Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 38. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 01:23:21 PM
According to graphics, it's never too late. When BTC price was $ 600 — everybody told "i wish i buy it when the price was $ 100/coin". The same situation was when on March price droped bellow $ 900/coin and everybody was shouting "it is beggining of cryptocurrency's end". Then price pump to $ 5,000 , and $ 6000 per coin. Now analytics predict $ 10-20 k per coin in 2018, another said that it is great bubble.

So, statistic shows that you can buy it as a long-term investment and when it would be enough — fix the profit and relax!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 01:14:42 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

the right time to buy bitcoin when bitcoin holds a segwit or fork event like yesterday, because it will get a new coin from fork and it's free if it has a bitcoin balance in the wallet.
Activity: 574
November 18, 2017, 12:52:53 PM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

this is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin could be a cheap moment, knowing that bitcoin is still very little, take advantage of this opportunity to buy bitcoin and hold it for up to 2 years to come.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
November 18, 2017, 12:45:26 PM
to buy bitcoin, do not wait for the right time, I think it's just a waste of time. whenever you can to buy bitcoin without a doubt, because the bitcoin value continues to climb and can not be stopped.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
November 18, 2017, 11:20:04 AM

As long as you have money for bitcoin buy some.  Maybe it is not too late to buy for bitcoins and hold it in your wallet for a long time.  Bitcoins price and value still going up and will continue to get higher in price in the future.

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 18, 2017, 11:01:47 AM
to be honest, when you can afford Bitcoin then anytime is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin, whether for a long-term investment or a short-term one, though you can wait for the Bitcoin's value/price to dump so you'll be able to buy more Bitcoin. These days the Bitcoin value is continually growing rapidly, so i suggest the sooner you buy the better.
I think you are right. As long as the person can afford bitcoin then they can just buy bitcoin and keep it for a long term investment because the price of bitcoin is really soaring up and i believe that in the near future, the price of bitcoin will be more than to what people think and expect and that is why bitcoin is a very good investment.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 10:59:24 AM
to be honest, when you can afford Bitcoin then anytime is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin, whether for a long-term investment or a short-term one, though you can wait for the Bitcoin's value/price to dump so you'll be able to buy more Bitcoin. These days the Bitcoin value is continually growing rapidly, so i suggest the sooner you buy the better.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 10:47:58 AM
 Cheesy
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 10:33:52 AM
Anytime you can  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 10:30:07 AM

Everyday is the right time to buy bitcoins. We all have opportunity to become rich if but bitcoins. The price of the bitcoin is continuing to grow up so it is obvious that it is better if we have bitcoins today.

I cannot agree with you more.

#MyIdealogyTowardsBTC
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 18, 2017, 10:18:47 AM
For me this time wasn't the right time to buy bitcoin,because of its higher price maybe lets try other alts that has a potential other than bitcoin.so if you want to invest try ether or litecoin or any coins aside from btc
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 10:12:30 AM
Actually when Bitcoin prices are low, then buy Bitcoin and stock it. Then when bitcoin price are increase, then have to sell. So when bitcoin is down, then bitcoin buy or stock it..
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 18, 2017, 10:04:03 AM
Nobody can say this is the best time or not. Because bitcoin is beyond all of us. If you wanna invest, do it right now.
if I think this is not the right time to buy bitcoin, because now the bitcoin price is still very high and the most suitable time is when the bitcoin price falls down it is actually our chance to make all the bitcoin.

The price of bitcoins has already fallen in last 3 day as it was around $7500 and now its around $6300 so this is the best time to buy bitcoins as price will rise once again as we get closer to the end of the year so if you buy now and hold it till the end of the year the you will be surely making really good profits in one months time.
Yes that’s true. I told most of friends never to invest any money into Bitcoin as of last week’s, some of them.did and some didn’t. I never did, though the reason for choosing not to invest as of then was because I believed that after the Segwit2x hard fork that price will fall.

But things didn’t work as I expected, rather the Segwit2x hard fork got cancelled. I thought the price will go up then, but surprisingly, it still dropped heavily. Which makes me think that people are Investing back on Altcoins.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 09:59:25 AM
It's dangerous to participate in a bitcoin investment for the first time now. I'll wait for a slump.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 18, 2017, 09:50:43 AM
It's up to you when do you think is right time to buy bitcoin because for sure the price will increasw more or continue to increase. So it's better if you invest now if you have extra money in your wallet or invest only you can afford to lose. More bitcoin more chances to earn a lot of profit.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 18, 2017, 09:42:45 AM

Actually buying bitcoin is not ideal right now since the value has pumped up high right now and many people are selling it since the value is big enough to satisfy them. I suggest that you wait and see carefully for the changes of the value that is occuring within the market so that you may know when is the perfect time to buy bitcoin. This can help you in deciding whether you will buy or just invest right now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
November 18, 2017, 09:38:10 AM

It is always a right time to buy bitcoin, aside from being volatile, the value itself will surely increase due to the things that are happening within bitcoin now. We all know that earning bitcoin is not easy so you should work really hard if you really want to earn large profit. The buying does not matter the most actually, instead what matters the most is the effort and hardwork you are exerting just to earn money through bitcoin.
Activity: 476
November 18, 2017, 09:05:16 AM

Everyday is the right time to buy bitcoins. We all have opportunity to become rich if but bitcoins. The price of the bitcoin is continuing to grow up so it is obvious that it is better if we have bitcoins today.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 08:58:26 AM
Every time is a good time to buy Bitcoin.need to see market price movement on the day you will buy
I have the same opinion regarding purchasing of bitcoin. There is no time which we can label as bad one for buying or getting involved with bitcoin. If you are doing trading, yes you need to be little careful for purchasing bitcoin because it is more profitable to buy them when the prices are low. Even when the prices are high, your may garb bitcoin but then you need to wait little more for enjoying big celebrations.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 17, 2017, 11:03:21 AM
Bitcoin price now really makes me crazy like I almost missed when it dumps recently but I'm still thankful that I bought in $6500 and of course I'm sitting now in my profit.
That's why when we see bitcoin having some dips take that opportunity and don't think twice and just buy.
Pages:
Jump to: