Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 28. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 06:06:18 AM
look at the price of bitcoin. its obviously that this is the time. the perfect time to buy bitcoin cause in my prediction bitcoin will rise up again by the next year. we are all the same that hoping that bitcoin would be pump it again its value but dont expect too much. it will leads to disappointment. bitcoin nowadays has been popular so government must prioritize this change up coming.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Patience is virtue
December 22, 2017, 05:59:16 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when the prize will decrease, even today it can be. Because Bitcoin will continue to increase so it's hard to buy BTC if the prize is expensive. This time, it can be the right time for me to buy bitcoin, it's because it's not to much expensive but become very expensive in he future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 22, 2017, 05:44:41 AM
i think it is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now a days is very low so if you can buy now more and more bitcoin now and hold them for a right time like when price reach to 30k$ then you can sale your bitcoins and can make enough profit. So don't waste more time and start buying more and more bitcoins for your good future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 05:42:22 AM
The best time is always when the price went down and the people start selling it because of fear or out of panic. Buy now than later for you not to regret when its price went up again.
I agree with you. Thats the best time to buy bitcoin when people are panic selling and wait for the price to rise again.
Activity: 224
December 22, 2017, 05:33:36 AM
As soon as you believe that bitcoin can really help and earn more money.There is no specific time to buy.But always remember that time is precious.Time   is running.So grab the opportunity now while the value of single bitcoin is still 14 USD.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
December 22, 2017, 04:30:13 AM
whenever you buy bitcoin, it is the right time for you to buy bitcoin. you are just waiting for bitcoin prices to rise from the price when you buy bitcoin. you will not suffer losses because bitcoin prices are still stable. it might take time. but I'm sure the bitcoin price will keep going up.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
December 22, 2017, 04:11:57 AM
Right now btc price is now down to  usd. 13821.42. It had depreciated around 15 percent compared to yesterdays rate.  Yes when you buy btc now you will pay less,  but the consequence is that your equivalent amount to btc is high  but btc value has lessened. .  Same thing when the price is too high, pay big but what you have at hand will be smaller if you intend to use it for trading.  I guess you can wait till end of this year because according to aome news it will drop even more.
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
December 22, 2017, 02:07:28 AM
The best time is always when the price went down and the people start selling it because of fear or out of panic. Buy now than later for you not to regret when its price went up again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 01:49:46 AM
Now is really the best time to buy bitcoin with its price plummeting this is like a christmas gift for traders who wants to profit next year, buy now while there is still a dump due to people are having a hard time using bitcoin because of long confirmation,after the problem is resolve its price will go up again.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
December 22, 2017, 01:42:27 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

The price of the bitcoin is going down again so I think it is better if we buy bitcoins today, I know that in the following days the bitcoin will pump again so it is better if we buy bitcoins now.
Activity: 28
December 22, 2017, 01:40:47 AM
I think this is the best price to buy bitcoin 15770.70, any time its gone to rise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 01:18:35 AM
Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
before you buy bitcoin you should first look at the state of the price chart on btcoin at this time. look at bitcoin prices are currently experiencing an increase or bitcoin prices are decreasing. if bitcoin prices are down in my opinion that's where the right time to buy bitcoin.
If you want to trade bitcoin you should see the bitcoin percentage, if percent goes down drastically you can buy the bitcoin, but if the percentage is green or rises to a high price then you can sell it anytime. if you want to profit big profits that must be considered correctly and accurately if you sell it.
Activity: 52
December 22, 2017, 12:48:12 AM
Once it reaches below 10k mark, it will for sure inflate again within 24 hours
Activity: 54
December 22, 2017, 12:47:51 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

yes it is, you should take this correct as a part of good investments, probably if you don't you will regret in near future.
I'm taking all my savings from bank tomorrow afternoon, and hope for the BTC price to be stablished til I bought mines.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 22, 2017, 12:46:49 AM
the best time to purchase is the point at which the value diminishes and is at the lower enough rates. yet, for me to purchase bitcoin whenever is the best time, since whatever the time despite everything we have an opportunity to have the capacity to profit. the critical thing is that we can profit, needn't bother with much on the grounds that the most imperative is the soundness of benefit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 12:00:33 AM
right now bitcoin have a lower price, right now you can start to make prediction is the price of bitcoin will going up again or getting worst? if your speculation is going up again, you can buy bitcoin right now and get some profit after your prediction reached
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
December 21, 2017, 11:03:19 PM
Today the bitcoin price drop and now $ 15400, it seems like the price drop trend will happen within a few days, many people are selling bitcoin as they will celebrate christmas and new year, the price will skyrocket after the new year. so the best time is between christmas and new year.

Agreed.  I am loving how cheap BTC is right now!
Knowing it will snap back to 20k
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 12:08:25 PM
Today the bitcoin price drop and now $ 15400, it seems like the price drop trend will happen within a few days, many people are selling bitcoin as they will celebrate christmas and new year, the price will skyrocket after the new year. so the best time is between christmas and new year.
Activity: 56
December 21, 2017, 11:57:12 AM
Every dip is the right time to buy bitcoins,as long as the price of the bitcoin is continuing to grow up .So it is obvious that it is better if we start buying and holding  bitcoins for life ! Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 11:50:11 AM

I think anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices will always go up but if you do not dare to take risks then you can wait for a low price, as long as you will not be too late to buy
Pages:
Jump to: