Pages:
Author

Topic: When is a good time to buy? - page 10. (Read 1545 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 07:48:53 PM
The best time to buy bitcoin is to increase bitcoin prices again. bitcoin market is recovering. The number of bitcoin buyers increased. This makes high bitcoin prices. This is the best time for you to buy bitcoin and store them.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
April 27, 2018, 07:31:57 PM
I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

whenever it is ready in the investment I think it takes confidence and trust in bitcoin because it is also our capital even though bitcoin price for any investment take advantage of existing opportunities
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 27, 2018, 06:25:51 PM
I bought a bunch BTC when it was $17000, then bought a bunch when it is $14000...then the price dropped until 2 days ago. I bought a bunch again when it was 6000ish...haha, now the price went up...so, really, when is it a good time to buy? When it dropped for a while and it rose a little bit, then drop again, then buy?

After the ended 2017 bitcoin price get down and down many people bought bitcoin 17000-19000$ so you can hold your bitcoin until you get profit.Now this is the best time for buy bitcoin if you have cash money and buy bitcoin until its price below 10000$ i think you get profit after few week or month.So this week is the last chance to buy bitcoin and hold after the ended this year.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 06:24:44 PM
good evening      Grin Grin
Activity: 20
April 27, 2018, 05:49:11 PM
I think it's not really easy to know when to buy otherwise we are all millionaire here  Grin Grin Grin

In some circumstances you might be lucky but sometimes not. Anyway, there are pros that they are really good in their analysis but it's not said that they will never commit some error or lost.

Good luck to all of us  Smiley
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

For me, the best time to buy Bitcoin was when everybody thinks that Bitcoin is soon to die wherein the price is really getting into the nerve meaning, the price was really alarming in a way that its was too low which is much affordable to be purchase. Not every dump means to be a perfect time to buy because there will be other great dumps to come since changes when it comes to price in this type of currency is really inevitable so better wait for another sequence to come and be sure to be aware and updated into every happenings in the virtual market by being observant and do not just drop by decision since money was really a precious thing so better to wisely spend it.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 05:37:40 PM
To take advantage of us to follow an investment we must first look at the market price, and the right time to buy is when the market price is down dractically, and the time to resell is when the market price goes up again.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
April 27, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

For me, it is optimal to buy cryptocurrencies especially ones like bitcoin when the price is at a low point rather than at a higher. Because greatly crowdfunded coins are also high in price, therefore making it hard for potential investors to buy coins. Purchasing coin investments during drops is a good way to solve this, as you could expect a good price increase once the price recovers.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 05:05:15 PM
Buy bitcoin when you have money and desire to do it. Do not wait for the price drop, you can miss the moment. The price with the same success can just go up and not come back down for a long time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
April 27, 2018, 04:41:30 PM
Of course everyone will tell you that it is best to buy bitcoin as the price is low, but the market is so unpredictable that it is impossible to know when the price will drop. So just use long-term investments and buy bitcoin at any time. Over time, the price will still pay off.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
April 27, 2018, 12:12:27 PM
The best time to buy is when the price drops very significantly, because that's when the bitcoin or other cryptocurrency will rebound, you should never buy the pump because it is potentially a massive dump, but be cool if you buy in high prices do not panic and keep holding because the price will come back again sometime.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
April 27, 2018, 11:53:29 AM
Buy every week/month the same amount of btc. Its a saver choice then a 1 time buy and hope for the best.
It is always a good moment to buy. ; )
Activity: 98
April 27, 2018, 11:52:31 AM
Invest now. There is no best time to buy. Because no one know what will happen next. It can be dump or pump. But if we see few days ago, the market slowly pump and it continously. So, invest right now.
Activity: 7
April 27, 2018, 11:48:28 AM
Always are good time to buy bitcoin.the right time is now,because now bitcoin price are down.you can buy now and when price is up you will earned a good profit.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
April 27, 2018, 11:47:15 AM
you can buy now because there's a lot of token is under of ICO price or or very low price you can see it on CMC
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 27, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
According to me buy bitcoin depends on prices. while price droping I mean price getting down that's time to buy & that's good time for buy bitcoin
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
April 27, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

There are no specific date or time to buy bitcoin. As long as its price is still low with its usual price, it is ideal to buy because for sure one day itll grow.
Activity: 37
April 27, 2018, 11:41:06 AM
you look at the market price you can see while price low that time is the best or good time to buy.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
April 27, 2018, 11:38:20 AM
personally i dont HODL i prefer to trade the ups and downs with longs and shorts but it requires more time and attention but its ended up quite profitable for me.
Real time to hold now,I think in my opinion.now bitcoin price everyday down we are see.you would like them is the good time to Bitcoin buying and keep holding.i think trading not bad this time.but hold is the real time to now.if you have hold some Bitcoin,then definitely you will got some good profit.when back Bitcoin price 15k up.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
April 27, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

Definitely now is a good time to buy since the price of bitcoin is starting to stabilize and it will start to get into a higher reach in terms of value and price. Buy all you can buy right now becausw sooner or later bitcoin will start to increase. It is foreseen also by veterans in bitcoin investing that he next years it will increase maybe higher than that its peak which is $15k. I can't wait till that happen since I'm hoarding lots right now.
Pages:
Jump to: