Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think Bitcoin will reach $1500? - page 19. (Read 14858 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Bitcoin has been hoovering over $1,000 USD to $1,250 USD since February 03, it may drop $20 USD in a day or two but it will bounce back again with an extra of $10 USD or $20 USD. With that being said $1,500 USD can be attained this year or maybe by mid of this year as long as there is no bad news that will surface like another exchange site hacked and all coins stolen. Those kind of news hurts the industry.

Yeah, bitcoin is currently quite stable at its around $1,200 value which means that there isn't much action right now. But i cannot think of any reason why it won't be at the level of say $1500 by the end of the year, as long as as you said, no major negative news is cast over bitcoin.

I would say that in 2017, there will be relatively less altcoin action and the big players will focus more on bitcoin as the market cap grows and whales are willing to put in more and more money into trading bitcoin.

However anything said now won't necessarily be the future. Nobody knows what the future holds for BTC Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Bitcoin has been hoovering over $1,000 USD to $1,250 USD since February 03, it may drop $20 USD in a day or two but it will bounce back again with an extra of $10 USD or $20 USD. With that being said $1,500 USD can be attained this year or maybe by mid of this year as long as there is no bad news that will surface like another exchange site hacked and all coins stolen. Those kind of news hurts the industry.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
By the end of the summer will be the most popular belief. Although it may not reach 1500$ by that time but will be rose to a near position.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?
Your opinion was my bet at the beginning of the year. It wont struggle to attain this at the end of the year. Every sign showed a high adoption rate even in Africa. The adoption will keep increasing and this will fight any scare of dump because of the high demand to supply
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?
prices of bitcoin reached $ 1,500 if the mass adoption of more and automatically will increase the demand for bitcoin because changes in prices bitcoin determined by supply and demand if demand rises in price will rises and conversely. I think maybe early next year.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

It feels like to me that it is very close right now.

Since the ETF decision bitcoin has been holding up quite nicely. None of the flash crash that people were speculating about. In fact the price actually has risen quite a lot from the few days before the ETF decision, which is an added bonus.

There are currently no signs of market crashing any time soon, and every day it's going up quite steadily. None of the 20% per day profit we've seen in 2013, it's a lot more stable.

I'd say that within 2 months we'll see $1500, it's not even that difficult consider that to get to $1500 it's only a less than $300 rise.

users with no idea had biught their bitcoin in high price the day ETF was rejected, they were hopeful they could peofit when btc price rockets after the approval. but that is if its approved. now regretting and are forced to wait til the price apike again which is why they didn't dump for now. but wait awhile.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
End of summer at the latest. There s a lot of interest in Bitcoin and supply s only going down in the future. By next halving, over $5k for sure. However, we re still long way from there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

It feels like to me that it is very close right now.

Since the ETF decision bitcoin has been holding up quite nicely. None of the flash crash that people were speculating about. In fact the price actually has risen quite a lot from the few days before the ETF decision, which is an added bonus.

There are currently no signs of market crashing any time soon, and every day it's going up quite steadily. None of the 20% per day profit we've seen in 2013, it's a lot more stable.

I'd say that within 2 months we'll see $1500, it's not even that difficult consider that to get to $1500 it's only a less than $300 rise.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
It's hard to say when will bitcoin reach $1,500 if we are going to look back at year 2016. The price of bitcoin is stable at $800.

And most of the people speculated the before the end of the year the price will reach $1,000 and it did happened.

Maybe each end of the year there is something good that is happening and possibly bitcoin will reach that amount.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
Shortly after BU announces they are giving up after their latest crash and burn.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?

this belongs to the speculation board: at the bottom left side of the screed find "move topic" and click it to move to appropriate place.

and just like any other price prediction, nobody can tell you when. we can say $1500 will be reached sometime in the near future based on the bitcoin performance in the past but it is not possible to tell when.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: