Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin - page 11. (Read 3828 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
August 26, 2018, 04:47:35 PM
when the price at the dip. But you can make a own speculation or learn the other speculation. the google can help you, it's much knowledge in there. about trading. be careful when you place much money in crypto. use your emotionality to buy and sell the coin. or you will get lost.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
quickest cross blockchain transactions
August 26, 2018, 04:42:17 PM
At this time it can also be said that a good time to buy Altcoin is to do research this year there have been many very basic reductions that are good for buying, so all the risk is in your hands

It‘s hard to time the exact enty or exit pount for maximal profit, I agree with this. But you can make ball park decisions taking a few metrics in consideration. Good example is sentiment. When even crypto enthusiasts haven been silence about itfor a while then we are probably at the bottom. In opposition to last January when taxi drivers started to talk about crypto and mking it a full ime job.
Activity: 476
August 26, 2018, 04:41:16 AM
It`s always right time to buy altcoins, but now it`s a perfect chance to do this. The prices are low and I think it will be a nice growth soon, so you will get good profit.
Activity: 1011
Merit: 128
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 25, 2018, 07:55:49 AM
For me, the times when the market cap is low are the buying opportunity for the altcoins. Because you can earn big money on the first rise.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 06:41:53 AM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer

i think that in the winter alt coins will start to rise so you must buy them in september
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
August 25, 2018, 06:13:06 AM
The best time to invest varies from person to person. You can start investing if you think we have a bottoo. It is very important to make gradual purchases and not to deposit all your money in one go.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
August 25, 2018, 06:02:55 AM
Should be buy now is great decision because all crypto on oversold already, even many altcoin been down 1/10 from highest price. Buy now and hold it till december is great decision and less risk because the crypto market has massive potential to going big and the market cap also bigger. Buy now also possible to offer multiple times profit because the price usually will go to the previous top price.
Yeah, the altcoin market has been showing pretty huge bullish divergence for some time now and that seems to me like the best moment no one would want to joke with to at least hold some good part of them and enjoy the upcoming summer profit that is bound to happen anyway.

Hopefully, if we get to see a bounce for bitcoin around $5000, which would be some very good, time to see some energy to the upper side for the altcoins.
Activity: 518
August 24, 2018, 05:40:45 AM
Prices very cheap in bear market and i hope more bigger invester invest the money in bitcoin. I think now it is a good time to buy some altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 24, 2018, 05:26:16 AM
Now is the best time to buy altcoin, because the price of the altcoin is now extremely low, suitable for us to buy and hold them.
Activity: 46
August 24, 2018, 12:02:08 AM
now is a great time to buy altcoyins, the prices for all are very cheap and are unlikely to be lower. I think it's worth to buy now
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
August 23, 2018, 07:26:18 PM
The right time for an investor is when price floored into an accumulation range. The right time for a trader is when price breaks out of the accumulation range and starts a new uptrend.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
August 23, 2018, 07:24:13 PM
I think that the right time to buy alts is the time when they are low and obviously below their real price...sooo, I think that this moment is just now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 23, 2018, 07:13:38 PM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
I recommend investing in altcoin right now. At present, the market has dropped a lot, the price of all altcoin has fallen very low, this is a very suitable time for you to invest. I recommend investing in altcoin in the top 20 coinmarketcap to get the best profit. Some altcoin that I suggest you buy are Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Monero and IOTA.
Activity: 392
August 23, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
if you want to buy altcoin for investment you should first study the altcoin that you want to buy, if you want to buy at an easy price you can join the ICO or buy an altcoin when bounty hunter distribution, usually the price drops because many bounty hunters sell their altcoins
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 12:54:57 PM
As an example, this is a perfect time to buy more altcoins and to try to stack as much as you can from all of them, the prices are cheap and you can make some money. But there are some that are never going to recover from the last crash, and we all know that.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
August 23, 2018, 12:35:34 PM
Anytime would be the perfect time to buy altcoins, I mean its not like Ethereum and Bitcoin where the prices dumps and pumps every now and then, most Altcoins prices are really low, specially during Bearish season. The real question is what altcoin you should buy. Anyway, if you really want to buy, now is the perfect chance, prices are really cheap right now, not just Altcoin but the entire market.
Activity: 54
August 23, 2018, 12:12:11 PM
When all altcoins fall too dip,that is good chance to buy altcoins
Activity: 86
August 23, 2018, 09:19:35 AM
They say buy when its low and sell when its high, but what if the altcoin has no prospects and eventually turns out to be worthless?
Activity: 43
August 22, 2018, 07:59:09 PM
Today is the best time to buy altcoins, by only looking at the coinmarketcap you can classify which coin is good to buy, not tomorrow, but today. When the market is falling and all other prices are falling down, and the market is red, you have the chance to buy.and then sell it when the market recovers., but hey, before doing anything, you should do personal study before investing in it. Do some personal study and dont depend on the research material that you read on the internet.

Buy low, sell high, thats the only method i used in order to make some little money.
Activity: 33
August 21, 2018, 04:09:06 AM

In my opinion, now is the best time to buy some good alts when all are down to almost 90% from their ATH.  It may can go down a little bit but alts market has crashed severe enough.  Do your due diligence and now can consider buying some good alts.
Pages:
Jump to: