Pages:
Author

Topic: When is bitcoin bouncing back - page 5. (Read 1602 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 09:09:08 AM
it is everyone's question, everyone hopes that btc can soon be normal again, but obviously it will be normal just time. we are not sure of that. bitcoin will be normal in time.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
July 02, 2018, 09:00:19 AM
We have been experiencing serious downtrend in bitcoin. Some people have been holding bitcoin since alt high $19500 December last year till date $6761 (six months ago).

My question is When are we going to experience pump/bouncing back to previous alt high?
Not any accurate time period for your question as predictions are difficult to make in this crypto market.The bearish trend has once again hit market and prices gone down but Q4 might be the bull run period but can't say surely. Btc and othet potential alts like ETH are going to bounce back when positive news wilo come and investments will increase and so is the case with prices.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 06:15:03 AM
The BTC has been down for nearly two months, and the altcoin and BTC have fallen to a high degree. At present, it should take time to exchange for room for price increase,
so the price rebound of BTC is certain to happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 12:57:51 AM
bitcoin prices will again bounce back when there is good news that could trigger a bitcoin price increase if there is no good news that could trigger a rise in bitcoin prices seems to be very difficult to bounce back.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
July 01, 2018, 07:50:50 PM
We have been experiencing serious downtrend in bitcoin. Some people have been holding bitcoin since alt high $19500 December last year till date $6761 (six months ago).

My question is When are we going to experience pump/bouncing back to previous alt high?
Almost no one that bought bitcoin at almost 20000 is still holding right now they got desperate and realized they made a mistake and they sold their coins, also it is impossible to know exactly when that is going to happen so we need to focus on what we are going to do when that happens and right now the right thing to do is to accumulate as many bitcoins as you can before that day comes.
Agreed, the loss they experienced is very big. Only the bouncing back to the peak growth will help them retain the lost amount investing into bitcoin. In specific when the price was at the top it is predicted that it'll grow further, but things took place opposite to the prediction making the investors suffer holding without any time target.
The only possibility for people like that is that the price recovers quickly maybe before the end of the year, but for what I am seeing in the market that is not a realistic possibility, the market is going to take years to recover an even more people will sell disappointed with the lack of growth, but eventually this will only leave strong hands and the price will not go down anymore and that is when the recovery will begin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 01:30:18 AM
in that case no one can't know when the market price of bitcoin/altcoin will bouncing back. its hard to predict what happen next on the market. just i know is we need to wait and watch the price until the price will comeback
Activity: 476
June 27, 2018, 01:25:25 AM
bitcoin prices can do a bounce when bitcoin has good news and when bitcoin has a very high demand, if it's all there then bitcoin will be easy to bounce up again. better resistant until the price of bitcoin can bounce again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 26, 2018, 10:43:16 PM
no one can tell you exact period when bitcoin will touch new all time high , you have no option other than to wait and be ready for even more dip .
so just buy the deepest dip and ready for making profits .
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
June 26, 2018, 10:10:38 PM
It's hard to answer that when bitcoin comes back to 20k$ . Maybe right now bitcoin will recover or maybe it will go down under 4000$. But i' m sure it' ll be back soon. Will be able to reach new peaks at the end of this year. This is probably the hardest time of bitcoin as well as altcoins. But look at the past , the way bitcoin has overcome and grows strong in 2017. So we should put our faith in it
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
June 26, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

Bitcoin will bounce back is very uncertain for now because as of now the market movement is hard to predict that even the famous experts who predicts the Bitcoin movements were failed because it did not happen as desired like they said that the bullish run will start on May but still the current performance is very low. So better we will just wait and see of what will going to happen in the coming months.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
June 26, 2018, 09:51:59 PM
maybe the bounce back will start soon because of this news
https://bcfocus.com/news/facebook-is-reversing-ban-on-cryptocurrency-ads-is-it-true/17184/
which i remember crypto entering the bear markets at the time after Facebook posted a statement banning ads crypto and followed by some other social media
and now Facebook reverses their statement about crypto ads
let's hope Bullish starts from now  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
June 26, 2018, 08:11:48 PM

The prices will start to bounce back when whales are going to invest a huge amount due to prices that are dumping so hard in the market so hold your coins right now and just wait for the price to pump up before selling, the market is volatile so there will be no accurate prediction.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 26, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

Almost no one that bought bitcoin at almost 20000 is still holding right now they got desperate and realized they made a mistake and they sold their coins, also it is impossible to know exactly when that is going to happen so we need to focus on what we are going to do when that happens and right now the right thing to do is to accumulate as many bitcoins as you can before that day comes.
Agreed, the loss they experienced is very big. Only the bouncing back to the peak growth will help them retain the lost amount investing into bitcoin. In specific when the price was at the top it is predicted that it'll grow further, but things took place opposite to the prediction making the investors suffer holding without any time target.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
June 26, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 26, 2018, 10:59:26 AM
Very soon Bitcoin value will reach another mile stone in the history of crypto currency existence and everyone who has not invested before now will regret their decision for not buying Bitcoin before time.
This is were waiting for to reach the all time high again in the market. Were hoping the bounce back of price soon to happen since it fluctuates much this is opportunity for some to invest btc as much as you can.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 09:00:33 AM
Very soon Bitcoin value will reach another mile stone in the history of crypto currency existence and everyone who has not invested before now will regret their decision for not buying Bitcoin before time.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
June 26, 2018, 08:27:59 AM

When? Actually, that we don't know. No one will know when will bitcoin go up again. Market is still at $6k and we are now almost end of June. The movement of bitcoin is very minimal, so let us just wait when it's going to bounce back.
No one ever knows when the price of Bitcoin will experience movement. Bitcoin prices are very difficult to predict because whenever the price of Bitcoin can change and it happens in a very fast count. Bitcoin prices are very easily influenced by various things including with the news related to cryptocurrencies. Usually the government factor will also be very influential. Yes we can just wait and all we can do is to continuously use Bitcoin in everyday life. Increase the use of Bitcoin and it will make Bitcoin increasingly have a much better price value.
We are unable to predict about the future of Bitcoin as we know that we expect something else and the market reacts in another way and giving uncertainty so this is a tough job to say something about the future. We can say that the increase in rate of demand will activate the market again and we will be standing in a very favorable market in the upcoming few days.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
June 25, 2018, 08:32:33 AM
the situation is now very catch one's eyes, it is now a lot of people who hope prices will bounce back quickly, but I think the price will not bounce in the near future. the whales keep pressing until prices fall further. I think the price reflection will occur around August. the market will again pump up the price until it becomes green again.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
June 25, 2018, 08:26:01 AM
it seems that bitcoin prices can bounce prices when bitcoin has good news that can make bitcoin prices go up and when there is use of bitcoin that can be received in a country then the new price can be expensive.
Activity: 185
June 25, 2018, 07:21:41 AM

Actually is difficult to know the time but you have to put strategic to gain any chance my be price will be more than 25 K buy more and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: