Pages:
Author

Topic: When is bitcoin bouncing back - page 10. (Read 1602 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 03:41:37 PM
I think none can reply you the exact time of rising the price. But if you study the current movement, you can predict the nearest timeline. I hope the rising will start soon. And it might go higher than before shortly.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 03:31:50 PM
Answering the when is not so easy since future is always uncertain. IT may happen within one month or may not by next year. So I think you should hold your patience now if you have invested at the pick time. Market will back soon and return all the investors who are now in great depression.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 03:28:26 PM
Bitcoin is on a steady decline and nobody knows how low it will get to before it gets back to rising only time will tell,but I have the believe that it will bounce back hopefully by the end of the we might see an upward trend,we just have to keep our fingers crossed.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
June 19, 2018, 03:19:26 PM
we all nobody knows exactly when it happened and it is our hope all the time. we can only be patient waiting and holding it because we can not do anything, and I'm pretty sure it will happen sooner or later because it will surely have a pump / bouncing as we felt late last year.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 02:59:39 PM
We have been experiencing serious downtrend in bitcoin. Some people have been holding bitcoin since alt high $19500 December last year till date $6761 (six months ago).

My question is When are we going to experience pump/bouncing back to previous alt high?

I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will be bouncing back soon because that's what the system is. After a long run of dump for sure there will be a pump to that soon to be happen. However, knowing exactly when it will happened are sadly to say that we can't give the exactly day that it can be because we cannot see the future so we cannot predict exactly it will be for the next few days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 02:55:12 PM
We have been experiencing serious downtrend in bitcoin. Some people have been holding bitcoin since alt high $19500 December last year till date $6761 (six months ago).

My question is When are we going to experience pump/bouncing back to previous alt high?
It’s very difficult to predict that when bitcoin will bouncing back? That pump was in just a couple of months which was unusual, that’s correction was also necessary now correction is almost done & we can aspect rise in bitcoin price, bitcoin is also trying although there is a lot of news against bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 02:53:23 PM
well we couldn't predict that it will bounce bigtime maybe it will back slowly yes this is unfair lowtrend with a bigtime and bounce it back slowly but it will be worth it. so we need to be patient
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
June 19, 2018, 02:53:06 PM
If you expect someone to answer that and everything going good and according to that then it's not gonna happen.
It's decentralized and no documentation or whatsoever no one knows when that will be.
But according to the graph concerning the previous years it usually happens by the end of the year , you know it's really something that's more or less governed by the big whales in the market and we cannot see what they are plotting next.
Let's hope it happens with the year end other than that we cannot take anything for sure .
Activity: 79
June 19, 2018, 02:51:04 PM
I think bitcoin will soon rebound because the price of bitcoin is approaching the cost of mining.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
June 19, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

To be honest we can't give a definite and exactly time and day when its bouncing back again because it is very volatile and knowing that it contains a lot of changes even in just a minute of time so unfortunately it is very hard to predict. By the way we admit the fact that at first, we really know how volatile the system is so we don't know to be worried because absolutely in the next few days it will bounce back again surprisingly. Don't loose hope and have a long patience because pump will coming soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
June 19, 2018, 02:46:46 PM
Frankly speaking no one can predict when the Bitcoin market is going to recover. Also if you go by the last bear phase than it could take few years before we see any recovery in the markets. But there is still hope that Bitcoin might start recovering by the end of this year but if that doesn't happens than we should expect a multi year bear phase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
June 19, 2018, 02:46:34 PM
No one can really tell or predict the price of bitcoin. The best thing that you should do is just hold on to your coins and wait for the next bitcoin halving on the month of May next year 2019. I'm sure that by this time the value of bitcoin will be not be lower than $10k. As mining difficulty increases, its value will increase as well. We'll just wait what the future will bring when it comes to crypto values.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 02:42:33 PM
I'm not sure. Prices may rise in November. I see more and more new investors joining Bitcoin. Large investors are also buying. According to my analysis, I think it will soon increase in the next few months
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 19, 2018, 02:30:21 PM
No one knows exactly this. At present, the price of bitcoin is decreasing. That's a bad sign. But I am completely confident and optimistic about the future of bitcoin. I think the price of bitcoin will increase again later this year. You should keep bitcoin now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
June 19, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

Experiencing long period of downfall are really hard for us especially to those small investors but apparently it is continuously doing like that. However, knowing when it's goes ups or down are really hard to know and predict. No one knows exactly when pump will happen all we only do is hoping that it will bounce back soon so our investment will be saved and be successful.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
June 19, 2018, 02:21:32 PM
The pump will going to happen in bitcoin very soon this year all bitcoin holds will expecting that already some online surveys told that the bitcoin going to hit all time high at this year so I am waiting for that.

You are very optimistic if you think the price pump will happen this year. I won’t be complaining if it does happen, but I do think it will take a few years before Bitcoin recovers. We might even have to wait until the next block reward halving.
Activity: 50
June 19, 2018, 02:19:27 PM
I think Quarter 4 bitcoin will start jumping again
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 02:17:00 PM
It is really hard to predict. There are many industry experts predict bitcoin reach 25,000+ USD limit by the end of this year. As the last year trend, we can see, bouncing will start in mid of September. This is very good time buyback.
Activity: 72
June 19, 2018, 02:09:42 PM
Its difficult to say when .
But definitely its will back today or tomorrow.
Now its great time to keep investment in bitcoin because now bitcoin price is low.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
June 19, 2018, 02:05:23 PM
The pump will going to happen in bitcoin very soon this year all bitcoin holds will expecting that already some online surveys told that the bitcoin going to hit all time high at this year so I am waiting for that.
Pages:
Jump to: