Pages:
Author

Topic: When is a good time to buy? - page 9. (Read 1545 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 28, 2018, 12:03:57 AM
There is no good time or bad time to buy bitcoins, some buy them at low price and some at high price with the thought that it could even go higher. If its affordable at any price you can buy them at any time you want, investors generally look for the price of bitcoins to get down to acquire them and sell them when the prices start to bubble which will help them to earn good returns from their investment.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 11:43:43 PM
I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

The best time to buy Bitcoin is when the price of Bitcoin actually drops dramatically. Maybe if the price of Bitcoin below 100 million, because the possibility of Bitcoin can reach hundreds of millions if survived and continue to rise in price. If we buy Bitcoin with a low price, of course, the profit that we will get will be very big.
Activity: 112
April 27, 2018, 11:42:08 PM
  specifically, so many token if like to invest but remember you buy only when the price is low. you choose token that active or hot token and sell when the price is high.must better you know how to deal in trading on crypto currency if you are new in these business will be better to study first before to invest in preventing money loss
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
April 27, 2018, 11:35:26 PM
I was asking the same question to myself these days and i honestly don’t know the answer. As i can see, most people thinks that btc is gonna rise in this year. Maybe it’s still good time to buy, i’m not sure..
Yes, it's hard to predict what can be the best time to buy bitcoin or any other crypto as fluctuations really affecting our investment, but we do have enough time to study and deeply research before placing our money in some sort of investment, you will be having much better chances if you know how to read and knows how to anticipate, learning how to read some graphs so you will have some good position when buying or selling your coins.
Activity: 252
April 27, 2018, 11:34:35 PM
Trader experience in our opinion, if you want to wait for the right time with a cheaper price then for us very easy you get a profit in a short time, with you be patient to sell it by waiting for a more favorable price increase. .
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 27, 2018, 11:33:56 PM
Everybody says best time to buy is in dip,when market is falling or much better when bloody moments happenings..but for me whats important to buy ishen you see the momentum of growth.this season is the most particular time for me when I considered buying bitcoin or even altcoins,because i believe tht its enough to gain small amount in short time,than profiting big amount but longer time.
Activity: 49
April 27, 2018, 11:29:37 PM
the best time to buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices fall by about 30% from their highest price, or when bitcoin prices below $ 10000 is the best time to buy bitcoin. but it can also be continuous when the price goes down we buy and when we rise we sell with the calculation of penance or raising the price of about 5% I think is good enough to play safe in investing bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
April 27, 2018, 11:25:24 PM
it's good to buy bitcoin or altcoin when they break the price that's the best thing to do to make a big profit when you buy the prices of the altcoin and if the price of bitcoin increases the price of the altcoin
Activity: 52
April 27, 2018, 11:21:07 PM
I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

There is no difference between buying Bitcoin and investing in any other traditional asset. You should not buy things that you do not understand. So there is nothing to buy a good time.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
April 27, 2018, 11:13:33 PM
I was asking the same question to myself these days and i honestly don’t know the answer. As i can see, most people thinks that btc is gonna rise in this year. Maybe it’s still good time to buy, i’m not sure..
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
April 27, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

You bought BTC for high price, this is not problem for you ( don't sell BTC now, hold BTC because price will be rise soon)
6K USD good price for buying.
Also price today is good for buying too.
Activity: 140
April 27, 2018, 11:07:26 PM
I think basically if you want to make a profit is to buy when the price drops and sells when the price is creeping up. But if take profit do not get greedy greedy enough haha
Activity: 153
April 27, 2018, 11:00:49 PM
I think it's good to buy bitcoin if bitcoin prices go down again, and we know the price of bitcoin moves sometimes down and sometimes so when bitcoin again falls that's when we buy, and after condition or up position we will sell it, then we will get the benefits are enormous. I'm sure everyone wants big profits.
Activity: 616
April 27, 2018, 09:38:27 PM
the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is in the low, maybe in the low in graphs of a month or more, but it can't be your main factor to buy because the price of bitcoin is not stable and of course it still going up and going down fast. so you need to predict when the price will increasing and when the price is decreasing
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 09:25:36 PM
In my opinion, its not the right time to buy bitcoin now cause base on my analysis the price will goes down to arrounD $8,500 - $8,400, if it breaks that area the price will goes deeper
Activity: 616
April 27, 2018, 09:22:49 PM
I can say that the best time on buying bitcoin is when it goes down. So if went goes up the value of it will also goes up. And your investment will be profitable and you will earn more that what you've invested. So once you are selling it the value is higher now.
Activity: 39
April 27, 2018, 09:16:56 PM
it's profitable when the price goes down
Activity: 11
April 27, 2018, 09:07:03 PM
the good time to buy is when the price of bitcoin is getting lower value and the good time to sell is when the value of bitcoin is getting higher.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 08:00:09 PM
The best time to buy is during the huge dump of the price, I believe that in some reason the price will drop and most of the reason will always occur when the people around the crypto feild will lost their fait and trust because of the huge dump that bitcoin will maybe experience. I think buying some bitcoin during dropping of its price is a big advantage because it will maybe rise 3 times bigger than its present price.
Actually from the theory we need to buy in right time and price that is when the dump because we can have huge income or profit after the price recover.  But the price is people is not thinking about that in real market because they are worry whether the price will recover or continue dropping. Its include me so only people who are brave and can make firm decision will take the advantage
Activity: 246
April 27, 2018, 07:49:36 PM
It's on the biggest low right now since the start of the year bottom after the big high,beating last weeks low,which I never got to take advantage of because I invested at a previous low.Glad I sold it all on last weeks high.Since we won't know the exact low, till we see it start to rise again,I'm holding off.If you buy at almost the lowest and sell at almost the highest,you're doing well.Don't sweat the exact peaks and troughs.There will only be minor differences in your take back.
Pages:
Jump to: