Pages:
Author

Topic: when is safe to sell my alts? - page 10. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 08, 2018, 01:13:56 PM
Hi all i have a lot of altcoins i invested before the bloody days and now most of then are down lik 50%. Should i sell them with no profit but also no loss or shold i keep them a little more to make profit? what would you do?
I would probably sell all coins it because I think that bitcoin will still fall and accordingly pull down all the altcoins( but this only my opinion)
Activity: 616
April 08, 2018, 01:13:26 PM
Hi all i have a lot of altcoins i invested before the bloody days and now most of then are down lik 50%. Should i sell them with no profit but also no loss or shold i keep them a little more to make profit? what would you do?
I think it loses too much if you sell it for half the price the better you hold it even though I know you should be saturated waiting until the price goes back but I'm sure you're still not ready to bear losing so much so wait a little longer
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 08, 2018, 01:10:25 PM
Waiting for a good timing to sell is like a sniper waiting for a headshot. We all know that market is pretty wild these past few days so much better to hodl and of course observe the market whether it is profitable to sell or cutting your loss. I hate cutting loss that is why all I have to do is relax just let the market green again and sell. I actually am cutting my loss but only when I really needed the money since crypto is my only source of income. I also regret hodling tokens since I already got a loss of maybe 3/4 of it's original value is down so it is very hard for me to wait that long to recover that loss but it's okay since I only got those tokens from bounty campaigns.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
April 08, 2018, 01:02:27 PM
You sell it when you have profit! Though sometimes if you think that it will go lower then you need to cut your losses then buy again at a much lower price. In this way, when it goes back up then you will earn more profit which you can sell with happiness plastered upon your face.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 01:00:40 PM
I think if you sell now, that's would be the most regret thing in your life ^^
almost 90% people in this market losing money, you are so lucky/clever not to lose.
it did not take you anything if you hold that for a while.
market seem to made some moves recent day. be brave!
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
April 08, 2018, 01:00:05 PM
Everything can happen, there is no right answer here. As for me - I don't want to sell my alts for now and I'll be holding them. But nearly all of my coins were earned by participating in bounty campaigns so I won't lose money in any case.
Activity: 252
April 08, 2018, 12:54:15 PM
This is not good time to sell altcoin. You will get a big loss. If you have not any urgency of fiat money then you should to recover the market. I hope you will get profit on your investment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 12:49:51 PM
It all depends on your and situation, whether you can afford waiting or you need to go in cash soon enough, I am not day trader and do not care about prices, I am strongly believe in crypto and blockchain and will hold for many many years.

i am not in the rush to cash but i am wondering if they can still make me profit or i should sell them break even
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 08, 2018, 12:49:36 PM
I think you at least wait them to return back -%25 of all time high (at december 2017) I also had many altcoins and I am not stuck with all of them waiting for prices to raise after bitcoin in late 2018 (safe guess)
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
April 08, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

I hope when you bought a lot of altcoin before bloody market you using money management, so you can buy back when the Day come with storm. You can get more discount and then sell it when you get profit or sell on the price that you bought first.
Activity: 406
April 08, 2018, 12:49:06 PM
I do not understand people who ask such questions. Dude, this is your money and your risk. If you do not want to risk, take the money. If you want more, wait for the growth of the market. I believe in crypto and I wait patiently.
Activity: 19
April 08, 2018, 12:48:25 PM
Since you are at or near the break even price, it would be ideal to sell and wait at the bottom. Even if the bottom has already been reached and we just don't know it yet, it's better safe than holding on to potential losers.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
April 08, 2018, 12:46:40 PM
I'd suggest that continue to hold for it since the cryptos are down for a long period of time and i think there will be a change of phase in the near future and it will be green for all cryptos. So just wait for more further development of each cryptos and earn profit later
Activity: 168
April 08, 2018, 12:45:53 PM
Time will be when altcoins all will make over 5x from this dump!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
April 08, 2018, 12:44:11 PM
Do not sell in loss just wait and hold, just like this downtrend there will be uptrend too, trading moves in cycles so hopefully next wave will be big up.
Activity: 336
April 08, 2018, 12:42:52 PM
I would not sell my coins right now, but if you are sure that the coins will still fall, why not? It all depends on how you confident  market behaves
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
April 08, 2018, 12:42:46 PM
I don't think that any alt will get any significant pump soon. The general situation around the entire crypto market must recover first. If you are looking to sell your alts then everything depends on your entry point and your current needs. If you bought coins under the current price then feel free to grab your profit. But if you are in loses right now and you need money then your only option is to accept your loses. It won't get better in the next few days.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 08, 2018, 12:40:33 PM
If you are breaking even with your investments then I will say that you are doing a lot better than most people in the forum, since you are not losing money then I suppose that you are not panicking that much about the decrease in price so the question is why do you want to sell your coins? If you are no longer convinced about the coins in which you invested then you need to sell but if the coins are any good then you need to keep holding.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 12:39:26 PM
It all depends on your and situation, whether you can afford waiting or you need to go in cash soon enough, I am not day trader and do not care about prices, I am strongly believe in crypto and blockchain and will hold for many many years.
Activity: 1050
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
April 08, 2018, 12:36:53 PM
you can hold it some time, if you sell now you will lose big, but it all depends what you hold and how your decision
Pages:
Jump to: