside it is really hard to predict what is going on with the price,but it does hover around the $900 to $1000 valuation and a couple of positive news will spike the price above $1500.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?
If you asked me this a few weeks a go I will probably say that for the end of the summer we could reach that price, but after the reduction in price and the ongoing rumors of a fork, I think the investors and traders are going to take their time and see how the segwit and BU issues resolves itself.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?
It would have reached $1500 by may,but due to issues like BU and hard fork,bitcoin faced a slight decline in its price.But it was only temporary and it has recovered now to $1075.I hope bitcoin would surely reach $1500 within six months.

Again price seems rising again. I hope we will reach 1500$ end of April or may month. Because every year there is slight bump in the price in the month of April. I think it will happen for this year and likely Christmas time we use to bump in the chart. We need to understand that this dump is a soft fork only it won't make huge impact on price.
April is too early, BTC has just begun to rise after the momentary drop and is at around 1100 now. Even before this drop BTC was at around $1250 so a jump even back to that price would be good for April. $1500 should come by June is we are lucky and another drop doesn't happen.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It would have reached $1500 by may,but due to issues like BU and hard fork,bitcoin faced a slight decline in its price.But it was only temporary and it has recovered now to $1075.I hope bitcoin would surely reach $1500 within six months.

Again price seems rising again. I hope we will reach 1500$ end of April or may month. Because every year there is slight bump in the price in the month of April. I think it will happen for this year and likely Christmas time we use to bump in the chart. We need to understand that this dump is a soft fork only it won't make huge impact on price.

It's very hard to predict since many people are doubting to buy btc for now and surely many speculators are just watching for the price movement for now. So 1500$ will not be achievable for this time but maybe the right prediction of the price is on 1000$ and it will continue to play for that, And for the hardfork issue surely thats the double doubt for the people to stake cause the situation by that moment is pretty unsure.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
If yesterday haven't issue Bitcoin Unlimited (BU) and Hardfork, maybe the price Bitcoin
was up to $1500. You are right because that's issue was so prices bitcoin down temporarily
and now the price of bitcoin already up again, step by step.
Activity: 490
Activity: 644

March 30th, 2017 around 21:45:22 if memory serves.

i think if imposible youre prediction can to real price
is very dificult if bitcoin price can incraese until reach 1500 dollar, in end march 2017
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
i think after this scaling issue resolved. it'll be a long crawl up with lots of ups and downs. maybe in 9 months.

the scaling issue is not really an issue it is mostly a hyped up debate among people that many different groups are using very differently. in the end nothing has changed about bitcoin and nothing will change about bitcoin.

for example in bitcoin market many decided to use the opportunity to dump some coins and create panic to buy cheap coins and they were successful since they could buy bitcoin with a huge $300 discount.
or in altcoin market the whales and manipulators decided it was a good time to pump their coins and they surely did pump them up to 300% and some smaller ones to 450% rise.

and as we can see, as things coming back to normal all those alt pumps are ending and bitcoin is rising back again.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

It feels like to me that it is very close right now.

Since the ETF decision bitcoin has been holding up quite nicely. None of the flash crash that people were speculating about. In fact the price actually has risen quite a lot from the few days before the ETF decision, which is an added bonus.

There are currently no signs of market crashing any time soon, and every day it's going up quite steadily. None of the 20% per day profit we've seen in 2013, it's a lot more stable.

I'd say that within 2 months we'll see $1500, it's not even that difficult consider that to get to $1500 it's only a less than $300 rise.
I don't think we could see it within 2 months without any trigger that encourage people to buy bitcoin at higher price as ATH settled around $1280. Maybe if this problem regarding bitcoin unlimited or SegWit will over than we may see people invest on bitcoin again which surpass latest all time high. If we predict it based on steady increase, I guess it may reach $1500 on July.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
i think after this scaling issue resolved. it'll be a long crawl up with lots of ups and downs. maybe in 9 months.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Perfect timing OP for this thread. The situation in Bitcoin can change drastically in a matter of hours, especially if you walk in the overbought territory for quite a long time.
Does $1500 seem now feasible in this year? Of course it does, but it will be rather the second half of the year and after quite a fight.

You got quite the tight timing shedule, like daytraders do.

A different angle watching this seasonal. The term of a Bitcoin Summer. Like countrymen and crop grower take a stance at things. Last year's charts had that june / july harvest season. Watching the rainy charts of the last days maybe this year's season move to july / august.
The idea is to trade and transfer less often to pay lesser fees.
I don't mind the last year story to repeat and I will be buying with both hands if the price gets back to $500 like it did last August. But I really doubt we go that low. Also, Bitcoin is still too young to call for seasonals, so I guess the probability the scenario from the last year repeats is quite low.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
at this point the $1500 will take a bit longer time, because of the fear that was created in the market this time, people are going to be more cautious and that will make the rise slow down a lot.

i am sure after this downtime period we will see $1150 price again but get stuck behind the $1200 wall and breaking it will take time. but after that, things will be more smooth again.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Bitcoin can reach $1500 at anytime. It is already at 1020 or so. Yes, it has been correcting slowly for a while after ETF rejection and after the reports about Bitcoin Unlimited. But any political or economical news that can freak out people which will lead to spikes in Bitcoin price. Remember we got election in France, Germany and Scotland referendum. So be ready to see a pump at any time. As long as bitcoin stays above $1000, it can reach $1500 anytime.

I don't see how elections and whatever referendum will have a significant impact on the price. Especially when you consider what has been driving down the price (fork speculation). It's a potential threat that people take very seriously. It of course doesn't mean we'll really see a fork happen within a certain time frame, but the speculation is enough to get the price down, and to keep it down. We can't just discard the problems we are facing, because we must have larger blocks. I hope SegWit will be the one that gives us exactly that, but there aren't any certainties in this regard.
Pages:
Jump to: