Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin - page 16. (Read 3828 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 18, 2018, 01:52:09 PM
Unfortunately, we cannot tell when is the right time because time is constantly changing and as time passes by, things are always affected by it and it create changes that we do not know. All you need to do is make sure to wait for the prices to go down and buy at that moment because you can get a lot of alternate coins at low price but you do not know when will the price go up or will it still go up. You need to look at the past graphs of that Alternate coin or if its a new Altcoin, you need to make sure that their platform will run for the long term that could make their token value increase.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 01:21:51 PM
If you want to buy now is the best time to buy altcoin.  Now the price is good to buy and you can hold until next year. If you have much capital you will get much profit. Buy now before late.
Now is not a very good time to buy in my opinion. Many altcoins have not yet mended the bottom and their price continues to fall. And because such assets are dangerous to buy now, but the truth is not a problem if the investment for a long time.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 12:24:55 PM
altcoins are already rising today, it is a great time to buy altcoins when it start rising again, however, i would be very careful when buying more altcoins todau because the price can be changed suddenly without any warning, so i think we should never use all of our money to buy altcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 11:50:35 AM
If you want to buy now is the best time to buy altcoin.  Now the price is good to buy and you can hold until next year. If you have much capital you will get much profit. Buy now before late.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 11:04:59 AM
now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency . we have experienced a two-month bear market . today , the market began to recover . bitcoin rose 10% . the real bull market has begun .
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 10:31:02 AM
You can already buy coins-even for a couple of days there is a constant growth of almost all coins - here, of course, everyone is pulling up bitcoin-the other coins are equal to it. Wink Open several forecasts for crypto-currencies, especially bitcoin (most of it is positive news about the growth of coins) So it's time to buy and by the end of the year there will be a good profit, you can still participate in promising ico projects, I'm now with EON  project - here I expect good profit.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 18, 2018, 10:06:59 AM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
For now is the right time to buy altcoins because some of altcoins now is still in low value so that they are easy to buy and hold it for a bit and wait for its value to pump before you sell it.
Activity: 97
July 18, 2018, 06:45:07 AM
buy altcoins when everyone is salty.

At the bottom of the trough and sell when everyone is euphoric
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
July 18, 2018, 06:23:19 AM
Hi there,

Absolutely it is not a time to buy alts right now. Prices increased because of the BTC rally lately. I would wait to buy if bears return back. Otherwise, it is really not a good time to buy.

Kind regards,
Activity: 29
July 18, 2018, 05:54:44 AM
The price of altcoin in the market has declined.So you can buy altcoin now.For example the price of Ethereum  Bitcoincash and litecoin have declined.I hope these prices will increase by the end of this year.
Activity: 322
https://exip.live/
July 18, 2018, 02:16:48 AM
I think this is the best time to buy altcoins. All the altcoin prices are in the dip. BTC price is mooning little by little from last night. I think next 2,3 days will be good days for all traders. So, this is the right time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 12:21:55 AM
the right time to buy coins of course when the market goes down, surely that time all coin prices are low, you can continue to monitor market conditions if the market is red at the time is the right time to buy and save it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 17, 2018, 09:59:48 PM
Now a very good warrior for buying something on the market! Prices are very low, which gives a lot of opportunities to earn. So my answer is now it's time to buy

The current market is showing an increase. today bitcoin is rising in price. and I think now if indeed we buy bitcoin is actually still good for us to save as our investment
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 09:57:55 PM
It is always best to buy when the currency is at it lowest price and value, that way you can sell it as it increased. That is one of the basic of this market. Buying LOW and Selling HIGH. now as you learn you should be able to understand when is the perfect time to enter the market and the right time to get out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 07:37:43 PM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
Right now is a very good time for you to buy altcoin. At present prices of all altcoin are very low, they start showing signs of increased, you should buy altcoin now before their prices soar. I recommend you choose and buy altcoin in the top 100 coinmarketcap. Some altcoin that you should buy now are Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, TRON, IOTA and Monero. I believe that these altcoin will grow strongly and bring you a lot of money.
Activity: 602
July 16, 2018, 03:44:28 PM
Now a very good warrior for buying something on the market! Prices are very low, which gives a lot of opportunities to earn. So my answer is now it's time to buy

of course, today is quite an interesting time to buy a crypto currency. Perhaps this chance will no longer be, Therefore, it must be used for the full force.
Activity: 59
July 16, 2018, 01:52:35 PM
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
July 16, 2018, 09:33:09 AM
It depends a lot, on the time, and the altcoin that you are talking about.
There are some altcoins that are always going to be profitable and are going to be on a good moment to invest into, but it depends by a lot at the same time.
Activity: 486
July 16, 2018, 10:29:07 AM
of course the exact time to buy is when the price is lowest but we can not predict exactly when the market will fall and you should choose the right altcoin to buy because there are some altcoins that have a nice future,and it will give you a better return I always buy altcoins that are low priced and hold for a long time.
July 16, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin when the market is on correction and wait for the bottom price that you can catch. Although it's difficult to buy at bottom. I suggest to buy on your comfortable price that can give you profits once the price bounce back higher.
Pages:
Jump to: