Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin - page 14. (Read 3828 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
July 24, 2018, 02:50:04 AM
It is maybe the best time to buy altcoins. Some alts are starting to recover.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
July 24, 2018, 02:46:22 AM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
The right time to buy or invest in any cryptocurrency is when the price of that particular cryptocurrency is low. This does not mean that you can buy any coin whose value is less. You should know the actual or real worth of the coin. For this, study about the coin properly. Look if its idea is good enough or not. If you think that a coin has a potential to rise in future then you can invest in that coin. If I would be very clear now is the right time to buy any coin all the alts are at rock bottom price and can be bought for great future prospects.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 06:55:58 PM
I think that the best time to buy it is in the beginning of some project. But in such a case you have to know reliability of the project. If you choose some already known coin it is better to wait until big fall of it. It may be some bad news related to it that causes panic and fall of the price. It will be the best time to buy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 07:32:29 AM
It is the time now, the price of coins will continue to fall, if you buy them now is reasonable, do not buy at high prices, and do not worry do not worry, the market will rise again.
Activity: 266
July 21, 2018, 07:07:28 AM
I think this is the right time to buy more altcoins. Compare with last three months currently price is too low so is the good time buy many altcoins.Now altcoins are not stable altcoins price is going slowly up and down again and again but this year definitely altcoins go to moon so is the right time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 350
July 21, 2018, 06:02:04 AM
When can never tell the right time to buy buy the price is now is cheap and it might be a good time to buy. Also check previous prices of alts like 2 or 3 months ago, if the price is lower this time, then its probably the best time to buy.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 05:14:39 AM
Today is the right time to buy altcoin. Bitcoin prices are rising, and altcoin prices are falling. I think you should wait a few more days to buy altcoin at the lowest price. I am also saving a lot of money to buy altcoin at the moment
Activity: 168
July 21, 2018, 05:11:30 AM
Maybe now is the right time if you want to buy altcoin. Because now the market price has not been stable. it's an advantage if you buy altcoin now. And you will certainly benefit from the altcoin down condition now. And hold some time, and resale when the price is high.

I suppose that the growth of the "army" of the crypto currency will change the balance in the market: the investment interest will shift from bitcoin to altcoyins.
Activity: 70
July 21, 2018, 01:59:05 AM
none of us can predict where the price will go down or up and when the best time to invest .
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 01:42:17 AM
now is the right time to buy altcoin, we know if there are so many altcoin cryptocurrency that have low price. and this we can make as one moment to buy altcoin with amount and hold until market price crypto stable to get profit.
Activity: 155
July 21, 2018, 01:34:36 AM
in the near future the market will start to grow and I am 100% sure of it . Therefore, now is a good opportunity to invest at a low price
Activity: 644
July 20, 2018, 11:06:37 AM
The right time is when the price of the coins is very low. And for the moment you can invest, some coins in the condition down and you should be able to capitalize on these opportunities to invest. And I have traded with long-term strategies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
July 20, 2018, 10:34:15 AM
Best time to buy altcoins is depends on different different situations. First if you are able to hold long than you can enter market with best altcoins as market is in deep. Second thing is to follow the top 200 alts listed on CMC on their social media sites like twitter and medium to get latest news and update from their projects. Also the websites like Kryptokal & coinmarketcal to get lates updates and events of the cryptoworlds. This industry runs on news and trends collect those trends and use them as whenever there is news appear about testnet, Mainnet, Forks, Node integration and partnership their price increases.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 20, 2018, 09:39:14 AM
The present market can be considered as a good time to make an investment into altcoins, because majority of altcoins that were highly potential were low in value. Myself has made an investment into few altcoins with the bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is high compared to the altcoins. Investing on altcoins with bitcoin right now will get a larger volume of altcoins.
Activity: 84
July 20, 2018, 09:23:34 AM
Before you buy there have two things to consider
1. Market stability
2. Price of it
Those days market is stabilised and price of each in averagely low. So buy in those days and hold it. Within few months it can be sold higher price 😊
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
July 20, 2018, 09:20:20 AM
Most likely, in the near future, a strong market correction will begin. This will be a good time to buy the main coins. But you have to buy the crypto currency in stages.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 09:17:33 AM
I believe that altcoins should have been bought in June, not today. Now the rate of bitcoin and many altcoins is already high. You're going to overpay now. however, you should conduct your analysis on this issue and perhaps not all coins had time for bitcoin to rise.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 20, 2018, 08:56:25 AM
I think the right time to buy altcoin is when altcoin prices are falling and when bitcoin prices are also falling because when prices fall you can get altcoin at cheap prices and can get a lot of profit.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 08:46:12 AM
We are in a bearish market then this is the right time to buy altcoin as we had low prices. Hold until the prices bounce back until it reach higher.
Activity: 91
July 20, 2018, 07:05:49 AM
This time is the perfect time to buy altcoin.Now the price of altcoin in crypto market has fallen.I think the price of altcoin in the coming period is several times higher.So now it's better to buy altcoin and hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: