Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 33. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
December 10, 2017, 08:13:04 PM
I will buy more on every -20-30 percent discounts. I think If you HODLer it makes sense. It has potential and money inside cryptocurrency market isn't huge compared to other financial markets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 10, 2017, 07:55:17 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

In my experience buying BTC, the best time to buy is now, when the BTC price is low, you should consider buying BTC to hold waiting for the BTC price increase, then you will have a benefit huge leap it. Believe me that experience has shown that buying low and selling high is always effective. You should consider BTC investment at this time, I am sure if the BTC holding after 3 months you will be surprised because the profit brought from it.  Tongue
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 07:44:53 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Honestly there is no a right time to buy bitcoin. So if there is an opportunity grab it than regret in future. Bitcoin is available anytime so that you can buy anytime you want but there is some advantage and disadvantage that you need to face off.
Really? I can buy at current price to save some money if I buy it at $18,000 in past days.
$15,000 for 1 BTC and $18,000 for 1 BTC, which price you want?
Of course, I want to optimize my profits, so I don't want to buy Bitcoin at high price, it's the right time to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
December 08, 2017, 02:33:12 PM
I think, only in my opinion, everyday we have money to invest in bitcoin is the right time to buy. Because the price is really unpredictable. We dont know and no one can tell when will it be cheaper and cheaper to what level will it be, as we all can see, everyday the price is changing and the worse for investors is it getting higher and higher. So for me if i have money today i will not wait for tomorrow because tomorrow my money may  not be enough anymore. 
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
December 08, 2017, 12:53:27 PM
Buy whenever you have the means. Bitcents can go a long way, it might be a fraction of thr whole coins but it is still valuable. By doing so you will be able to develop a habit of investing which can provide signifact gains.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
December 08, 2017, 12:41:38 PM

This time is the best time to buy bitcoins. The price of the bitcoin is rapidly growing and I think we should now buy bitcoins. There are possibilities that we can become millionaire in the future if we have many bitcoins today.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
December 08, 2017, 12:37:17 PM
Nobody knows it well but everybody can guess the price what will be soon. I think every second will be late because BTC is a good money to earn a huge amounts of profit.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 08, 2017, 12:32:03 PM

For me, the right time or the perfect time to buy bitcoin is when the price is on dump because it is more affordable to be bought since the price of bitcoin is too expensive, being on dump will be a great opportunity to buy bitcoins for your own benefits so that when the price pump, you can regain what you have spent by keep on holding into it or selling it and buying other one when the price dumps once again.
Activity: 354
December 08, 2017, 11:41:39 AM

Honestly there is no a right time to buy bitcoin. So if there is an opportunity grab it than regret in future. Bitcoin is available anytime so that you can buy anytime you want but there is some advantage and disadvantage that you need to face off.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 04:37:38 PM
Actually it can't say perfectly.But logically when the price is dump you should buy bitcoin.Then by selling them in high prices you can earn a lot.
i think right time to buy bitcoin is gone.one year back is the right time we can say that. Buy during dip, sell when the price is at the peak or you reached your profit threshold level. You just have to predict when the price is going to floor and when it is going to reach the ceiling. But just do keep it in mind that bitcoin price tends to move upwards, so if you invest anytime and hold it for a while, you have a good chance of making profit.this way is the simple and better.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 03:04:57 PM
I think it is now, as we know that bitcoin prices always go up so if we wait to buy later then we will get a more expensive price. buy it now at $ 16k then next week the price will reach $ 25k.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 01:57:02 PM
Actually it can't say perfectly.But logically when the price is dump you should buy bitcoin.Then by selling them in high prices you can earn a lot.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 09:33:45 AM
I really wish i had purchased them at the time i created this post because it was only 4k then! but i managed to secure 1/4 of bitcoin and i am happy with that. Looking to hold it for the long term im amazed as to how rapidly its increasing i saw a profit of £400 in one day ! it cant keep increasing forever eventually it will fall back down but probably by a small margin,  not huge decline back to say 4k  but who knows.
Activity: 392
December 05, 2017, 06:41:34 PM

Whenever you have some extra money in your pocket you better buy bitcoins but honestly we need to buy bitcoins when we saw that it is red in the market but not totally downfall that much just a fall in the market because we all know bitcoins they always fall a little bit but they always rise again with amother record breaking reaching for almost $11k so if you can buy bitcoins for a little bit cheaper price when it pumps your money will rise more.
Activity: 98
December 05, 2017, 06:22:05 PM
When you see the price of Bitcoin is falling down then that time is the most suitable in order to purchase Bitcoin. so you have to be watchful and predictable. Whenever Bitcoin price will fall then you must take the chance to grip Bitcoin as much as you can.So it keep watching and keep calm and attach to Bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 05, 2017, 03:57:54 PM

For me anytime is a good time buy bitcoin since the value of it is volatile so the possibilities that you will earn is still big even though you've bought bitcoin at a high value. If you really want to buy bitcoin at a low price then you should keep your eyes on the market since the income you may recieve will surely increase after a while. If you have the expenses to buy bitcoin at a high value, then you should buy already as soon as possible.
You can only think of buying bitcoin when you have some good amount of money in your account, so the current market value of bitcoin has now reached up to 12000$ which is making it more difficult for most of the buyers to buy bitcoin. However, you need to keep looking at the market. The best time for buying of bitcoin is when the market is falling down. You need to cash that opportunity and this will help you in buying of more bitcoin too.
P3
Activity: 266
December 05, 2017, 12:18:58 PM

The right and best time to invest and buy Bitcoin is when its market value is falling because it will be an advantage for its investors when its market value increase since it will give them profit. But since the market value of Bitcoin is now continuously increasing, i think, investing now even if the value is still expensive, would be still a good idea
I think the perfect time to purchase bitcoin is that time when the estimation of the bitcoin is down in the market since it brought up in brief time. It doesn't imply that you should sit tight for the incentive to down, each time the estimation of bitcoin is rising yet a few people think at the season of the falling that its lost while it isn't. So every time great time to purchase bitcoin however the time when rate are down is best time for purchasing bitcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
December 02, 2017, 05:57:03 AM

For me anytime is a good time buy bitcoin since the value of it is volatile so the possibilities that you will earn is still big even though you've bought bitcoin at a high value. If you really want to buy bitcoin at a low price then you should keep your eyes on the market since the income you may recieve will surely increase after a while. If you have the expenses to buy bitcoin at a high value, then you should buy already as soon as possible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
December 02, 2017, 04:46:25 AM

Actually, I think it depends on a certain individual since we live in a different social status. If you think you have the money and you got nothing to loose, then anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin but if you have limited resources and the money you are planning to buy for bitcoin is not that high, then you should wait for the dumps and always keep your eyes in the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
November 29, 2017, 07:12:11 AM

the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down but if you have the money and want to get a profit then no need to wait for the price down, you can buy now because the current bitcoin price is up
Pages:
Jump to: