Pages:
Author

Topic: When is bitcoin bouncing back - page 8. (Read 1602 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 21, 2018, 10:21:33 AM
We have been experiencing serious downtrend in bitcoin. Some people have been holding bitcoin since alt high $19500 December last year till date $6761 (six months ago).

My question is When are we going to experience pump/bouncing back to previous alt high?
End of the year it will reach the previous hype and some peoples are said next month we should expect the bull run.
But my prediction is hard to predict in Crypto market so this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins because surely this will going to moon in end of the year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
June 21, 2018, 09:48:40 AM
We have been experiencing serious downtrend in bitcoin. Some people have been holding bitcoin since alt high $19500 December last year till date $6761 (six months ago).

My question is When are we going to experience pump/bouncing back to previous alt high?

No one knows!

But it will happen in the near future I think.The people who bought t the all time high need to understand that the price of bitcoin is always dumping and bumping so we may expect the new all time high in the coming years so until that we need  to keep holding.But don't always compare with the all time high,when comparing the price of bitcoin from now and two years before still the bitcoin made hugr growth by comparing the current price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

Actually thats the hardest question i ever known, maybe tomorrow, next week, next month or even a year and the reality is no one can answer even expert cant, all we can do right  now is monitor the market, keep believing and holding, lets hope for the best of bitcoin.
Activity: 684
Merit: 19
June 21, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

I know this is speculation section but this is not illusionist people that can predict the prices.

And to tell you the truth budz?if i know the growth time of bitcoin i will sell my car to purchase another volume of bitcoin to add in my folio

But the sad thing is i dont,and no one really knows so lets wait until it happens and for now stop expecting

I sold my car last year Dec because of FOMO. Seriously people, even if BTC dropped to USD$5k, don't quit your day-job and don't sell your car for BTC.

Its a gamble because no one knows which direction is BTC heading.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 21, 2018, 09:31:43 AM

I know this is speculation section but this is not illusionist people that can predict the prices.

And to tell you the truth budz?if i know the growth time of bitcoin i will sell my car to purchase another volume of bitcoin to add in my folio

But the sad thing is i dont,and no one really knows so lets wait until it happens and for now stop expecting
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
June 21, 2018, 08:49:12 AM
Everyone thinks Bitcoin prices will rebound later this year. I also hope that many people's predictions are correct, we will see again the Bitcoin prices heat up and people will again talk about bitcoin more
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
June 21, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

The real concern is that no one knows exactly when bitcoin is going to end up bouncing back but one thing I sure know is that it might take some time before we even end up testing the previous ATH. Some time may end up in weeks or may last up to months also. Like many people here, I am also doubting for new ATH within this year.

The market is so far in a huge downtrend and we still are not sure how low it can get, but the fact remains that the lower it gets, the longer it takes to go back up since a lot of resistances are being formed as it goes lower. Let's just see how everything goes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
June 20, 2018, 08:39:53 PM
Investing on bitcoin on that season are really a bad idea because bitcoin is at high remember to buy at dip or lower price we just see bitcoin pump too high and it is impossible to recover from that amount for now but maybe in near future we will experience it again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 06:40:54 PM
Its a hard time for those people who bought bitcoin at its all time high. Because there is no gaurantee that it will hit that mark again. But everything is possible so lets wait and see.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
June 20, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

You can always read different news and articles about what is happening in cryptocurrency because if you were just relying on different speculations here in this forum, most of them are all negative so the best thing you should do is conduct your own research.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
June 20, 2018, 01:25:00 PM
Everyone who is holding BTC is waiting for this precious moment. Every month it is going down 1K from march, from that time, Initially everyone was waiting for btc to cross 10K and it goes down from 9998, then everyone was expecting to cross 9K , 8k and now a days everyone is waiting to cross 7K. No one knows actually when it is going to happen but everyone needs that...
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 12:33:16 PM
Maybe some small run-ups but overall we're in a hard down trend and there does not seem to be support anywhere.
We will probably see prices around 3500 before the end of the month.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 20, 2018, 12:01:54 PM
In my opinion. Your question will not find a 100% correct answer. This is related to prediction. Because what you are asking is "when". What is clear will someday increase again. But keep in mind never to stop reading news from reliable sources, who are impartial to anything. Read the opinions and comments of modern and digital economists.
Yes. It would not even get any answer since no one can see the future anyway. Bouncing back can happen anytime but not soon which is the reason why I believe that anyone should be taking advantage of the dip as it is right now.

As we wait to see how events unfold, I am sure there would still be some movement in between to take advantage of, and it is left for those who are smart enough to take it to do so. The market is always going to be unpredictable and those who have been in the space for a while now will know better.
Activity: 392
June 20, 2018, 12:15:31 AM

There is no accurate prediction that will tell when will be the prices of bitcoins or other cryptocurrency to increase again but you can always read different articles and speculations in order to determine on what will happen in the future.

For every price drop there is always a bounce back and basing on the current market situation, my prediction for bitcoin is, market value will bounce back from 10K$ to 15K$ early next month. Just HODL and think positively, bitcoin can recover soon.
The problem is, that bounce back is not big as when the price drop. Everytime the price drop, it must be big like $100-$500 or even $1000 drop but when the price go up, it's only a little like $500 maximum. I hope in the last 6 months the price will back to $10k at least.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
June 19, 2018, 11:57:27 PM
If we know, do you think someone will get panic in selling if he/she knows that the price will bounce back? You can't find an accurate answer. All are just speculation or prediction, they could be right or wrong. It takes how many years before the old ATH has been beaten last year. Hope it won't take that long again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
June 19, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

I don’t consider this as a serious matter than normal because anything that’s goes up,, in time it will certainly goes down.. Do you think we care enough for those who bought bitcoin at $19500, don’t get me wrong we pity them for they’re mistake.. Who brought them at that scenario and why they’re persuade by the hype of that moment..

No one is responsible on your actions,, but yourself.. So blame your own for greediness that would be my first sentence for those who we’re crying like babies..

Your question can be answered in two way : : I don’t know and We all don’t know..
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
June 19, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

Nobody can say for such surge happen again. It is really sad to those people investing with that price, totally a big loss for them.
As of the situation we have, it could be hardly to think that bitcoin price will go that far again as we can see that market are struggling hard for many days in dip. Even though there will be pump next month but for sure it won't go far from the current price that we have now. 
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 07:13:31 PM

Its hard to say it predict when bitcoin will bounce back to highest price like before but still we hoping that we can past this down trend and recover to this situation. The best we can do is grab the opportunity to buy more now because the price is decreasing.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

There is no accurate prediction that will tell when will be the prices of bitcoins or other cryptocurrency to increase again but you can always read different articles and speculations in order to determine on what will happen in the future.

For every price drop there is always a bounce back and basing on the current market situation, my prediction for bitcoin is, market value will bounce back from 10K$ to 15K$ early next month. Just HODL and think positively, bitcoin can recover soon.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 19, 2018, 06:30:27 PM
If you are looking for an accurate answer on when it will bounce back, I've been saying this many times that no one can tell you when it is going to happen. Bitcoin has been volatile since then and it's unpredictable movements are untraceable on where it is heading back to the top. These futile questions aren't really necessary anymore, there's more of it in this section where you can review most of the valuable posts and comments from people that can understand the charts.
Pages:
Jump to: