Pages:
Author

Topic: When is a good time to buy? - page 6. (Read 1545 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
the best time to buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices fall by about 30% from their highest price, or when bitcoin prices below $ 10000 is the best time to buy bitcoin. but it can also be continuous when the price goes down we buy and when we rise we sell with the calculation of penance or raising the price of about 5% I think is good enough to play safe in investing bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 10:39:26 AM
Now is a very good time for such actions.We all know that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are best bought and sold on the decline and rise

Yes your right, while the market price is low i think it's the right time to buy because market price of bitcoin is very expensive already and once it will rise by 50% can not afford to buy.
Activity: 89
April 28, 2018, 09:00:04 AM
I think the good time to buy of bitcoin is when the value of it is in lowest price.. Then if you want to gain more profit much better to wait the good or to increases its value before you sell them. Just wait for the perfect timing to avoid loses.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 28, 2018, 08:34:18 AM
The current situation of bitcoin prices is still unstable and still in a low price state, you just wait for the right time to buy because the market situation is still down and up .. and you have to buy when the price really goes down and you can buy it and buy as per the ability You .. and you can try to invest or hold it and wait for the right time to sell it when the price is high
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
April 28, 2018, 08:12:58 AM
I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

Of course the best time to buy is when the price is at its cheapest. However, it is not easy, even impossible, to really tell when exactly is that going to happen. So if the dip is already significant, it is better to buy immediately. Never mind if the price continues to go down. After all, it will definitely bounce back after a while. It is much better than not buying at all when the price is low.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 28, 2018, 08:06:01 AM
it is good time when the price is go down when the market is red it is the good time to buy and buy some token after that you can hold until the price is up and you can get profit from your token. dont sell before the price is up. and i think now it is the good time to buy because now the price of bitcoin is still cheap than january ago. and you can hold until the end of this year.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 07:59:20 AM
I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?
Most of people will try to help with their thoughts, but high are the chances that you won't learn from these thoughts. Your question basically asks about how to make money. Most of people won't say how to make it. You should search by yourself, studying some charts, techniques and the basics of trading ... It will help you. I personally would never reveal my trading technique because this could wipe out my edge over most of traders hahah... Best of luck for you!
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
April 28, 2018, 07:56:09 AM
Bitcoin price continuously rising this time and still the good time to invest and hold in order to have the opportunity of your investment to double of more this year.
However the price is rising, I still think it is quite low to get, so now there shouldn't be any difficulty for you to get it at the affordable rates. In fact, I consider investing will surely provide you an extraordinary amount of profit as the bitcoin progresses, so you must not be late to get it now...

If need to buy the coin. Market place is help to gather more information. If know the information it easy to invest. Coin price is not stable so wait for the price change. If price will be low it right time to buy the coin. But follow the market price every day. Then get more ideas. So it any where to use and time to exchange. But before exchange check the price.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 28, 2018, 07:50:39 AM
Bitcoin price continuously rising this time and still the good time to invest and hold in order to have the opportunity of your investment to double of more this year.
However the price is rising, I still think it is quite low to get, so now there shouldn't be any difficulty for you to get it at the affordable rates. In fact, I consider investing will surely provide you an extraordinary amount of profit as the bitcoin progresses, so you must not be late to get it now...
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 28, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

you should have known that,because you purchased tree times in different occasions so this means youre aware of market,theres no resourceful mind here that can have this idea unless old timer here..

But about when to buy?well buy everyday as long as you believe that the price will grow after buying,theres no real indicator because crypto is volatile
Activity: 89
April 28, 2018, 07:44:42 AM

I think now is still the right buy while bitcoin is continue to hit the quantity difference from last year market drops.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 07:42:34 AM
The right time to buy bitcoins when bitcoin prices are down, and we can resell when bitcoin prices are rising.
Activity: 950
Merit: 517
April 28, 2018, 07:35:46 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
April 28, 2018, 07:30:58 AM
It is good to buy now, and it will be good to buy in the future. Just be careful what you buy. 98 percent of these projects will be gone soon.
Invest in btc and hold for a few years
Yes you have a nice suggestion mate.This is a good timing to buy coins because of a red market that the value is on a level of decreasing it's prices.
yes this is a pretty good suggestion for all of us, because many of the friends are difficult when to buy coins. so with the advice you give this can help us.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 28, 2018, 07:03:14 AM
It is good to buy now, and it will be good to buy in the future. Just be careful what you buy. 98 percent of these projects will be gone soon.
Invest in btc and hold for a few years
Yes you have a nice suggestion mate.This is a good timing to buy coins because of a red market that the value is on a level of decreasing it's prices.
Activity: 233
April 28, 2018, 06:59:43 AM
specifically, the right time you will not find. so if you want to buy promising crypto currency, do not wait and buy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 28, 2018, 06:55:57 AM
For me, the ideal time to buy bitcoin is when the value is in the dip. Like before the value of bitcoin is almost 6,000 USD and that is the best time to buy. Also, today is the ideal time to buy because the value of bitcoin is around 9,000 USD only. Because there is the possibility that the value bitcoin hit to 10,000 USD or more than this month of May due to the constant demand in the market cap. Nowadays Bitcoin price is rapidly increasing and it is constant that why the chance to return to 10,000 USD to 15,000 USD this May is high. That's why buying bitcoin today is still advisable.
Activity: 476
April 28, 2018, 06:49:53 AM

Today is the good time to buy for bitcoin since the price is not so high. This price would no longer the same someday so better buy and hold it for  long time and wait for the price to strike up in the market. Bitcoin will gonna be boomed because there are still many people wanted to invest with it and would try to hold it.
Activity: 28
April 28, 2018, 06:46:37 AM
Try to buy BTC at this current price, I believe BTC will go up to $10,000. But still, it is your own choice to take a risk on buying BTC in this current price and sell them in the near future.
Activity: 151
April 28, 2018, 06:43:41 AM
I think before buying bitcoins we need a smart  observant on the market, Buy bitcoin when the price is low then sell it if the price rise again, i think that is the basic strategy in having a good profit. No issue if you hold your coins for a long time because its secured in your wallet. Don't afraid to invest bitcoin because it slowly rising again.
Pages:
Jump to: