Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to buy altcoin - page 18. (Read 3828 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 01:49:59 AM
Now the price of altcoin is very low.For example last January price of Ethereum reached $1365.But the price of Ethereum is currently down to$437.So I think this time is the right time to buy altcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 01:03:18 AM
Does anyone here think that this is the right time to buy altcoins or its just me?!

We could say that the market and cryptoworld is not on his good condition . Like last year, the month of july to september is where all the altcoins and bitcoin value are down trend . This is the perfect timing to buy and hold tokens that is cheap and wait for the market to come back.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 15, 2018, 12:03:36 AM
Perhaps now's the best period if you wish to purchase altcoin. Simply because right now the marketplace cost is not steady. it is a benefit should you purchase altcoin right now. And you'll definitely enjoy the altcoin lower situation right now. As well as maintain a while, as well as resell once the cost is actually higher.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 04:24:53 PM
Presently the market is at downtrend to buy bitcoin or any altcoin it is best time next best time is when the market dips more further less than 6000 dollars
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 14, 2018, 03:59:32 PM
as an example, this is a perfect time to buy more altcoins and to try to stack as much as you can from all of them, the prices are cheap and you can make some money. But there are some that are never going to recover from the last crash, and we all know that
Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 03:33:10 PM
Its possible now is a good effort you need to decide to buy altcoin. As at this time sales fee has not been long-standing. it will be critical once you decide to buy the altcoin at this time. To most certainly experience the altcoin off predicament at this time. And additionally, put a little extra time, and additionally reselling when a fee is normally superior.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 03:20:52 AM
This year ethereum reached $1360 and ethereum value declined $360 it's very big different currently it's value $436 . I think when reach market bottom value that's right time to invest but no one can't predict it but now crypto market is not fully recovered so no doubt definitely this is the correct time to buy more altcoins.
Activity: 128
July 13, 2018, 02:18:31 AM
You can see the market condition at any time, if the market is red then is the right time to buy Altcoin, right now I see the market is still not fully recovered after the previous price of all coins fell sharply so now is the right time to buy coins.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
July 13, 2018, 12:37:32 AM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
If you are a speculator, the right time to buy altcoin is when the market is red and the prices drop. If you are a long-term investor, you can buy them at any time you feel its price is quite low compared to its real value. But in this Crypto market, you should buy them when the market is red, regardless of whether you are an investor or a speculator.
Activity: 155
July 13, 2018, 12:25:04 AM
it's a good time to buy all the coins in the market because the market is experiencing a deep downturn, for my own I buy some Altcoin to be temporarily resistant until the price returns to normal.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
July 13, 2018, 12:06:05 AM
the most appropriate time to buy altcoin of course now. because the price is still low, so this is the greatest opportunity for us to benefit from buying altcoins from now on
besides that we can buy it when listing in the market, wait a few days, usually the price will go down, when it is the right time to buy altcoin. especially if the altcoin has never been pumped
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 11:56:16 PM
first i think you need to learn about technical analysis,
so, you can predict the right time to buy any cryptocurrencies, and when to sell it
now all crypto is in bottom zone, just choose the right one such as ethereum, waves, pivx and others good alt to minimize the risk
Technical analysis is a skill that all traders must have because we can reach a good price to buy that altcoin and I think this is no longer suitable for the current market because of the downtrend Bitcoin affects the entire alcoins and we can not predict the lowest price in this market. Just wait for good news and consider investing when the market enters the uptrend
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 11:35:06 PM
the most appropriate time to buy altcoin of course now. because the price is still low, so this is the greatest opportunity for us to benefit from buying altcoins from now on
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 11:19:08 PM
the right time to buy altcoin now, because altcoin prices are still low and suitable for both short and long term investments. the benefits to be gained are also very great later
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 10:30:46 PM
What you're basically asking is how to do multiple consecutive flips. Which can be either insanely profitable or vaporize your investment in no time. In the end comes down to either insider information or just luck. This is not something that can be done on pure market projections alone.
Activity: 70
July 12, 2018, 09:24:35 PM
Altcoins haven’t even had their heyday yet.

Imagine a large exchange where each coin can be directly traded for any fiat currency in the world.

Right now most coins are traded at an unfair disadvantage compared to bigger coins like BTC and ETH, because not only do you have to (usually) first buy those currencies, once you buy your alt coin, you are forced to place its value against BTC or ETH.

EVERY coin should be traded against your chosen fiat currency.

And we’re not even there yet. That’s when the real fun begins.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
July 12, 2018, 09:06:45 PM
I want to ask, when is the right time to buy altcoins, help me friends, please give your best answer
Buy altcoins when the coin is around -20% loss. or more than -20% loss. Because in that case, in just next few days, it will pump. Just buy the dips and you will be rewarded after holding for just few days or weeks. Don't hold too long because most altcoins now are not legit.
Activity: 224
July 12, 2018, 07:41:54 PM
now the market is still unstable and the prices of all coins are low, so this is a good opportunity to buy some ALtcoin to be stored in the next few months, I suggest to choose trusted altcoin like Ethereum, NEO, ADA or Litecoin.
Activity: 182
July 12, 2018, 04:49:03 PM
At the moment, there are more than 1000 projects based on the blockbuster, but this year, the most promising projects will be those related to solving security problems in the sphere, integrating projects into the current world economy and projects aimed at creating the conditions for using crypto currency. The platforms, which will become a place for teamwork and teamwork, will also be successful. Block projects, which will receive support from the states, will have all chances to become the industry leaders. I suppose that projects from China, Japan and South Korea will be very successful, as now the crypto economy receives the biggest support there. Therefore, take a look at these projects.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
July 12, 2018, 07:34:06 PM
first i think you need to learn about technical analysis,
so, you can predict the right time to buy any cryptocurrencies, and when to sell it
now all crypto is in bottom zone, just choose the right one such as ethereum, waves, pivx and others good alt to minimize the risk
Pages:
Jump to: