Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 31. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 06:47:29 AM
Maybe when bitcoin prices go down and have enough funds to buy it can be said the right time to buy bitcoin, but we don't know when bitcoin prices will go down but if you see from the fact that the price of bitcoin is currently increasing.
When you have the money to buy and you believe on the future of bitcoin, anytime would be the right time to buy.
A real believer believes that holding gives them better profit than day trading alone, the future of bitcoin looks nice and we have achieve success after success in the past year so that could be a good basis on why we should bet on the future of bitcoin.

I agree with you, anytime you can able to buy or invest bitcoin and hold it for a long-term and risk always in there, if you really a believer in bitcoin then you don't mind about the bad speculation that spreading on this forum or even in the social media. As long as you know about bitcoin and you really have big trust of it, anytime you can buy bitcoin. But if you can't afford to buy bitcoin now coz its price is really high, then wait for it to drop its price until you can afford to buy it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 18, 2017, 05:13:57 AM
There is no wrong timing when buying Bitcoin. Always is the good time to buy before it will reach its high peak which is $100,000. So while it is still cheap compared to that $100,000, do not hesitate to purchase.
Right with your word. no time should we wait if we have money we can buy bitcoin regularly to collect it so that later when the price rises our profit
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
December 18, 2017, 05:00:06 AM
Maybe when bitcoin prices go down and have enough funds to buy it can be said the right time to buy bitcoin, but we don't know when bitcoin prices will go down but if you see from the fact that the price of bitcoin is currently increasing.
When you have the money to buy and you believe on the future of bitcoin, anytime would be the right time to buy.
A real believer believes that holding gives them better profit than day trading alone, the future of bitcoin looks nice and we have achieve success after success in the past year so that could be a good basis on why we should bet on the future of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
December 18, 2017, 01:40:26 AM
Activity: 294
December 18, 2017, 01:30:46 AM
Every day is the right time to buy Bitcoin, average in and hold on for dear life!
Yeah. My co-workers invest in Bitcoin too because we are paid below average salary. You know my $500 turned to $8,000. I invested the money back in January 2017. I am now investing once again and I'll see where my $1,500 go to by the end of 2018
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist
December 18, 2017, 12:38:21 AM
Every day is the right time to buy Bitcoin, average in and hold on for dear life!
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
December 18, 2017, 12:33:13 AM
You have to wait until the bitcoin price is getting lower, when you think that the price of bitcoin is to much lower, that is the right time for you to buy bitcoin as much as you can afford. And i think this is the right time to buy bitcoin, because this time the bitcoin price is to much lower than the past few days.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
December 17, 2017, 08:55:24 PM
You should look on the price of bitcoin first. If its low, then thats the best time to buy it.. you can buy bitcoin now because as weeks and months goes by, its price is getting bigger and bigger...
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 08:49:20 PM
If you look at the whole period of the existence of bitcoin, then in the long run there was not a bad time for investing in bitcoin
For me the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price of it will dump very high, and i think when the value of bitcoin will go down maybe $12k is the best and right time to buy many bitcoins because there is no doubt the price of bitcpin will comeback stronger and will pump its value very fast again.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 08:44:34 PM
Of course, it is suitable to buy a bitcoin if a price of it is low, just like the last month here in the Philippines that a price of a bitcoin cost only P360,000, it is a best time for me then look now that it reach 1,000,000 in pesos.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
December 17, 2017, 07:25:27 PM
There is no wrong timing when buying Bitcoin. Always is the good time to buy before it will reach its high peak which is $100,000. So while it is still cheap compared to that $100,000, do not hesitate to purchase.
Activity: 224
December 17, 2017, 07:10:46 PM
Now is the right time and dont wait before its too late.We all see that bitcoin price rapidly increases so that if you buy bitcoin now for $20k each then you will just save it in your wallet and wait for a couple of weeks or month for its value to reach $50k before you will sell it in order for you to be able to get rich.Jut believe in bitcoin and it will never fail you.Although bitcoin price is volatile but as what we can see now bitcoin prices increases more than decreasing even though it is a little bit risky but all you need to do is to trust bitcoin if you want to get rich.
Activity: 253
December 17, 2017, 06:22:26 PM
Now is the right time, so we can dump on you Smiley
This is really crazy to buy the bitcoin at 20 000 dollars , when you know it reached 10 000 dollars one month ago

Yeah man right now isn't a good market to be buying Bitcoin. Whether it crashes at $20,000 or even $50,000, it is guaranteed to go back to below $10,000 at some point guaranteed. What goes up, must come down.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 17, 2017, 05:36:29 PM
the best way to enter is today. if you have entered when you are writing this, yo might have a lot of profit gain now. there is no perfect timing. perfect management only
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 17, 2017, 05:23:29 PM
Now is the right time, so we can dump on you Smiley
This is really crazy to buy the bitcoin at 20 000 dollars , when you know it reached 10 000 dollars one month ago
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
December 17, 2017, 05:17:36 PM
the best time to buy is when the price decreases and is at the lower enough rates. but for me to buy bitcoin at any time is the best time, because whatever the time we still have a chance to be able to benefit. the important thing is that we can benefit, do not need much because the most important is the stability of profit.
bye when the price of lace or down it is your chance to buy as much as possible and be held or invested all depends on expertise .. besides you should be able to predict in order to save money to buy it in saay harha down, and I note the endcoast end rising and rising steadily as bitcoin development is always rising and the price rises steadily and ends with a steady, high-value price.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 02:26:38 AM
if you can buy now then go. i see that the economy of bitcoin is growing and the value of it is increase a little and i know someday it be bigger. so buy it now and save it.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
December 17, 2017, 12:57:26 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

to be easy when buying bitcoin when bitcoin value drops
Activity: 448
December 17, 2017, 12:55:04 AM
Nobody can tell the best possible time of bitcoin dump. however, I figure on the off chance that you need to purchase bitcoins then you get it whenever or the time at the present time is great in light of the fact that the cost of bitcoin is very unstable and I figure its cost will be brought up in these two months. Good luck in the event that you purchasing
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
December 17, 2017, 12:22:53 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Buying BTC right now is a bad choice i think.. Because its price become even higher these few weeks and I don't really think that it will back on its former price which is lower than the price today. Bitcoin price keeps changing and its hard to gues when it will roll back but as of now bitcoin has a high potential to keeps it price even higher.
Pages:
Jump to: