Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 27. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 05:36:36 AM
I think the end of the year as now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because at the end of every year all commodities will not only bitcoin will decline in price because the holder sells the bitcoin they have for the new year's holiday, and the commodity price will rise again at the beginning and middle of the year and again back again at the end of the year, and it is a cycle that will continue to recur each year.
Activity: 434
December 23, 2017, 04:49:10 AM
I think it's hard to say when is the right time to buy bitcoin due the unstable bitcoin price, it's a little hard to predict when the price will rise up or down, any time to buy it does not matter as long as we can manage the bitcoin that we bought to make a profit, because there are many altcoin we can buy with bitcoin that we have and we can grow it to gain profit even though we buy at a high price
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 23, 2017, 04:46:01 AM
In my opinion, this is the right time to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin price falls into 12,000$ and that is the right timing to invest your money in it. If you have the resources and money, why will you hesitate to buy bitcoin if you know that you can gain plenty of money in the next 3-5 weeks? Yes, you can’t say that definite possibility if you will earn money or not. But back in 2012 when the price of bitcoin fall down many people sell their bitcoin, and few people just hold their bitcoin and look at the person that still hold there bitcoin they gain plenty of money now.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
December 22, 2017, 09:59:22 PM
This is what I always tell people, when it comes to buying bitcoin there is no such thing as the right time. As long as you have the capital to start up with go ahead and buy at that time because bicoin is very volatile in nature and at that the price can easily go up and down but if you are patient you can gain from that.
What most people term as the right time is when the price is down you buy cheap to sell high that is another smart calculation.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 09:07:04 PM
Buy now before you regret, before the end of the year is really probable that its Price goes back to 19k
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 22, 2017, 09:06:30 PM
Bitcoin price is so high now.It already had reached a huge amount of money.But I think when the price will down,it is the best time to buy Btc for hold and earn money.But now it is so expensive.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 22, 2017, 07:59:42 PM
For me today! is the best time to buy bitcoin because as we all know if we just visit the bitcoin price in some exchangers/markets we will see that the price of bitcoin is now in the low price. you can buy as much as you wanted. btc will increase soon.

That's true. Now is the right time because the price is not very high. You can afford to buy it and you will have a bigger opportunity now because I bought some of my bitcoin in the same price of bitcoin now. But though it happened, I'm not panicking because I know that sooner or later, it will go higher and higher again.
Yes that is right bitcoin is already providing opportunity to people to invest their money there, because the price of bitcoin is already trading below 14000$ and i think that is a golden chance for the investors and traders to trading bitcoin in such a low price, because that is a temporary decrease in the price of bitcoin and hopefully bitcoin price will start increasing its price very soon. Therefore investment in bitcoin in current time will be a good decision.
Activity: 150
December 22, 2017, 07:58:22 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Since China's regulation of banning the bitcoin exchanges in their country that results to the dumping of the price of Bitcoin just a few weeks after the big pump that happened last September, I bet that was the best time to buy bitcoin because that movement brings changes to the price making it low and it just simply means that it is much affordable to buy now that the price is low. So I bet, the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is on red mark or on dump.
Activity: 182
December 22, 2017, 07:54:40 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin whether it is high or low we can buy bitcoin because if you have patience,i can wait for the right price to sell my bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 06:11:00 PM
It is the right time to buy Bitcoin we will see more than 1000 increase in bitcoin value after a week.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
A New Era in Genomics
December 22, 2017, 05:53:24 PM
BUY BUY BUY !!!
Activity: 233
December 22, 2017, 01:37:02 PM
For me today! is the best time to buy bitcoin because as we all know if we just visit the bitcoin price in some exchangers/markets we will see that the price of bitcoin is now in the low price. you can buy as much as you wanted. btc will increase soon.

That's true. Now is the right time because the price is not very high. You can afford to buy it and you will have a bigger opportunity now because I bought some of my bitcoin in the same price of bitcoin now. But though it happened, I'm not panicking because I know that sooner or later, it will go higher and higher again.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
December 22, 2017, 01:11:36 PM
Bitcoin is just beginning to drop sharply today, and it still has no sign of stopping, this trend will probably last for a few days, so we should wait a few more days to analyze and determine the price to buy bitcoin for a reasonable, do not be too hasty, we should look for the best price to maximize profit. Let's be greedy when people panic selling, buy more and buy more, and we will have a great profit in the New Year's Day when the price of bitcoin is pumped back, the next few days will be a great time for us, let us prepare the money and take full advantage of this period
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
December 22, 2017, 12:36:59 PM
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
December 22, 2017, 11:52:07 AM
Notice the price drop of Bitcoin today. Because it's nearly Christmas and people wants cash to spend on Christmas day. That is why the sudden decrease in value is an advantage to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 116
December 22, 2017, 11:51:43 AM
Buy some BTC now, the price is dropping very fast so this could be a nice opportunity!
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
peg-token.com
December 22, 2017, 11:50:30 AM
Good rule of thumb is when the chart is red and dipping buy.. When the chart is green and growing sell.

It is all down to personal financial risk assessment.

I would not advice re-Mortgage  your home to jump into crypto but if you have some small saving I would say dip your toe in the watter and learn.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 11:48:13 AM
Every day is a good time to buy Bitcoin especially when the strike price is low, but it's hard to say when is the best time. Who knows the future, many people especially traders and investors pay attention to learn how to predict future prices, with it, they profit effectively.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 22, 2017, 11:33:03 AM
I think this is time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price down now. so, this is the right time & after bitcoin price will increase & you hold bitcoin 1year then sell it. you will be earn huge bitcoin & profitable.
Activity: 228
December 22, 2017, 06:18:44 AM
It's the best time to buy bitcoin in September. Today, too, bitcoin has fallen by 30% from the highest point. I think it can start buying at this time. In a few days, it is Christmas. After the festival, it should go up.
Pages:
Jump to: