Pages:
Author

Topic: When is a good time to buy? - page 4. (Read 1545 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 28, 2018, 07:32:48 PM
When is a good time to buy?? When bitcoin is dump so hard that's the good time to buy bitcoin because when you buy bitcoin in low price you invest your money and then wait the bitcoin pump higher then that's the good time to sell because you have a profit in selling profit is the most important in buying and selling.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 28, 2018, 07:27:04 PM
I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

do not worry about the amount price figure what is bitcoin price, the best opportunity to buy bitcoin are during the price is in the dip, move on mate today are right time to buy bitcoin as investment the signal are coming up bitcoin become too much expensive before end of the year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 07:16:09 PM
I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

I think it would be better to buy it when the price is easy and affordable. with this you will easily hold bitcoin with enough money , yeah now is good time for buy btc
Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
April 28, 2018, 06:43:44 PM
"do not be the last to jump on the train and do not be the first on the train" follow the trend of market up better in comparison to follow when the market starts to stabilize. and as I recall the price was very vulnerable because of the huge differences in each market and also
buy when the market trend up is not too far very safe and profitable.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 06:41:33 PM
well with the low corrections so many people get confused and become unpatient to buy it which is caused by too much hope and fear to lose the train once again but what the best time is after a hard correction in dip shortly.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
April 28, 2018, 06:15:22 PM
The right time to buy bitcoins when bitcoin prices are down, and we can resell when bitcoin prices are rising.
This one is the correct one you buy when the prices is low and then sell them when it is high and that is how to do it in invest for crypto.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 05:26:46 PM
Every time is a good time to buy especially when there is a dip.
Activity: 154
April 28, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
Undoubtedly you have discussed a topic that is important. Of course Bitcoin should be bought when it will be within your reach and it will be better when its price falls. Because we have seen Bitcoin's price does not remain stable, so when its price will be lowered it will buy it because it is a good time and you will benefit .  Smiley  Smiley
Activity: 156
April 28, 2018, 05:00:05 PM
best time to buy bitcoin is when price is down, that way you make profit when the price goes up. for now the price of bitcoin is down so i suggest you buy if you can
Activity: 322
April 28, 2018, 04:46:56 PM
Although the price and growing, but it is better to wait for the forecasts for the years ahead so take your time and better buy more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
April 28, 2018, 04:45:10 PM
for me i think the best time to buy bitcoin , when the bitcoin go up more than -5% buy , and just hold it after 3 or 5 years .
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 04:42:04 PM
The price has started to grow but it is still a profitable purchase if you think about a long investment. I read that in 2021 the price is to exceed 50k $ and it is very real.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 04:16:33 PM
If to predict the actual price is very difficult but traders must be able to take advantage of it as small as existing opportunities in order to gain profits.when the exchange rate is still decreasing traders should be able to be patient and not too selfish in the face of the problem in order to avoid the loss.
Activity: 314
April 28, 2018, 04:03:12 PM
The right time to buy is certainly when the price is low, and that we can get if we monitor market conditions! but will we continue in front of the computer to see it, no it is not. so you can do buy order, to get the price you want to get.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
April 28, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

Now is a good period as it will soon reach about 15k so it's at the lower limit which points out that reasonable investments will be useful now. Don't wait for when it crosses the 12-15k mark as prices will remain much more stable at this points which will lead to reduced profits in the long run.
Activity: 203
April 28, 2018, 03:52:44 PM
the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down, though no one prays for it as we all want it to continue to rise. just observe the market closely especially whenever there is panic.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 03:38:25 PM
Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day.The whole world is now leaning towards Bitcoin.The best time to buy Bitcoin is when the cost of Bitcoin decreases.Bitcoin prices have declined several times a year, but this is for a very short time.And when prices fall, it is the most important time to buy Bitcoin.Bitcoin buying is not bad, even when it is in a stable state Because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 28, 2018, 03:32:08 PM
I advice you to buy bitcoin when his price be under 500$ i think in that price be the good time for you to buy
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
April 28, 2018, 03:29:09 PM
The current price of bitcoin still good to invest, because pass two weeks ago was the best time, but is not too bad to invest now, because time we come, it will be by two of the current price. Go on and invest. Good luck
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
April 28, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

I suggest to a lot of investors of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin that you buy coins when the price is at a decrease or at a dip. Because not only are you helping the cryptocurrency recover from the losses it had previously received, but it also enables you to purchase coins easier than normal since the price when there's a decrease is significantly lower than the usual.
Pages:
Jump to: