Pages:
Author

Topic: when is safe to sell my alts? - page 11. (Read 950 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 12:05:42 PM
i think the price of bitcoin and altcoin can't be lower than now,Crypto market is downside,i'll hold at least 3 month.Hope Market Cap reach 1000,000,000$ at the end of this year.Last year,i had a misstake,i sold all my altcoin because i was scare
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
April 08, 2018, 12:02:24 PM
Better keep that one until the bull market get hype, and wait until bitcoin will do recover because it's the one that make the alts go in hype too. If bitcoin is healthy most altcoins get into it.
Activity: 31
April 08, 2018, 12:00:39 PM
Hi all i have a lot of altcoins i invested before the bloody days and now most of then are down lik 50%. Should i sell them with no profit but also no loss or shold i keep them a little more to make a profit? what would you do?
Yea I also in this situation, But I am holding all alts coin .and will be hold until profit or no loss position. Even people can not believe that I am in loses about 80% money of holding in some alts coin.

People believe in things that they want to believe. I'm in loses too, but I don't sell. If I sell those coins now then it would be a loss for sure, so why would I do that with my investment. Because of emotions? I don't think so.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 08, 2018, 11:59:03 AM
Hi all i have a lot of altcoins i invested before the bloody days and now most of then are down lik 50%. Should i sell them with no profit but also no loss or shold i keep them a little more to make profit? what would you do?

Before you sell those coins ask yourself first why did you invested. To make profit it is, right? Most of us now are on the same boat and we, as much as you do want to have a decent earning. If you have the courage to pursue more, or buy even at times like this. If things go what we expect, then it's worth trying. Some says this is a gamble, but don't afford to lose as much as you have.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 08, 2018, 11:53:08 AM
If you invested before the bloody days and now most of them are down like 50%, i think  you should hold it and not sell it at this time, believe in what you have invested.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
April 08, 2018, 11:52:26 AM
Hi all i have a lot of altcoins i invested before the bloody days and now most of then are down lik 50%. Should i sell them with no profit but also no loss or shold i keep them a little more to make profit? what would you do?
You should wait until you will get less on your loss. It will become the right time if you will be deciding to sell your investment. If you are selling it at bottom and after that the price of altcoin will be going up and there is no way for you to recover your loss again. You should not sell them all until it gets recovered on its price at least to minimize you lose.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 11:50:00 AM
It's too early for the Altcoins to collapse. If you don't need the money, you shouldn't sell it to the loss. If you do Hodl, you won't regret it.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
April 08, 2018, 11:42:34 AM
Hi all i have a lot of altcoins i invested before the bloody days and now most of then are down lik 50%. Should i sell them with no profit but also no loss or shold i keep them a little more to make a profit? what would you do?
Yea I also in this situation, But I am holding all alts coin .and will be hold until profit or no loss position. Even people can not believe that I am in loses about 80% money of holding in some alts coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
April 08, 2018, 11:36:31 AM
A lot of us are in the same situation, you have to make your own solution, as for me i am holding)))
Activity: 112
April 08, 2018, 11:18:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: