Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 42. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 07:40:00 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

I think it can't be determined by anyone since there are a lot of changes happening in the market over time. If you are going to carefully watch out on what's happening with the price in the market, maybe you will have the chance to know more when is the right time to buy bitcoin. No one can really tell you when, it is only you who can know by yourself when is the right time to buy bitcoin and you should be smart and wise on it.
Activity: 266
November 12, 2017, 07:36:59 AM
The right time to buy Bitcoin depends in your decision because we know that BTC increases and decreases its value. So, if you want to buy BTC for future purposes then buy it. The best decision rely in your hands. Think first before you DECIDE!.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
November 12, 2017, 07:29:47 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

Well for me the right time to buy bitcoin is when the value is being dumped. That may be a bad news for some investors and sellers but that is the best time for those buyers to buy bitcoin. You can not buy bitcoin carelessly because you will be the one to regret it for sure if ever. Timing is important if you are aiming to buy at a low price so you better keep your eyes on the market so that you can get what you really want.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 07:24:00 AM

When the price is low it is the best time to buy and also if you have free money you can also buy anytime with bitcoin because its price is still getting increase. Just hold it for a long time and then you can notice you can have bigger profit in your wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 12, 2017, 06:47:30 AM
For me the right time to buy bitcoin is maybe today or when bitcoin goes down and we will invest in increasing the bitcoin price we earn big but do not know when bitcoin will increase and you too it depends on whether you buy today or sometime and maybe the price of bitcoin will not decrease in the next month.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 06:42:11 AM
the right time to buy bitcoin and alts? hmm, i guess when you watch the current downfall of their prices and starting to climb up. that's when you should buy the coins. it is based of your speculate that bitcoin and alts going down. that's my opinion sire  Smiley goodluck
Activity: 560
November 12, 2017, 05:36:40 AM
I can say is. You can buy if its low price and sell it at higher price,basic buy and sell. as of now the value of bitcoin is still good. So you can wait for the time if getting down the price of bitcoin. But its depend on you.
maybe already today It's the moment when you need to buy Bitcoin. Practical for a day Bitcoin has fallen by more than 1000 dollars. Of course I do not know what to explain This fall, But the fact that the growth will soon again be active, That's for sure.
Activity: 243
November 12, 2017, 05:21:54 AM
I can say is. You can buy if its low price and sell it at higher price,basic buy and sell. as of now the value of bitcoin is still good. So you can wait for the time if getting down the price of bitcoin. But its depend on you.
Activity: 112
November 12, 2017, 05:01:27 AM
Hey! You can buy bitcoin now while it has a lower price. That right time to buy bitcoin is if it is in the lowest price. Then let the price go up before you sell it in the highest price if you think is it the highest. 😊 Goodluck on buying! Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 04:47:08 AM
Yes, right time to buy because many people panic and sell at low price. Most people on this forum believe that Bitcoin has a bright long term future and if you believe that and didnt invest way back when, the second best time to invest is now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 12, 2017, 04:21:11 AM

In buying bitcoin, the factor to be considered is quite simple. That is to strike the iron while it’s hot. Meaning buy bitcoin, when it’s cheaper and the time when it is trending. Hope this helps.  Smiley
Activity: 350
November 12, 2017, 04:05:10 AM

If you buy bitcoinhen the value of this is high i think this is bad for you but if you buy bitcoin for a low price and then you will sell this to high price this is a smart decision . buy low sell high .
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 12, 2017, 03:51:35 AM
I dont think this is the right time to buy bitcoin,becoz of its continuous dropping,and besides why not try alts you can make profit on alts if you know how to choose the right one to invest,just always be updated on coins flow for the best idea on where or what to invest,
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
November 12, 2017, 03:45:59 AM
every day is the authority to purchase bitcoin, however for me it is better to buy once the prices are decreasing. So long as you will be benefited then that is the proper time.
The right time to buy bitcoins is when the prices are low. This is another fact that if a person could find it manageable to buy more Btcs at the time of price increment, then obviously he should not miss the chance because having more and more of this precious asset adds up to your total income automatically as the prices are expected to face a pumping cycle again in the next year or end of this December. Hence the right to buy bitcoin is anytime when it’s possible!
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 03:21:12 PM
Nobody can say this is the best time or not. Because bitcoin is beyond all of us. If you wanna invest, do it right now.
if I think this is not the right time to buy bitcoin, because now the bitcoin price is still very high and the most suitable time is when the bitcoin price falls down it is actually our chance to make all the bitcoin.

The price of bitcoins has already fallen in last 3 day as it was around $7500 and now its around $6300 so this is the best time to buy bitcoins as price will rise once again as we get closer to the end of the year so if you buy now and hold it till the end of the year the you will be surely making really good profits in one months time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 02:36:50 PM
Nobody can say this is the best time or not. Because bitcoin is beyond all of us. If you wanna invest, do it right now.
if I think this is not the right time to buy bitcoin, because now the bitcoin price is still very high and the most suitable time is when the bitcoin price falls down it is actually our chance to make all the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
November 11, 2017, 02:20:45 PM
As I can see bitcoin is not downtrend so you can try to purchase now if you believe it on your own risk.
Yes , bitcoin trading still consider as risky investation but bitcoin can make significant profit if you dare to take the risk
So buy now and HOLD as long as possible, that's my personal and honest opinion
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 02:16:25 PM
It`s never late to buy bitcoin, because it represents a special form of a financial bubble. There is nothing wrong with that, if it helps to take fiat money from the rich and give them back to the smart poor millennials. Right now is one of a good chances to buy pretty cheap bitcoin, this looks like a short break before a big pump.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 11, 2017, 01:55:09 PM

I think now is the good time to buy bitcoin because it has tremendous amount of potential and has high success rates. Bitcoin’s value has increased severely since it had started as is keep on increasing in present and is estimated to further increase in the coming future. So if you will invest in bitcoin right now then your invested amount will increase in the upcoming future and you will have high profits.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 11, 2017, 12:26:31 PM

Just wait for the value of the money raised by bitcoin. Most of the time, they are waiting for the right timing so they can buy and buy them immediately. As our time expires and the bitcoin keeps running, its demand rises and the value it offers is also rising. Maybe when the crackdown of bitcoin is resolved in china. Everything will be back to normal. And the value of the coin will increase again
Pages:
Jump to: