Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 11. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 19, 2019, 04:40:22 PM
There is never any single best point of time to buy. You have to spread your buys over time. Buy any dips in a rising bull market or before the start of the next bull run and you will profit fine over time.
for a thread that started last April, many could have given different view of their dip. many must have been deceived with so many investors of different dips in the market. Some of these altcoin has even gotten out of market and had failed. Not that some cant get back but might need more time than projects that started 3 months ago.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
February 19, 2019, 03:45:38 PM
This is the right time to buy altcoins because BTC has shown some mini pumps so altcoins will respond to this soon. Some have already started following but not as heavy as when BTC pumps heavily. Altcoins are best alternatives for those who cannot afford BTc due to their high price.

Altcoin is stinging sensitive to bitcoin. Bitcoin movements determine the direction of altcoin market. I agree with you, maybe now bitcoin has given a little hope of goodness, but I suggest to go in gradually because the market isn't really healthy
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
February 19, 2019, 03:35:00 PM
For buying Altcoins is a good time during the rise of the market from the bottom.
Now is the moment.
A lot of altcoins have great prospects in the future, so it is advantageous to buy them at a low price until the moment of take-off.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
February 19, 2019, 03:16:33 PM
now the market is at the lowest stage  present time is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency most of the coins are in the lowest price we can expect bounce back once the bull run start
Such statements I see in almost every topic for a year and a half. They do not carry information, and inexperienced crypto enthusiasts can listen to them and get into trouble.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
February 19, 2019, 02:32:00 PM
This is the right time to buy altcoins because BTC has shown some mini pumps so altcoins will respond to this soon. Some have already started following but not as heavy as when BTC pumps heavily. Altcoins are best alternatives for those who cannot afford BTc due to their high price.
Activity: 560
February 19, 2019, 01:30:21 PM
The best time is to buy at the dip. But in crypto, no one knows when the dip or tip will occur so the best thing is to buy with an amount you can afford to lose at any time you are ready.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 19, 2019, 01:03:42 PM
now the market is at the lowest stage  present time is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency most of the coins are in the lowest price we can expect bounce back once the bull run start

I don't think that today it is possible to find a sure way of making investments. Moreover it is difficult to define the very moment to buy altcoin. They are very unstable nowadays. But it is necessary to monitor the market closely.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
February 18, 2019, 05:10:28 PM
There is never any single best point of time to buy. You have to spread your buys over time. Buy any dips in a rising bull market or before the start of the next bull run and you will profit fine over time.
Activity: 170
February 18, 2019, 05:08:07 PM
Waiting for a dip is the best method of how to get tokens for the best prices. It makes much more sense, because within a short period of time tokens are getting less valuable and you will get your chance to save money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 18, 2019, 12:23:58 PM
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
February 18, 2019, 12:09:18 PM
The first option is more profitable but very risky. The second and third options are quite safe but profit is not guaranteed because the time you are buying the coin from the exchange might not be the last dip. Prices might go down a bit further and will not rise again to your buy price.
Activity: 243
February 18, 2019, 11:33:15 AM
From my opinion, you can buy altcoins when the price is low. I just keep doing this strategy, like buy when its down and sell when its high. With this strategy you can use the time wisely
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
February 18, 2019, 09:02:51 AM
I think it depends on the altcoin itself. Buying in the early stage of ICO may be profitable as you can get big bonus and it won't get dumped very big if the project already has working product. I once invested in very early stage of an ICO in 2017 where the bonus was big and when the altcoin hit the exchange, the price got dumped but the bonus i got from investing in early stage still gave me profit. But in this long bear market, buying the dumped good potential altcoin is the best choice to me.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
February 18, 2019, 08:09:12 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
It is preferable to buy altcoins in an exchange than in ICO. Observe the ICOs nowadays and you can find out that  most of their products are dumping after it got listed in an exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
February 18, 2019, 07:53:33 AM
An example of the last year ICO go   very low in terms of profitability, if you want to find a good project, choose very carefully.
 For me, decentralized exchanges are promising.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2019, 07:50:31 AM
In my opinion, the best time to buy tokens after the ICO and the release of tokens to the exchange. Thus, you can already see the fees of the project and the interest of investors, it will give confidence in its future. But the most important thing after entering the exchange price of coins will be lower than the price of ICO and it is an opportunity to get an excellent profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
February 18, 2019, 07:33:17 AM
First, if you want to buy an ICO coin, and if you feel that the coin is really good, then buy it at ICO because it is feared that the coin will run out during the ICO, but if you doubt the ICO coin, then buy the coin when in the market.
copper member
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Best solution for smart cities
February 18, 2019, 07:29:56 AM
If you believe in a coin, I don't think there is a preset time to buy it because as they have a working product, anything can happen at anytime, this is why you should always go for coins you believe in.
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 07:28:31 AM
I think the best time to buy Altcoins is when they Havel isted in an exchange, but you have to be careful because not all coins work with this strategy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 18, 2019, 07:25:04 AM
the right time to buy Altcoin is when the market goes down because prices will be low so the right time to buy, because the opportunities you get will be more and more in the future.
now ICO is difficult to run well and many things can cause projects to fail, maybe after that investors are not easy to participate.
Pages:
Jump to: