Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 29. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
December 21, 2017, 11:33:22 AM
It seems today is a good price to buy bitcoin because the price drops to $ 16k when 3 days ago the price reached $ 17700, if we wait and expect even lower it will seem difficult tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the price will rise again.
I would say that we should wait a little bit more on where it would reach out $15000 range which i do base on technical analysis that this is really just a correction and pullback and pump would really comes next but still on this current price its a good spot on buying bitcoin maybe on $15500 price would be a considerable price to buyback cheaper bitcoins.Risk to buy now and thank me later.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 11:31:45 AM
since the bitcoin has suffer a corection atm I think you can buy some now. by the end of the year I think it will get back to about 20.000 $. But you can follow the market evolution and decide for yourself so that you don't fell disapointed that you followed advices and din't won as much as you wanted,
Activity: 56
December 21, 2017, 11:27:54 AM
Good question, it's depending on your strategy, are you trading or long term hodl !? by that you need to define your goals
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
A New Era in Genomics
December 21, 2017, 11:26:12 AM
it's always a right time  Grin
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 21, 2017, 11:16:10 AM
It seems today is a good price to buy bitcoin because the price drops to $ 16k when 3 days ago the price reached $ 17700, if we wait and expect even lower it will seem difficult tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the price will rise again.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 21, 2017, 07:58:01 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Bitcoin has a volatile price. Finding the right time to buy bitcoin is not an easy thing. If you are aiming to buy bitcoin at a low price, you should keep an eye on what has been happening in the market. Take a look always if the value has already been dumped or not. Don't try to buy when the value is high instead you should be patient and wait till the price suits your budget. It may not be an easy thing but it will be worth the wait in the end.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
December 21, 2017, 07:42:38 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

The best time have already passes and that was 5 years before when the market value of is just approximately 400 USD. Buis is not too late to get involve on invetsing to Bitcoin. Its market value is still continuously increasing which will be profitable if you will invest at this moment. its value is exoected to be more expensive so we should take advantage of investing today.
That cannot be declared best time because the prices are continuously increasing in value. Bitcoin is known throughout world just because of its amazing tendency of increasing in value all the time and we never know which will be the next target of bitcoin or at what value, it will stop increasing further.

So the best has to yet come. What I believe is that whenever you invest, that’s best for you. But keep in Trading and try to invest in dumps.
Activity: 38
December 21, 2017, 05:20:03 AM
I think the right time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price increases dramatically, you get more profit automatically.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
December 21, 2017, 03:26:31 AM

I don't think there's such thing as a right time to buy bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is known to be volatile so sudden changes of price occurs every time making it harder to determine when will be a good time to buy bitcoin. If you want to buy bitcoin at a low value, you should keep an eye with the price at market so that you may know if a dump is occuring or not. It might take time but as soon as you get to buy bitcoin at a low value, it will all be worth it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
December 21, 2017, 02:58:31 AM
Now is the right time to buy bitcoin, many people say that currently the bitcoin price is very expensive, but I'm sure 6 months away the $ 17000 price is very cheap and people will say "if the price is $ 17,000 then I'll buy a lot of bitcoin"
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 02:56:00 AM
Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
before you buy bitcoin you should first look at the state of the price chart on btcoin at this time. look at bitcoin prices are currently experiencing an increase or bitcoin prices are decreasing. if bitcoin prices are down in my opinion that's where the right time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
December 21, 2017, 12:20:57 AM

ofcourse when its price is dumping,i this nk you dont want to buy when the
price is hugely high like $19-20,000 ..but seriously i think we should wait till next
year maybe bitcoin price will subside and stop growing.thats the best time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 126
December 21, 2017, 12:13:47 AM
You can buy anytime if you can. Since btc increases its value everytime, you don't need to worry. But it's better to buy if the value is low, because in reality we want cheap things. Btc is special because it always upgrade its value.
Activity: 63
December 20, 2017, 11:44:50 PM
If you dont have bitcoin now, today is the right time to buy since we do not know when the price increases. But the price will surely increase any time .
Activity: 37
December 20, 2017, 11:30:48 PM
If you dare, this is the right time.
do not listen to the opinions of others. because they are panicking and preparing to sell BTC.
only brave people can survive. This storm will leave. Cool

The right time to buy bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin gets low. And when the time comes that bitcoin gets higher and higher, you can sell it and you can gain more profits from it.
Activity: 119
Merit: 13
0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9
December 20, 2017, 10:27:35 PM
Right now It's a pretty good time, you got Bcash pumping so Bitcoin is kept quite low
after Bcash starts dumping you will have a pretty good jump in price
Activity: 67
December 20, 2017, 10:26:38 PM
More of a gut feeling. There are these times when bitcoin prices hit rock bottom. That is the right time and THE BEST TIME to buy bitcoin. When you buy bitcoin at that time, you can expect to skyrocket your money by then.
What would be the next rock bottom? $1000? $100?
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
December 20, 2017, 10:20:57 PM

More of a gut feeling. There are these times when bitcoin prices hit rock bottom. That is the right time and THE BEST TIME to buy bitcoin. When you buy bitcoin at that time, you can expect to skyrocket your money by then.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 10:09:13 PM
Nobody knows my friend. But if you scan the topics most people believe the bottom lies somewhere between 2300 USD and 2700 USD.

You will have to find out for yourself if you are willing to take the risk of buying at the $ 3K mark. If you are in for a long term investment personally I don't think you will regret buying now. If you are aiming for the absolute bottom then at least wait what the weekend will bring you.

Good luck!
This is the right time for you to buy bitcoin because look at the price. Even if it is so high that you cant afford its too worth it. And when you already bought bitcoin. Maybe you can invest it too make it grow and to earn money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 08:09:02 PM
Buying Bitcoin is no different from investing in any other traditional asset class. No one should buy what they don’t understand. Before buying a single Satoshi, commit to a synchronous process of learning and buying, prioritizing the former over the latter. Do not frantically chase quick profits or parabolic price patterns.
Pages:
Jump to: